Trump Attack Speech

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
He’s on the teleprompter again. Hmm..Looks like he’s going to be up there by himself again. I wonder why he can’t get his supporters to be seen with him on stage? Where is Carson? Where is Christie?

He’s on the teleprompter again. Hmm..Looks like he’s going to be up there by himself again. I wonder why he can’t get his supporters to be seen with him on stage? Where is Carson? Where is Christie?
I will confidently predict he will convince everyone attending his speech to not vote for Hillary.

While Trump is better able to avoid sticking his foot in his mouth while on the teleprompter....he is as stiff as can be

I will confidently predict he will convince everyone attending his speech to not vote for Hillary.

According to CNN, most people there are reporters.

Interestingly…Clinton is in Washington DC for a fund-raiser today. The fund raiser isn’t for her but for Senate and House Democrats.

Interestingly…Clinton is in Washington DC for a fund-raiser today. The fund raiser isn’t for her but for Senate and House Democrats.
It's ultimately going to be a close race, with both of these "people" struggling to put forth a good reason to vote for them, and the deciding factor may well end up being which one gives the most people a reason to be motivated enough to vote AGAINST him/her

Trump is going to kill the Republican undercard

It's ultimately going to be a close race, with both of these "people" struggling to put forth a good reason to vote for them, and the deciding factor may well end up being which one gives the most people a reason to be motivated enough to vote AGAINST him/her

I think it’s going to be close by % of popular vote—within 5%. Electoral votes will be a different story. I think Clinton gets up near 350 votes. As I watch this boob, he used the word “liar”, and just now accused her of “theft”. It’s a low road that doesn’t lead to the Presidency. McCain tried it in 2008. He plummeted even further in the polls.

I was watching Nightline last night. When the host mentioned that David Muir was interviewing Drumpf and asking him what role his kids would play in an administration…I chuckled. Not that his kids would be in the White House (the same guys who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote), but that ABC is still pretending that this guy has a chance.

That hum you're hearing all across America is only liberals chanting "OooooooMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in hopes that they can, with ever so much civility, shout down Mr. Trump without actually shouting.

I think it’s going to be close by % of popular vote—within 5%. Electoral votes will be a different story. I think Clinton gets up near 350 votes. As I watch this boob, he used the word “liar”, and just now accused her of “theft”. It’s a low road that doesn’t lead to the Presidency. McCain tried it in 2008. He plummeted even further in the polls.

I was watching Nightline last night. When the host mentioned that David Muir was interviewing Drumpf and asking him what role his kids would play in an administration…I chuckled. Not that his kids would be in the White House (the same guys who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote), but that ABC is still pretending that this guy has a chance.
He wins with a sweep of the old south, excluding NC and VA, AND PA, Oh, Ind, Kentuky, WV, Iowa, Tenn, Missouri, and every state west of the Miss River not on the pacific ocean except NM.

If he loses either Fla or PA, I don't think he can win. NC has 15 EV, so if he won there he'd have those to make up the loss of some other smaller state.

He wins with a sweep of the old south, excluding NC and VA, AND PA, Oh, Ind, Kentuky, WV, Iowa, Tenn, Missouri, and every state west of the Miss River not on the pacific ocean except NM.

If he loses either Fla or PA, I don't think he can win.

He will lose both.

He will lose both.
I think he'll lose Fla, but PA I'm not so sure about. They say PA is the gop's fool's gold, but I've travelled the state, and it's chock full of small places where workers have been cast aside, and their lives aren't that much better than Mexicans working in out sourced factories.

That hum you're hearing all across America is only liberals chanting "OooooooMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in hopes that they can, with ever so much civility, shout down Mr. Trump without actually shouting.

I remember when the Left used to celebrate Speaking Truth to Power.

Trump has a lot of drawbacks, but I love how he is speaking out in plain English regarding Clinton's corruption and horrible malfeasance regarding our national security.

If he loses either Fla or PA, I don't think he can win. NC has 15 EV, so if he won there he'd have those to make up the loss of some other smaller state.

Trump needs to sweep almost every battleground state

As it is, he is struggling in formerly red Arizona, Georgia, NC, Virginia

He may even need to defend Texas without the support of the Bush's or Cruz

He will lose both.
I think he'll lose Fla, but PA I'm not so sure about. They say PA is the gop's fool's gold, but I've travelled the state, and it's chock full of small places where workers have been cast aside, and their lives aren't that much better than Mexicans working in out sourced factories.

I’m the opposite way. His bankruptcies in Jersey are local stories in eastern PA. I think he’ll do better in Florida

I remember when the Left used to celebrate Speaking Truth to Power.

Trump has a lot of drawbacks, but I love how he is speaking out in plain English regarding Clinton's corruption and horrible malfeasance regarding our national security.

He’s quoting a kiss-and-tell book; our enemies “probably have a blackmail file” is a quote I just heard from him… “Probably have a blackmail file”…

Hey, its politics. I get it.

But when you’re telling whoppers like that, how can you take the guy seriously?

Forum List

Back