Trump Attack Speech

That hum you're hearing all across America is only liberals chanting "OooooooMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in hopes that they can, with ever so much civility, shout down Mr. Trump without actually shouting.

I remember when the Left used to celebrate Speaking Truth to Power.

Trump has a lot of drawbacks, but I love how he is speaking out in plain English regarding Clinton's corruption and horrible malfeasance regarding our national security.

Outright lies, spoken at a level of English that the dullwitted can follow.

Yes, that's something you can appreciate.

It's hardly a surprise that the truth sounds like lies to you, considering how you gobble up the Obama Newspeak.

No Doubleplus Badthink Ungood Thoughts will ever pierce your bubble!

If we can't count on the 'insider politicians', how is he going to change anything in Washington with the Congress that is already there?

That hum you're hearing all across America is only liberals chanting "OooooooMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in hopes that they can, with ever so much civility, shout down Mr. Trump without actually shouting.

Trump has a lot of drawbacks, but I love how he is speaking out in plain English regarding Clinton's corruption and horrible malfeasance regarding our national security.

He's speaking in plain English, but he's spouting conspiracy theories.

I know you don't understand anything that doesn't fit within your bubble, bub.
The only thing I see HRC's fingerprints all over is the Iran Deal, and on balance and looking at the options, it seems to me the best deal we were going to get, since Russia, China and France could all walk away and leave us with nothing.

HRC has to carry the Obama for policy water, but the dithering, the hopeless, contradictory mixture of missions, seem more Obamalike.

Don't get me wrong. She's as corrupt and transparent as a Swiss banker, and about as transparent as one, too. But the thought of Trump and natl security is the stuff of nightmares. We've been through one born rich frat kid who thought he was smarter than anybody else, and he at least had a real statesman for a father.

Nonsense. We didn't need a deal with Iran. We just needed to keep enforcing the Sanctions. Iran hasn't even signed the deal. The main result of this fake deal is to release billions of dollars to Iran to spend supporting Islamic Terrorism against the U.S.

She also SOLD OUT the U.S. by accepting "donations" from oppressive regimes in exchange for favors.

Russia and China and Frace were not going to continue enforcing sanctions. Iran was going to sell all the oil it wanted to and buy all the fancy French nookler technology and Russian air defenses it wanted.

The only thing I see HRC's fingerprints all over is the Iran Deal, and on balance and looking at the options, it seems to me the best deal we were going to get, since Russia, China and France could all walk away and leave us with nothing.

HRC has to carry the Obama for policy water, but the dithering, the hopeless, contradictory mixture of missions, seem more Obamalike.

Don't get me wrong. She's as corrupt and transparent as a Swiss banker, and about as transparent as one, too. But the thought of Trump and natl security is the stuff of nightmares. We've been through one born rich frat kid who thought he was smarter than anybody else, and he at least had a real statesman for a father.

Nonsense. We didn't need a deal with Iran. We just needed to keep enforcing the Sanctions. Iran hasn't even signed the deal. The main result of this fake deal is to release billions of dollars to Iran to spend supporting Islamic Terrorism against the U.S.

She also SOLD OUT the U.S. by accepting "donations" from oppressive regimes in exchange for favors.

Russia and China and Frace were not going to continue enforcing sanctions. Iran was going to sell all the oil it wanted to and buy all the fancy French nookler technology and Russian air defenses it wanted.

That would be the excuse the neocons like boedicca would use to send more American kids to die in the ME.

Hope and change...

Two one percenters, working for us...

Wonder who is stupid enough to be a VP for either one.

How many times will he say the words "horrible" and "disastrous"?

And he supported her with campaign donations?

Carson has quietly dumped him.

Christie has been told if he is quiet, he has a VP slot chance when the convention dumps Donald.

So? If a bunch of lemmings run off of a cliff, we should follow? Russia, France and China didn't have a freeze on $Billions & Billions of Iran's financial assets. Releasing those funds is treasonous.

That would be the excuse the neocons like boedicca would use to send more American kids to die in the ME.

Yeah, it was war with Iran or take the deal. What the neocons were doing is saying "let's do war," but America didn't think that was a good idea, so now that we got the deal, the neocons are saying "it wasn't a good deal," while avoiding mentioning the only alternative to it.

Forum List

Back