Trump Attack Speech

That hum you're hearing all across America is only liberals chanting "OooooooMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in hopes that they can, with ever so much civility, shout down Mr. Trump without actually shouting.

I remember when the Left used to celebrate Speaking Truth to Power.

Trump has a lot of drawbacks, but I love how he is speaking out in plain English regarding Clinton's corruption and horrible malfeasance regarding our national security.

He's speaking in plain English, but he's spouting conspiracy theories.

This speech will be good masturbation material for drumpfodder, but this blatant propaganda, filled with rabble, lies, and ambiguous nothings, isn't going to win any favors with independents.

That hum you're hearing all across America is only liberals chanting "OooooooMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in hopes that they can, with ever so much civility, shout down Mr. Trump without actually shouting.

Trump has a lot of drawbacks, but I love how he is speaking out in plain English regarding Clinton's corruption and horrible malfeasance regarding our national security.

I know you don't understand anything that doesn't fit within your bubble, bub.

OMG THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO CHANGE!!! THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS OVER!!!! Well, that's what the guy with the short fingers said.

The only thing I see HRC's fingerprints all over is the Iran Deal, and on balance and looking at the options, it seems to me the best deal we were going to get, since Russia, China and France could all walk away and leave us with nothing.

HRC has to carry the Obama for policy water, but the dithering, the hopeless, contradictory mixture of missions, seem more Obamalike.

Don't get me wrong. She's as corrupt and transparent as a Swiss banker. But the thought of Trump and natl security is the stuff of nightmares. We've been through one born rich frat kid who thought he was smarter than anybody else, and he at least had a real statesman for a father.

Reading from the teleprompter, with a straight face, as if he never mocked a Democrat for using a teleprompter.

You can't make this shit up.

Outright lies, spoken at a level of English that the dullwitted can follow.

Yes, that's something you can appreciate.

The only thing I see HRC's fingerprints all over is the Iran Deal, and on balance and looking at the options, it seems to me the best deal we were going to get, since Russia, China and France could all walk away and leave us with nothing.

HRC has to carry the Obama for policy water, but the dithering, the hopeless, contradictory mixture of missions, seem more Obamalike.

Don't get me wrong. She's as corrupt and transparent as a Swiss banker, and about as transparent as one, too. But the thought of Trump and natl security is the stuff of nightmares. We've been through one born rich frat kid who thought he was smarter than anybody else, and he at least had a real statesman for a father.

Nonsense. We didn't need a deal with Iran. We just needed to keep enforcing the Sanctions. Iran hasn't even signed the deal. The main result of this fake deal is to release billions of dollars to Iran to spend supporting Islamic Terrorism against the U.S.

She also SOLD OUT the U.S. by accepting "donations" from oppressive regimes in exchange for favors.

Forum List

Back