Trump Attack Speech

I think it's hilarious that anyone who contributes money to Trump's campaign is also subsidizing his businesses.

CNN just reported that $11 million funneled to his businesses.

I thought it was pretty Spot-On. She is a corrupt incompetent douchebag. WTG Trump! :thup:

Trump is not only a world-class liar - he's also a world-class con man. It's hilarious that he tries to project those same traits onto Hillary. He used those same tactics against his Republican opponents.

The only thing I see HRC's fingerprints all over is the Iran Deal, and on balance and looking at the options, it seems to me the best deal we were going to get, since Russia, China and France could all walk away and leave us with nothing.

HRC has to carry the Obama for policy water, but the dithering, the hopeless, contradictory mixture of missions, seem more Obamalike.

Don't get me wrong. She's as corrupt and transparent as a Swiss banker, and about as transparent as one, too. But the thought of Trump and natl security is the stuff of nightmares. We've been through one born rich frat kid who thought he was smarter than anybody else, and he at least had a real statesman for a father.

Nonsense. We didn't need a deal with Iran. We just needed to keep enforcing the Sanctions. Iran hasn't even signed the deal. The main result of this fake deal is to release billions of dollars to Iran to spend supporting Islamic Terrorism against the U.S.

She also SOLD OUT the U.S. by accepting "donations" from oppressive regimes in exchange for favors.

Russia and China and Frace were not going to continue enforcing sanctions. Iran was going to sell all the oil it wanted to and buy all the fancy French nookler technology and Russian air defenses it wanted.

That would be the excuse the neocons like boedicca would use to send more American kids to die in the ME.

Yeah, it was war with Iran or take the deal. What the neocons were doing is saying "let's do war," but America didn't think that was a good idea, so now that we got the deal, the neocons are saying "it wasn't a good deal," while avoiding mentioning the only alternative to it.

We're ALREADY at war with ISIS. All Obama and hiLIARy have done is to give Iran more funds to promote that war

Hopenchange!
you are under the impression iran backs isis?

Nonsense. We didn't need a deal with Iran. We just needed to keep enforcing the Sanctions. Iran hasn't even signed the deal. The main result of this fake deal is to release billions of dollars to Iran to spend supporting Islamic Terrorism against the U.S.

She also SOLD OUT the U.S. by accepting "donations" from oppressive regimes in exchange for favors.

Russia and China and Frace were not going to continue enforcing sanctions. Iran was going to sell all the oil it wanted to and buy all the fancy French nookler technology and Russian air defenses it wanted.

That would be the excuse the neocons like boedicca would use to send more American kids to die in the ME.

Yeah, it was war with Iran or take the deal. What the neocons were doing is saying "let's do war," but America didn't think that was a good idea, so now that we got the deal, the neocons are saying "it wasn't a good deal," while avoiding mentioning the only alternative to it.

We're ALREADY at war with ISIS. All Obama and hiLIARy have done is to give Iran more funds to promote that war

Hopenchange!

Iran is the original state sponsor of Islamist Terrorism. Disaffected Sunnis are going to be driven into ISIS due to the Iran deal. And despite the animosity between ISIS leadership and Iran, they will all celebrate ISIS attacks on America.

Hopenchange!

Iran is the original state sponsor of Islamist Terrorism. Disaffected Sunnis are going to be driven into ISIS due to the Iran deal. And despite the animosity between ISIS leadership and Iran, they will all celebrate ISIS attacks on America.

Then we should just step aside and let Iran and ISIS fight it out.

It would be like the Iran Iraq war in the 80's. None of our business and who cares what happens.

Hopenchange!

It would be like the Iran Iraq war in the 80's. None of our business and who cares what happens.
I thought boedicca though Iran was our enemy? A tangled web. (-:

He’s on the teleprompter again. Hmm..Looks like he’s going to be up there by himself again. I wonder why he can’t get his supporters to be seen with him on stage? Where is Carson? Where is Christie?
I will confidently predict he will convince everyone attending his speech to not vote for Hillary.

According to CNN, most people there are reporters.

Interestingly…Clinton is in Washington DC for a fund-raiser today. The fund raiser isn’t for her but for Senate and House Democrats.

Wow! The reporters were clapping and cheering. Awesome!

I wonder

Are there any actual 'paid shills' on this board. I mean, I find it as an insult as in ' you are so far up blanks ass, that I swear you must be a paid shill!!.

But some use the term as if they truly believe they are talking to an agent of someone's campaign!! Are they serious? Because I find that thinking a bit disturbing.

Like 911 truther/Alex Jones head fu&k disturbing!

It's an excuse to not debate.

Hopenchange!

I thought boedicca though Iran was our enemy? A tangled web. (-:

Iran is an enemy, as is ISIS. We shouldn't have given Iran $Billions to use against us and our allies.

Of course, Ethics and Morality aren't concepts that fit into the Prog lexicon. Neither are Common Sense and Responsibility.

I must have missed Iran's attack on the US, and we gave aid and comfort to the Shah, which led to their occupation of the embassy. And still, even after we shot down a civilian airliner, they never sent terrorists to attack us.

Not a nice govt, but not one that's sworn to fight us to the death.

I wonder

Are there any actual 'paid shills' on this board. I mean, I find it as an insult as in ' you are so far up blanks ass, that I swear you must be a paid shill!!.

But some use the term as if they truly believe they are talking to an agent of someone's campaign!! Are they serious? Because I find that thinking a bit disturbing.

Like 911 truther/Alex Jones head fu&k disturbing!

Other than myself, there are quite a few. However, I am not allowed to divulge their names without facing the consequences

Forum List

Back