🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Announces Plan To Gut Education, Eliminate 490,000 Teacher Jobs

This plan will cause him to lose millions of votes. Despite what the uneducated, simple minded right wing think, most Americans do support education.

Firstly, paying teachers a higher salary would motivate them to become a better teacher.
The way you become a better teacher is to be better educated yourself. Paying them more won't solve that problem.

Secondly, adults may learn English before coming to America but their kids obviously will speak the language spoken at home. You can't expect a 6 year old to know English before immigrating to America with their parents. ESL helps children to better their language skills so they can integrate more into society.
Maybe if the adult parents who are coming to America learned English BEFORE they came here, they could teach it to their kids so their kids would be able to fucking learn something instead of just looking at the teacher and wondering WTF they're saying! Ever think of that???

How is someone who just learned English going to teach someone else how to speak English. And like I said you cannot expect a 6 year old to be proficient in English. It takes time for them to become fluent in English.

I've taught ESL children before and they need to a trained teacher to become proficient in English. The way children learn language is different from how adults learn.
Are you kidding me? We can teach our kids anything else, why can't we teach them how to speak a language we already know? You have the mentality of a public school teacher and you illustrate perfectly what is wrong with our educational system. You have no idea how to teach.

Once again, more proof that the dumbing down of America's next generation is a goal of the new Republikan Party; reactionaries seek a return to the era when it was a crime to educate a slave! imagine how labor could be manipulated when reading, writing and computation was denied them, and the children of power elite were provided the best private school education subsidized by the plutocracy: Dystopian for the many, Utopian for the few.

There is republican education that requires course work and democrat education where after 4 years of social activism you get a degree in the political implications of twerking.

Firstly, paying teachers a higher salary would motivate them to become a better teacher.
The way you become a better teacher is to be better educated yourself. Paying them more won't solve that problem.

Secondly, adults may learn English before coming to America but their kids obviously will speak the language spoken at home. You can't expect a 6 year old to know English before immigrating to America with their parents. ESL helps children to better their language skills so they can integrate more into society.
Maybe if the adult parents who are coming to America learned English BEFORE they came here, they could teach it to their kids so their kids would be able to fucking learn something instead of just looking at the teacher and wondering WTF they're saying! Ever think of that???

How is someone who just learned English going to teach someone else how to speak English. And like I said you cannot expect a 6 year old to be proficient in English. It takes time for them to become fluent in English.

I've taught ESL children before and they need to a trained teacher to become proficient in English. The way children learn language is different from how adults learn.
Are you kidding me? We can teach our kids anything else, why can't we teach them how to speak a language we already know? You have the mentality of a public school teacher and you illustrate perfectly what is wrong with our educational system. You have no idea how to teach.

If anyone could teach then why do you need a 4 year degree to do it? Most parents wouldn't even bother sending their kids to school if it was so easy to teach them skills like language and sciences.

I've been teaching English as a second language for majority of my teaching career. In the US and also abroad. So I actually have experience with ESL and I'm not just talking out of my behind.

Hey! Libtards. Question. When you say immigrants are you talking about people here legally?

This plan will cause him to lose millions of votes. Despite what the uneducated, simple minded right wing think, most Americans do support education.
We pay more for education than any other country and the democrat run educational system is just a failure. Like anything else a democrat tries to run is a failure!

Pell Grants are taxpayer dollars. If students want to get a break in education costs they should take a lesson from the greatest and subsequent greatest generations and donate a couple of years in the Military. The truth of the matter is that kids who graduate from college with Pell Grants ain't much smarter than anybody else and you almost gotta laugh that American college graduates probably don't know much more than they did when they graduated from high school and learned how to put a condom on a banana.That's the state of affairs we are in since the hard working taxpayers were forced to donate their confiscated dollars to freaking idiots who get a sub standard free education and end up hating their own Country anyway.

Amen!

My wife and I enjoy talking to young people--out of morbid fascination. A large portion of college students and recent college graduates we talk to don't have the intellectual capability to pour water out of a boot if you put the instructions on the heel. Most of them also have a fantasy land view of the world that they obviously got from their professors--people who have never had to succeed in the real world. These young people are now starting their real education learning how to say, "Do you want fries with that?"

My hope for the future of our country rests on the shoulders of your young veterans and the STEM majors. Both learned discipline and a strong work ethic.

There is republican education that requires course work and democrat education where after 4 years of social activism you get a degree in the political implications of twerking.
Only one that took that degree program would know...

We pay more for education than any other country and the democrat run educational system is just a failure. Like anything else a democrat tries to run is a failure!
Ah yes, the unenlightened trying to play the advocate for failure, never recognizing that more good is done than bad, but most pessimist are..

Ah yes, the unenlightened trying to play the advocate for failure, never recognizing that more good is done than bad, but most pessimist are..
You can't handle the truth can you? By all measures it is a failure.

Pell Grants are taxpayer dollars. If students want to get a break in education costs they should take a lesson from the greatest and subsequent greatest generations and donate a couple of years in the Military. The truth of the matter is that kids who graduate from college with Pell Grants ain't much smarter than anybody else and you almost gotta laugh that American college graduates probably don't know much more than they did when they graduated from high school and learned how to put a condom on a banana.That's the state of affairs we are in since the hard working taxpayers were forced to donate their confiscated dollars to freaking idiots who get a sub standard free education and end up hating their own Country anyway.

Amen!

My wife and I enjoy talking to young people--out of morbid fascination. A large portion of college students and recent college graduates we talk to don't have the intellectual capability to pour water out of a boot if you put the instructions on the heel. Most of them also have a fantasy land view of the world that they obviously got from their professors--people who have never had to succeed in the real world. These young people are now starting their real education learning how to say, "Do you want fries with that?"

My hope for the future of our country rests on the shoulders of your young veterans and the STEM majors. Both learned discipline and a strong work ethic.
Yet by that age you had figured out the mathematical equation for the world's creation...

Yeah, so just like totally dropping any education system will make the US a success...

Yeah, so just like totally dropping any education system will make the US a success...
Nope, worm, what we need to do is de unionize the teachers. Make them work and receive raises on an incentive basis. We should be able to fire them based on non performance. All these union jobs and gov. Jobs are killing the taxpayers.

Did you complete 4 years of high school? You sure as hell don't have a four year college or U. degree, well, unless you went to Liberty U. for complete brain wash.

Forum List

Back