Trump asks Saudi King Salman to increase oil production to 2,000,000 barrels due to turmoil in Iran

It was SA. We've known this for a long time. Why we didn't go after THEM and instead went after Saddam I'll never know. The evidence has always pointed to SA as the mastermind and money source behind the attacks. Saddam was a bad dude but had nothing to do with 9.11. That was bin Laden and SA.
It was al gayda and you can be sure greater islam beyond SA abetted.
Bin Laden fought the Soviets with US aid on behalf of al gayda and Afghanistan.

THE us is producing more oil than ever before. We were told none of it was going to be shipped out and that it all would stay here. Hmmmmmm.

But if we ensured theose products stayed here the price of gas would decrease instead of steadily rising. Big oil is not trustworthy.

Saudi Arabia was behind the 9/11 attacks but that was planned under Clinton, and carried out under Bush. It had nothing to do with Trump.

Will you stop with the conspiracy whack job posts? We know the hijackers were mostly Saudi but that had nothing to do with the Saudi government.

Um did you see the "conspiracy whackjob post" where I posted 3 different news sources stating that SA funded a dry run of 9/11?

Saudi government ‘funded a dry run' of 9/11'

https://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

Saudi embassy may have funded 9/11 'dry run': report

So all those sources are "conspiracy whackjob sources?" Quit acting like the Saudis are innocent. Those fuckers were behind 9/11.

It really helps to read a thread before posting, lest you make yourself look like an idiot like you just did.

Hey Trump, why is Saudi Arabia not on your Muslim ban list? They were the architects of the 911 attacks. Oh, because you do business with them, I get it.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

It's also why the US went to war in Iraq in 2003. To break OPEC. With OPEC strong, OPEC would have been dictating how much oil was produced.

How much is your oil worth? 4,000 US soldiers's lives.

It was SA. We've known this for a long time. Why we didn't go after THEM and instead went after Saddam I'll never know. The evidence has always pointed to SA as the mastermind and money source behind the attacks. Saddam was a bad dude but had nothing to do with 9.11. That was bin Laden and SA.
Unlike Iraq, Saudi Arabia has the means to defend themselves. Iraq was going to be a "cakewalk" as Rumsfeld said.

Perhaps the Saudis do not do enough to disabuse the Americans of their flawed notions that the Saudis are passive players.

or perhaps the Saudis consider this an advantage!

Forum List

Back