🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump asks Imran for help

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump asks Pakistan PM for help with Afghan peace talks: minister
US President Donald Trump has sought Pakistan's help with Afghan peace talks in a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan, the South Asian nation's information minister, Fawad Chaudhry, has said.

"President Trump has written a letter," Chaudhry told Reuters news agency on Monday. "He has asked for Pakistan’s cooperation to bring the Taliban into talks."

Trump told Khan the Pakistan relationship was very important to Washington and to finding a solution to the conflict in Afghanistan, Chaudhry added.

Well this makes complete sense to me. Imran was a hero of mine as a youth and I think he has one big win left in him.

Trump is just 'using' Khan like Trump has used people his entire life.

Nothing new.

Trump asks Pakistan PM for help with Afghan peace talks: minister
US President Donald Trump has sought Pakistan's help with Afghan peace talks in a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan, the South Asian nation's information minister, Fawad Chaudhry, has said.

"President Trump has written a letter," Chaudhry told Reuters news agency on Monday. "He has asked for Pakistan’s cooperation to bring the Taliban into talks."

Trump told Khan the Pakistan relationship was very important to Washington and to finding a solution to the conflict in Afghanistan, Chaudhry added.

Well this makes complete sense to me. Imran was a hero of mine as a youth and I think he has one big win left in him.

GW and Obama both failed at getting the Pakis to step up to the plate.

Trump will actually succeed, though. Just watch.

Forum List

Back