Trump As A Leader

I'm still wondering which Trump we're supposed to follow, the one who said it was up to the governors to open up the states after a 14 day period of virus case decline, or the one that tweeted the day after for those Dem controlled states to "liberate" themselves. Which is it, wait 14 days, or liberate now?

While we’re at the subject of politicans in handling this virus. What about De Blasio? Remember when he said he was going to force doctors and nurses to treat COVID patients? Yeah the media didn’t make a big deal out of that one, eh?

DiBlasio fucked up and should be voted out or otherwise retired.

He is a shitty leader.

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

There really is no bottom.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Fuck. You chose a shitty guy as a leader.
Serious question...How many MDs do you know?

Three. I also know 6 nurses, two EMT’s and a dozen police officers.

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

What can they tell you about C19?
What can they tell you how to behave to 100% avoid getting sick?

I'm still wondering which Trump we're supposed to follow, the one who said it was up to the governors to open up the states after a 14 day period of virus case decline, or the one that tweeted the day after for those Dem controlled states to "liberate" themselves. Which is it, wait 14 days, or liberate now?
You are stating that a President cannot disagree with a Governor.

You are stating that a President cannot disagree with a Governor.

Wrong. Trump at his virus briefing last week said that it was up to the governors to open after seeing a drop in cases over 14 days. But, he was saying that after he got his ass handed to him by saying he had the authority to open up the country, when he doesn't.

Then, the next day, he sends out his 3 "liberate" tweets to the states.

Which is it, wait 14 days or liberate? It wasn't about disagreeing with the governors. Trump contradicted HIMSELF with those tweets.

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

Hmm. You probably don’t want to pursue this line of inquiry. I will destroy you.

The first thing you should focus on is the guidelines that the president’s team have set forth. The president is not focused on them.

I can tell you one thing with certainty. I will not become infected by this virus. And I am working every day.

The morons who are gathering in front of governors mansions and state houses to cry about their loss of freedom cannot make that claim

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

Hmm. You probably don’t want to pursue this line of inquiry. I will destroy you.

The first thing you should focus on is the guidelines that the president’s team have set forth. The president is not focused on them.

I can tell you one thing with certainty. I will not become infected by this virus. And I am working every day.

The morons who are gathering in front of governors mansions and state houses to cry about their loss of freedom cannot make that claim

You’re quite foolish if you can claim with certainty that you won’t be infected. The virus can live up to a few hours airborne, and wearing a mask doesn’t protect you, it protects others.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

You’re quite foolish if you can claim with certainty that you won’t be infected. The virus can live up to a few hours airborne, and wearing a mask doesn’t protect you, it protects others.

Actually Rocko, it depends on what you make the mask out of. If you make it out of cloth, it will protect others from you, but not you from others.

However, if you can find a material that is a fine micron filter, you can simply Google "micron rating" of whatever material you wish, and you can find out that way.

Incidentally, paper towels have a micron rating of 0.3, and Kleenex has a micron rating of 0.1.

The virus size is 0.1.

Me? I make masks out of papertowels with a kleenex filter behind it.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

I am not going to become infected. Trust me.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

Yeah well I never though in a million years my mom would get infected and she did. If I were you I wouldn’t be so cavalier. It’s not only careless people that get this bug.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

Yeah well I never though in a million years my mom would get infected and she did. If I were you I wouldn’t be so cavalier. It’s not only careless people that get this bug.

OK. Thanks.

I’m so glad to hear that Trump didn’t get any PPE funds. That was so important for us to know.

He’s up to 9 unnecessary comments.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

OK. Thanks.

sure. Anytime I can put your dumbass in your place, I’m happy to do it.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

Since I know a few hundred MDs in my community plus hundreds more on my Orthodox Jewish Facebook community I can pursue this as long as I want and make you look like an arrogant ass.
At least half the MDs in my community are living in the local hospitals.
And not one of them has a freaking clue, besides complete isolation or being young and working out like mad at a gym, about how to control this virus.

Now please tell me you're a hospital administrator who believes he knows anything at all about the true nature of C19 so I can fall off my chair in laughter.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

OK. Thanks.

sure. Anytime I can put your dumbass in your place, I’m happy to do it.

Oh yeah. You sure did that.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

He's either in isolation or is young and healthy and spends an hour every day at the gym.
I know a lot of kids in college who aren't getting this.

Forum List

Back