Trump As A Leader

As I said before, for me leadership doesn’t mean a great deal to me because I’m not going to listen to a politician when he or she says stupid things, nor do I need a politician to comfort me or make me feel better. Having said that I’m disgusted by Trump giving his endorsement to people protesting government shutdowns. It is disgraceful and it undermines the work people like dr. Fauci and dr. Birx are doing to combat this virus. Either he’s too stupid to realize his actions are going to cause people to die or he just doesn’t care. I’ll be staying home this November for that. I’m not a liberal hack that thinks this virus is his fault or that he totally fucked up the response to this virus, or a million other illegitimate beefs they have with him. But for him to behave in such a reckless, dangerous fashion is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Nobody said the virus is his fault. Why must you hedge your criticism with that bullshit?

He has fucked up the response. Period. Stop.

Roght?

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

There really is no bottom.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

Fuck. You chose a shitty guy as a leader.

You bloviate about Trump saying inappropriate things, while you drop F bombs in your post, oh the irony.

that's a false equivalency.... he's not the potus.

Those of us who have known the type of man that Trump is for years....long before he came down that escalator and captured the hearts and minds of America’s uneducated white men.....often marvel at just how much bullshit you fools will put up with.

Here is a challenge:

Watch tonight’s COVID-19 presser with ALL of your integrity and every honest bone in your body.

Note every time this man says something that is unnecessary or inappropriate for the task at hand.

I guaran-fucking-tee you.....that if you are HONEST about it...you will have at least 10 things written down.

You would not let your realtor or your lawn guy or your dog catcher say as many inappropriate things as you allow your president to say.

You bloviate about Trump saying inappropriate things, while you drop F bombs in your post, oh the irony.

I am NOT the president.

As I said before, for me leadership doesn’t mean a great deal to me because I’m not going to listen to a politician when he or she says stupid things, nor do I need a politician to comfort me or make me feel better. Having said that I’m disgusted by Trump giving his endorsement to people protesting government shutdowns. It is disgraceful and it undermines the work people like dr. Fauci and dr. Birx are doing to combat this virus. Either he’s too stupid to realize his actions are going to cause people to die or he just doesn’t care. I’ll be staying home this November for that. I’m not a liberal hack that thinks this virus is his fault or that he totally fucked up the response to this virus, or a million other illegitimate beefs they have with him. But for him to behave in such a reckless, dangerous fashion is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Where is the “almost like” button? flacaltenn?

Trump is out there with voters everyday! He doesn't hide in the white house perched on a throne like previous presidents. I appreciate the fact that he fights the leftist traitor onslaught daily. He's not perfect, but he's earned my vote.

Are you a parody account? This president has spent less time in unplanned public appearances than any president in the history of this nation.

Trump is out there with voters everyday! He doesn't hide in the white house perched on a throne like previous presidents. I appreciate the fact that he fights the leftist traitor onslaught daily. He's not perfect, but he's earned my vote.

Are you a parody account? This president has spent less time in unplanned public appearances than any president in the history of this nation.
Bullshit. And it's not even close.

Nobody said the virus is his fault. Why must you hedge your criticism with that bullshit?

Roght?
More bullshit.

Roght?

I’m not even interested in that debate at this point. It’s a global pandemic and Monday morning quarterbacking doesn’t serve any purpose right now. Anyone in his position would have made mistakes, but for the most part our hospitals aren’t overwhelmed, we have enough ventilators and beds, etc..The thing I won’t forgive him for is not telling protestors to stay home. You want to scream foul about other things, I’ll let you do that, but the one thing I won’t forgive him for is not telling protestors to go home.

I REALLY care about how friendly Trump is with the governors.

Oh! A fake news comment. So necessary!

The count is up to 7.

Any Trump supporters keeping score?

Roght?

I’m not even interested in that debate at this point. It’s a global pandemic and Monday morning quarterbacking doesn’t serve any purpose right now. Anyone in his position would have made mistakes, but for the most part our hospitals aren’t overwhelmed, we have enough ventilators and beds, etc..The thing I won’t forgive him for is not telling protestors to stay home. You want to scream foul about other things, I’ll let you do that, but the one thing I won’t forgive him for is not telling protestors to go home.

Lack of testing, downplayed the seriousness and pointing the finger. That’s the Trump record.

Here is a challenge:

He is the best man for the time. Why? Because we may still have some semblance of freedoms when he is finished. And he is the best we have for any restart of our economy.

Bullshit. And it's not even close.

Show me one public appearance where he has had to face people who do not support him and answer questions.

Here is a challenge:

He is the best man for the time. Why? Because we may still have some semblance of freedoms when he is finished. And he is the best we have for any restart of our economy.

He does not care about your freedoms. When you realize that, you may not be able to handle it. I worry about you.

You know, Trump doesn't even know what he's doing most of the time, or, he simply forgets what he had said the previous day and contradicts himself in a tweet.

He recently said that he would leave it up to the governors to open up their states for business after seeing a drop in cases over a 14 day period. The next day, he tweets for 3 Democrat controlled states to liberate themselves. Interesting that there was no mention of the Republican governor in MS who recently extended the stay at home order.

When I see threads like this. . .

. . . I immediately think. . . Rubber Room.

source.gif

Here is a challenge:

Serious question...How many MDs do you know?

Here is a challenge:

Serious question...How many MDs do you know?

Three. I also know 6 nurses, two EMT’s and a dozen police officers.

Next.

Here is a challenge:

TDS thread 1,416

The vice cocksucker is now speaking his daily praise for the dear leader.

We can take a break from noting Trump’s inappropriate comments and focus on how many times Pence tells us that he is impressed by the president’s awesome leadership.

So sweet.

While we’re at the subject of politicans in handling this virus. What about De Blasio? Remember when he said he was going to force doctors and nurses to treat COVID patients? Yeah the media didn’t make a big deal out of that one, eh?

Forum List

Back