Trump As A Leader

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

There really is no bottom.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Fuck. You chose a shitty guy as a leader.

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Best president in anyone's lifetime, hands down.

Here is a challenge:

I am no big fan of Trump, but I often find myself forced to defend him from a bunch of histrionic bullshit.

Here is your challenge. Go find a presser of any other president and do the same.

Here is a challenge:

I am no big fan of Trump, but I often find myself forced to defend him from a bunch of histrionic bullshit.

Here is your challenge. Go find a presser of any other president and do the same.

Ridiculous.

Here is a challenge:

Don’t want to try, huh?

Now that is Hillaryous.

Watch the presser and write down every time a stupid reporter asks a stupid fucking question. Prepare by getting some extra paper and pens.

^ 'There really is no bottom'

sure there is - it's the deplorables' feeding ground:

3A4H.gif

they will never admit donny's dotardness, no matter how blatant it is.

sadley - that whole ' i can shoot someone on 5th ave' thing is true.

Here is a challenge:

Don’t want to try, huh?
"Trump as a ;leader"? The best in anyone's lifetime. What else it there to say, and I lived through the Reagan year too btw.

Anyone watching or listening?

I count 3 inappropriate or unnecessary comments already.

Now we have a general telling us how he did his job and built hospital beds. As if Trump had anything to do with it. This guy is a yeller and he has pictures.

How AWESOME is Trump?!?! He is personally responsible for the hard work of the Army Corps of Engineers. Thank you, sir! Thank you!

Here is a challenge:

You're talking about the same people who are screaming at healthcare workers. There is something seriously wrong with these people.

Here is a challenge:

Don’t want to try, huh?
"Trump as a ;leader"? The best in anyone's lifetime. What else it there to say, and I lived through the Reagan year too btw.

Unmatched stupidity.

Here is a challenge:

You aren't laughing alone on this on my friend.

Trump is out there with voters everyday! He doesn't hide in the white house perched on a throne like previous presidents. I appreciate the fact that he fights the leftist traitor onslaught daily. He's not perfect, but he's earned my vote.

As I said before, for me leadership doesn’t mean a great deal to me because I’m not going to listen to a politician when he or she says stupid things, nor do I need a politician to comfort me or make me feel better. Having said that I’m disgusted by Trump giving his endorsement to people protesting government shutdowns. It is disgraceful and it undermines the work people like dr. Fauci and dr. Birx are doing to combat this virus. Either he’s too stupid to realize his actions are going to cause people to die or he just doesn’t care. I’ll be staying home this November for that. I’m not a liberal hack that thinks this virus is his fault or that he totally fucked up the response to this virus, or a million other illegitimate beefs they have with him. But for him to behave in such a reckless, dangerous fashion is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Here is a challenge:

You bloviate about Trump saying inappropriate things, while you drop F bombs in your post, oh the irony.

Here is a challenge:

You aren't laughing alone on this on my friend.
You leftist commie clowns are gonna be laughing for the next five years!

Forum List

Back