Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Seriously? What an insecure ass.

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

View attachment 294695

There's already a thread on this topic.

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

?
I’m just curious - which is it? Is Trump’s Tweet about Greta fair game because she is an “activist” or is it just grandfatherly advice

Well, hell, Joe Biden wanted to take her out to the shed.
Shouldn’t we all be curious you intrusively put that image in our minds?

Not at all, just Joe being Joe.
Well Joe definitely can be creepy, but your comment about Greta doesn’t make you look much better. Of course, how conveniently you have no problem with a self-admitted pussy grabber because he’s republican. Of course may you like him for the same reason you made the Greta comment.

Only Donald Trump could think the Time's Person of the Year is some sort of personal accolade. The Person of the Year doesn't mean they are the 'best' person. It is the person who has had the most influence in the year according to Time. From memory Hitler won it is 1938 I think. However Trump thinks it's some sort of popularity contest that he lost (he was in the running for it this year, too). The funny thing is, if he had won, he would take it that the media think he is the most popular guy on the planet. In fact, if he had won, it would have been nothing to do with his popularity or lack thereof.

He's such a dumb ****.

He suggested she go see a movie with friends, sounds like good, grandfatherly advice. If that is a declaration of war, what do you call the all out character assassination of the maga-hat kid?

Can't assassinate Trump's character. His lack of character is what he is best known for.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

View attachment 294695

Tell me, do you believe in "sustainable development?"

View attachment 294695

I gotta admit I don't see the point, but as I said before, Trump isn't "at war" with the kid as you wrongly report, he is attacking the media behind her who put this stupid brat up to this in the first place then tries to flout her as this significant person on magazine covers in their eternal child-abuse brainwashing mind-fuck of gullible idiots that buy into this crap.

Put another way, put some young boy out there championing conservative causes and Time magazine wouldn't even know he was alive.

Next, I'm waiting for all the lib talk shows like The View to have her on as a guest. Maybe they will even ask her her opinion of the Trump impeachment and other world matters that every 16 year old is all up on.

View attachment 294695

Wow. The man doesn't stop going lower than he was the day before.

I wish we had a mature adult in our White House.

I wish you were an adult and get some salve for that butt hurt about Hillary losing.

View attachment 294695
78743694_10158014358234548_6353988206978924544_o.png
So all you really can do is deflect to some pathetic whatabousm.
We're mocking you hypocrites. If you're gonna dish it out, then learn to take it.

View attachment 294695
78743694_10158014358234548_6353988206978924544_o.png
And?

Note: my statements regarding attacks on him were the same.

You ok with presidents attacking kids? Yes or no. No BS filter.

He didn't attack a kid. She is trotted out as the world's conscience on climate change, so she gets what she deserves.

He suggested she go see a movie with friends, sounds like good, grandfatherly advice. If that is a declaration of war, what do you call the all out character assassination of the maga-hat kid?

What do I call it? Asshole adults not acting like adults.

Kind of like the example in my OP don't you think?
Remember this young man who was viciously attacked on a national level by you leftist and all he did was a smile. No one put him as a spokesperson for the Republicans. You leftist put this tard kid as your spokesperson and will destroy anyone the next one you try and use to politize with.
O9Z1hC7aYQYD250nVycH-38fW7FPEWGcpoXRV6Y7iizR8Uxr-X12ST6lARq7VM-JHXuu8TpyPHdSqrsQqNHLBNfxO3KlG4sXY1HjDqetiBDRTcPnVIEdkwzhegfndYYP2aKFnRwK8FntRWegeHIAxe_Xwbuo2bkwBK5Xk8sCyQxX6fJ2uP_xXnAGb34FSOJ4dmaXcyIs5CMzckPgT8-_QSCShWxRL9H3KBIE800FHwk_9IjSQtYPr1RRsYo_6wrOnsfpZac1lPNSy6fxxJQK3wDDR57ppQ0f4Q586yAxSEL54UqmKliCzIq9L7214l3Sw6Tpw5NhYV4X_Cnv6LREwR7ybZYL8OEdXZaD9I5GFOLMNagB23g=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

I’m just curious - which is it? Is Trump’s Tweet about Greta fair game because she is an “activist” or is it just grandfatherly advice

Well, hell, Joe Biden wanted to take her out to the shed.
Shouldn’t we all be curious you intrusively put that image in our minds?

Not at all, just Joe being Joe.
Well Joe definitely can be creepy, but your comment about Greta doesn’t make you look much better. Of course, how conveniently you have no problem with a self-admitted pussy grabber because he’s republican. Of course may you like him for the same reason you made the Greta comment.

No kidding, you have a soft spot for pedophiles. Anything you'd care to share with all of us?
Lol man you are really projecting.

What worse democrats pimping her out or trumps saying hey kid get some help?

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
This whole time i thought she was just a retard.

Funny how irate Conservatives got when it was suggested Barron acted like he has Aspergers

Yet they mock a young lady who admits she has it

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.

Funny how irate Conservatives got when it was suggested Barron acted like he has Aspergers

Is Barron trying to pass polices that will return us to slave days? lol

Time magazine is not relevant any more.

You don't even see their magazines in doctor's offices anymore.

The only time anybody pays attention to them is when they pick their person of the year. The pick is discussed for a few days and that is it.

If Time didn't have their heads up their Libtard asses they would have picked the Hong Kong protestors for liberty rather than some stupid spoiled little shithead that is furthering the biggest scam in the world.

How classy.

Is Barron trying to pass polices that will return us to slave days? lol

That would be his dad.

Forum List

Back