Trump As A Leader

He finished with his greatest hits.

If he did nothing....we’d have had 1-2 million dead.

Did ya hear that? If we did nothing. In other words, he is TAKING CREDIT for the work of governors who ordered various shutdowns while HE SAT BACK TO SEE IF IT WORKED.

He didn’t use his bully pulpit to urge governors to shut anything down. He RESISTED the calls to do so.

So, if THE GOVERNORS had done nothing, we may have had millions dead. He wants credit for that.

Fuck him. Fuck you if you don’t think that’s the biggest pile of bullshit that a president has ever tried to sell.
Like giving 150B to a nation that will spend that money to kill anyone that isn't them?
Being partisan makes you an asshole.
Politicians are thespians.

What are you talking about?
I see I I caught you by surprise by responding head on to your ideological bullshit with raw truth.
Unless you still aren't aware That Obama gave 150B back to a nation intent on using that money to murder more non-Iranians.
Oh, I know, it was their money!
You know what also belongs to Iran according to your fellow psychotic Liberals?
Iran's right to murder non-Iranians.

Were we talking about Obama and Iran?
We were discussing Trump's bad habits and I responded that all politicians are thespians.
Your spinal cord went all maniacal and your brain couldn't handle the context of the discussion.

No. Dummy. You couldn’t discuss Trump’s inappropriate and unnecessary comments in COVID-19 press briefings honestly. So, you deflected to Obama...who is universally known as a man who is exceptionally appropriate.

Fuck off.

Exceptionally appropriate? Or a politically correct retard? Couldn’t even say ISLAMIC TERRORISM. He went to Cuba and said communists are ayokay. And the fucker did give Iran 150 billion dollars knowing full well that it would be used on terrorism. With whom you support you don’t hold the moral high ground.

Rude asshole

Did ya hear that? If we did nothing. In other words, he is TAKING CREDIT for the work of governors who ordered various shutdowns while HE SAT BACK TO SEE IF IT WORKED.

He didn’t use his bully pulpit to urge governors to shut anything down. He RESISTED the calls to do so.

So, if THE GOVERNORS had done nothing, we may have had millions dead. He wants credit for that.

Fuck him. Fuck you if you don’t think that’s the biggest pile of bullshit that a president has ever tried to sell.
Like giving 150B to a nation that will spend that money to kill anyone that isn't them?

I see I I caught you by surprise by responding head on to your ideological bullshit with raw truth.
Unless you still aren't aware That Obama gave 150B back to a nation intent on using that money to murder more non-Iranians.

We were discussing Trump's bad habits and I responded that all politicians are thespians.
Your spinal cord went all maniacal and your brain couldn't handle the context of the discussion.

No. Dummy. You couldn’t discuss Trump’s inappropriate and unnecessary comments in COVID-19 press briefings honestly. So, you deflected to Obama...who is universally known as a man who is exceptionally appropriate.

Fuck off.

Exceptionally appropriate? Or a politically correct retard? Couldn’t even say ISLAMIC TERRORISM. He went to Cuba and said communists are ayokay. And the fucker did give Iran 150 billion dollars knowing full well that it would be used on terrorism. With whom you support you don’t hold the moral high ground.

Rude asshole

You are upset with the man because he was a diplomat. The president of the United States. A diplomat???? The horror!!

Obama had ( and has) class. He knew how to conduct himself and he didn’t focus on himself when the nation needed a leader.

Trump was asked if he felt bad that some Americans may have listened to him downplay the seriousness of the virus and didn’t take necessary precautions.

His answer “A lot of people love me” and then he spoke about how he thinks he will win re-election in a landslide.

Inappropriate. Obama was never...not once in his entire public life...that much of an asshole.

Get lost.

Fuck off.

Rude asshole

You are upset with the man because he was a diplomat. The president of the United States. A diplomat???? The horror!!

Obama had ( and has) class. He knew how to conduct himself and he didn’t focus on himself when the nation needed a leader.

Trump was asked if he felt bad that some Americans may have listened to him downplay the seriousness of the virus and didn’t take necessary precautions.

His answer “A lot of people love me” and then he spoke about how he thinks he will win re-election in a landslide.

Inappropriate. Obama was never...not once in his entire public life...that much of an asshole.

Get lost.
Obama should have been a diplomat as that was his demeanor.
President?
No.
GW and his neo-Con fucktards worshipper were so bad for so many people that Obama was the best choice between him and any R at the time.
In fact, we need 2 Presidents...One Foreign, One Domestic.
The idea that in today's world anyone can know what's going on everywhere all the time is absurd.

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

There really is no bottom.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Fuck. You chose a shitty guy as a leader.

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with. This is an early sign of deep TDS, perhaps stage 4-5. I wonder what's next.

There really is no bottom. Irony. I guess we'll have to take his word for it.

Here is a challenge: Can't wait.

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body. OK

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand. He's a little hyper-active, has a ton in his head.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down. No kidding really? Anyone take his neat test proving Trump is somethin'?

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say. Are in in-charge of what's appropriate and not now?

Fuck. You chose a shitty guy as a leader. OK cool. You say he's shitty because his lips don't make you happy. I say he's great because he's accomplished and your stung by the often blatant truth that comes from his mouth as well. Who wins?

Fuck off.

Rude asshole

Get lost.
President?
No.
GW and his neo-Con fucktards worshipper were so bad for so many people that Obama was the best choice between him and any R at the time.
The idea that in today's world anyone can know what's going on everywhere all the time is absurd.

obama was never a leader in any way shape or form. Aside from having an immature and Marxist worldview, he was never able to galvanize people. He constantly put his foot in his mouth and created division. Sure he had an impressive vocabulary, but Americans, even the left, wouldn’t listen to him because he tried to sound like a professor. Substance wise he would say nothing meaningful. He had the chance to improve race relations and instead unwittingly made things worse because him growing up abroad and in Hawaii (which let’s face it, is also abroad when compared to the rest of the country) he couldn’t relate to Americans. When he tried to endear himself to blacks by saying Trevon could have been his son (very inappropriate btw dickface LL) he made people angry when we needed calm. In the end he didn’t do shit for anyone with the exception of America’s enemies. Obama was out of touch and he had a great distain for America, like most foreigners. Just look at the posters on the board that aren’t Americans. Tommy, the Dragonlady, that Irish prick (I forget his name). They hate America and fundamentally want to change it, just like obozo wanted.

Fuck off.

Rude asshole

Get lost.
President?
No.

obama was never a leader in any way shape or form. Aside from having an immature and Marxist worldview, he was never able to galvanize people. He constantly put his foot in his mouth and created division. Sure he had an impressive vocabulary, but Americans, even the left, wouldn’t listen to him because he tried to sound like a professor. Substance wise he would say nothing meaningful. He had the chance to improve race relations and instead unwittingly made things worse because him growing up abroad and in Hawaii (which let’s face it, is also abroad when compared to the rest of the country) he couldn’t relate to Americans. When he tried to endear himself to blacks by saying Trevon could have been his son (very inappropriate btw dickface LL) he made people angry when we needed calm. In the end he didn’t do shit for anyone with the exception of America’s enemies. Obama was out of touch and he had a great distain for America, like most foreigners. Just look at the posters on the board that aren’t Americans. Tommy, the Dragonlady, that Irish prick (I forget his name). They hate America and fundamentally want to change it, just like obozo wanted.
Obama would have made a good diplomat...or is that polite doormat.

Fuck off.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

Fuck off.

View attachment 326280
When your case begins with, "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"?

Fuck off.

Rude asshole

Get lost.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Forum List

Back