Trump announces White House transition team — HIS SONS...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1723843814254.png

Former President Donald Trump announced his White House transition team Friday, revealing the key members who will prepare his day-one rollout.

The team will include Linda McMahon and Howard Lutnick as co-chairs, and some of Trump’s closest allies as honorary chairs, including his vice president, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, and his eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.

More at the link below...

His sons? I'm speechless! I really don't have any words for this - that I can say on this forum. What do you think?

View attachment 996775

Former President Donald Trump announced his White House transition team Friday, revealing the key members who will prepare his day-one rollout.

The team will include Linda McMahon and Howard Lutnick as co-chairs, and some of Trump’s closest allies as honorary chairs, including his vice president, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, and his eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.

His sons? I'm speechless! I really don't have any words for this - that I can say on this forum. What do you think?
thats it...im going with harris...

View attachment 996775

Donald Trump has outstanding citizens for sons, unlike the drug addict, criminal son of Joe Biden. So what is your problem exactly?

Who doesn't love a monarchy?
That existed before your comment. They are outsiders and saw the real monarchy screw with them since before the 2016 election. I would not mind other people. I also have little trust in many people up there. And there are people who they can trust.

View attachment 996775

Im not surprised. Why wouldn’t he? I thought he was going to pick Donald Jr as veep. 😀 that would have triggered people. I would say JD Vance will be the next president after trump wins, and he will pick Donald Trump Jr as his veep.

That existed before your comment. They are outsiders and saw the real monarchy screw with them since before the 2016 election. I would not mind other people. I also have little trust in many people up there. And there are people who they can trust.

Right. Trump has been whining about being treated unfairly since the 1970s. He claims the system has always been rigged against him.

Forum List

Back