Trump As A Leader

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

There really is no bottom.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Fuck. You chose a shitty guy as a leader.
Serious question...How many MDs do you know?

Three. I also know 6 nurses, two EMT’s and a dozen police officers.

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

What can they tell you about C19?
What can they tell you how to behave to 100% avoid getting sick?

Hmm. You probably don’t want to pursue this line of inquiry. I will destroy you.

The first thing you should focus on is the guidelines that the president’s team have set forth. The president is not focused on them.

I can tell you one thing with certainty. I will not become infected by this virus. And I am working every day.

The morons who are gathering in front of governors mansions and state houses to cry about their loss of freedom cannot make that claim
Since I know a few hundred MDs in my community plus hundreds more on my Orthodox Jewish Facebook community I can pursue this as long as I want and make you look like an arrogant ass.
At least half the MDs in my community are living in the local hospitals.
And not one of them has a freaking clue, besides complete isolation or being young and working out like mad at a gym, about how to control this virus.

Now please tell me you're a hospital administrator who believes he knows anything at all about the true nature of C19 so I can fall off my chair in laughter.

Are you satisfied that the president’s Coronavirus Task Force has a handle on how to avoid spreading the virus?

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

Hmm. You probably don’t want to pursue this line of inquiry. I will destroy you.

The first thing you should focus on is the guidelines that the president’s team have set forth. The president is not focused on them.

I can tell you one thing with certainty. I will not become infected by this virus. And I am working every day.

The morons who are gathering in front of governors mansions and state houses to cry about their loss of freedom cannot make that claim
Since I know a few hundred MDs in my community plus hundreds more on my Orthodox Jewish Facebook community I can pursue this as long as I want and make you look like an arrogant ass.
And not one of them has a freaking clue, besides complete isolation or being young and working out like mad at a gym, about how to control this virus.

Now please tell me you're a hospital administrator who believes he knows anything at all about the true nature of C19 so I can fall off my chair in laughter.

Are you satisfied that the president’s Coronavirus Task Force has a handle on how to avoid spreading the virus?
You have a misguided blind faith that I agree with Trump 100% and/or admire his behavior 100%.
I voted for Trump platform and before Sanders became a Black Lives Matter And Everyone Else Can Go To Hell candidate I was probably going to vote for him.
The ironic part is that for many years Sanders and Trump had the exact same platform but mentally disturbed ideologues can't see past the "D" and "R".

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

You’re quite foolish if you can claim with certainty that you won’t be infected. The virus can live up to a few hours airborne, and wearing a mask doesn’t protect you, it protects others.

I am not going to become infected. Trust me.

Yeah well I never though in a million years my mom would get infected and she did. If I were you I wouldn’t be so cavalier. It’s not only careless people that get this bug.
He's either in isolation or is young and healthy and spends an hour every day at the gym.
I know a lot of kids in college who aren't getting this.

The best people we have are telling us the best way is to starve the virus by not letting it find a host. There’s the thought that a lot of young people are getting the virus, they are just asymptomatic. Until we have more testing we won’t have sufficient data to understand better just how contagious this is. But 30k people in the country are testing positive, and thats with extreme measures being taken.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

They have shit...they have no idea how it carries in the air or on different fabrics and surfaces.
I know people who have had it and after recovery still test positive.
Nobody knows, no matter what media outlet cheers it on.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

You’re quite foolish if you can claim with certainty that you won’t be infected. The virus can live up to a few hours airborne, and wearing a mask doesn’t protect you, it protects others.

Yeah well I never though in a million years my mom would get infected and she did. If I were you I wouldn’t be so cavalier. It’s not only careless people that get this bug.
He's either in isolation or is young and healthy and spends an hour every day at the gym.

The best people we have are telling us the best way is to starve the virus by not letting it find a host. There’s the thought that a lot of young people are getting the virus, they are just asymptomatic. Until we have more testing we won’t have sufficient data to understand better just how contagious this is. But 30k people in the country are testing positive, and thats with extreme measures being taken.
Stop being rationale or I'll have to kick your username's ass.

Here is a challenge:

Next.
Next?
My pleasure.

LL is wealthy and will stay on his yacht until this is over.

Trump is a man of great wealth, power and privilege. he gains nothing from being president. but he will save the world by being A MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

He finished with his greatest hits.

If he did nothing....we’d have had 1-2 million dead.

Did ya hear that? If we did nothing. In other words, he is TAKING CREDIT for the work of governors who ordered various shutdowns while HE SAT BACK TO SEE IF IT WORKED.

He didn’t use his bully pulpit to urge governors to shut anything down. He RESISTED the calls to do so.

So, if THE GOVERNORS had done nothing, we may have had millions dead. He wants credit for that.

Fuck him. Fuck you if you don’t think that’s the biggest pile of bullshit that a president has ever tried to sell.

Did ya hear that? If we did nothing. In other words, he is TAKING CREDIT for the work of governors who ordered various shutdowns while HE SAT BACK TO SEE IF IT WORKED.

He didn’t use his bully pulpit to urge governors to shut anything down. He RESISTED the calls to do so.

So, if THE GOVERNORS had done nothing, we may have had millions dead. He wants credit for that.

Fuck him. Fuck you if you don’t think that’s the biggest pile of bullshit that a president has ever tried to sell.
Like giving 150B to a nation that will spend that money to kill anyone that isn't them?
Being partisan makes you an asshole.
Politicians are thespians.

Like giving 150B to a nation that will spend that money to kill anyone that isn't them?

What are you talking about?

I see I I caught you by surprise by responding head on to your ideological bullshit with raw truth.
Unless you still aren't aware That Obama gave 150B back to a nation intent on using that money to murder more non-Iranians.
Oh, I know, it was their money!
You know what also belongs to Iran according to your fellow psychotic Liberals?
Iran's right to murder non-Iranians.

I see I I caught you by surprise by responding head on to your ideological bullshit with raw truth.
Unless you still aren't aware That Obama gave 150B back to a nation intent on using that money to murder more non-Iranians.

Were we talking about Obama and Iran?

We were discussing Trump's bad habits and I responded that all politicians are thespians.
Your spinal cord went all maniacal and your brain couldn't handle the context of the discussion.

We were discussing Trump's bad habits and I responded that all politicians are thespians.
Your spinal cord went all maniacal and your brain couldn't handle the context of the discussion.

No. Dummy. You couldn’t discuss Trump’s inappropriate and unnecessary comments in COVID-19 press briefings honestly. So, you deflected to Obama...who is universally known as a man who is exceptionally appropriate.

Fuck off.

Trump is out there with voters everyday! He doesn't hide in the white house perched on a throne like previous presidents. I appreciate the fact that he fights the leftist traitor onslaught daily. He's not perfect, but he's earned my vote.

You fucking moron, Trump won't even hold press conferences because he is a total pussy who cannot handle tough questions, he only surrounds himself with yes men and half-wit morons like yourself at his pep rally's.

No. Dummy. You couldn’t discuss Trump’s inappropriate and unnecessary comments in COVID-19 press briefings honestly. So, you deflected to Obama...who is universally known as a man who is exceptionally appropriate.

Fuck off.
I did; many times in the last several weeks.
And you didn't read my post directed to you where I stated no one knows shit about this virus?
Oh, I know, you need "Orange Man Bad" or your Significant Other" sitting next to you won't have sex with you this month.
Trump should keep his mouth shut and Obama should stop telling everyone how great Islam is where they're murdering each other by the millions every year.
And GW should stop telling everyone he was the home ownership President when he was the Piece If Shit President.
And Clinton, thankfully, can't hold an erection anymore and rape women.

Seriously, is your ego that frail that you can't observe things and discuss with your spouse rather than need someone on the Internet to point out that Trump should keep his fucking statements to himself?
he's not a Health professional.
Neither is Andrew Cuomo but you don't see me crying tears over every time he should shut the fuck up.

Trump is out there with voters everyday! He doesn't hide in the white house perched on a throne like previous presidents. I appreciate the fact that he fights the leftist traitor onslaught daily. He's not perfect, but he's earned my vote.

You fucking moron, Trump won't even hold press conferences because he is a total pussy who cannot handle tough questions, he only surrounds himself with yes men and half-wit morons like yourself at his pep rally's.
Please list for us 20 politicians who have gumption.

Forum List

Back