Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

I missed where you got your climate science PhD from
Tell that to my oz brother who can't see across the street from record fires

LMFAO!!!

While Co2 went up in the atmosphere, the two and only two measures of atmospheric temps showed no temp increase..... until they were FUDGED by your heroes...

Tell us, oh wise science parrot of left wing bullshit, is a warmer Earth

A) wetter
B) drier

than a colder Earth???

Start the Jeopardy! music.....
Just believing 90 % of scientists, NASA included.
I missed your PhD again?
Knees news info?

Here's a big hint....

The New York Times blamed the Syrian Civil War on Global Warming.... for causing a drought.... so clearly a warmer Earth is a drier Earth......

NOT....

Just examine the two extremes....

An Earth with a high temp of 30F has all ice, no moisture at all....

An Earth with a low temp of 215F has all H2O in the form of gas = total moisture on "Gas Giant Earth"

A Warmer Earth is a WETTER Earth, just as the data from Jurassic says....

and hence "Global Warming" isn't drying out California or the Amazon.....

too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature is.....

Here's a big hint....

The New York Times blamed the Syrian Civil War on Global Warming.... for causing a drought.... so clearly a warmer Earth is a drier Earth......

NOT....

Just examine the two extremes....

An Earth with a high temp of 30F has all ice, no moisture at all....

An Earth with a low temp of 215F has all H2O in the form of gas = total moisture on "Gas Giant Earth"

A Warmer Earth is a WETTER Earth, just as the data from Jurassic says....

and hence "Global Warming" isn't drying out California or the Amazon.....

too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature is.....
Look at the earth temp graph for gods sake

Look at the earth temp graph for gods sake

LOL!!!

Misinterpreting the Urban Heat Island effect again.... par for the course of the PARROT....

Let's check THE ATMOSPHERE, where the Co2 actually is... Co2 went up, did temps???

NO

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

So Co2 in the atmosphere went up, and temps did not.....

SCIENTIFIC CONCLUSION

Co2 does NOT cause any WARMING.... since that is what THE DATA says.....

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

And what makes her special? Thought everyone was the SAME-) That means they get glorification, AND they get lambasted. Or, would you rather SEGREGATE them, you racist, you-)

Q. What makes her so special

A. She's the person of the year. Feel free to attack her, if only makes you into a bully and a jerk - just like trump.

Did it ever occur to you that the real bully is the stupid little bitch herself?

At 16 years of age she has no knowledge of anything worldly or any idea how the entire planet would be fed minus the assistance of hydrocarbon combustion engines. So she sallies forth with an empty head and a big mouth to criticize the community of people charged with running countries and feeding their hungry. Did you notice that she doesn't look very hungry? But when she stands on the world stage and wags a finger at her betters
she looks very much like a bully.

Jo

Thanks for proving what a jerk you are. If anyone is out of touch with reality, you qualify along with the other assholes who seem to want to protect the asshole who deserves to impeached for the high crime of dividing our nation with hate and fear rhetoric.

Nah ... I'm just not impressed with soros's latest stupid puppet. I don't care if she's a 6 year old girl she still a stupid bitch who thinks from the inside out. Give her about ten years and you'll find her in the where are they now channels a dried-up, wrinkled out drunken slut still suffering from the loss her of 15 minutes of it relevant fame.

Jo

Jo

71253050_134126657937521_1158440056545869824_n.jpg

When Barron Trump gives us his views on climate change or any other major political or social issues of the day feel free to criticize. When you put yourself in the public eye and advocate for political and social issues criticism is Inevitable.

Next time I will not vote for Carter again.......

Is that mean .... Trump did not attacked a 16 yo girl?
No. Trump didn't attack her because he didn't attack her.

You know that is true, otherwise you'd be busy right now typing what he said over and over

View attachment 294522

What difference does it make? You cannot even tell the difference when Trump humping his podium Oh Lisa oh Lisa oh Lisa.
You can not even tell the difference if he is lying to your face.

The desperate far-left Progressives here know this to be the truth but continue living in their little bubble of ignorance and denial.

These Pollsters Got The Election Right, According To RCP
PHILLIP STUCKYPOLITICAL REPORTER
November 19, 2016
The most accurate poll that surveyed likely voters was the Investor’s Business Daily poll, a poll that has one of the finest records for calling races in recent political history. It was one of the only polls that called the race for Trump in the final days of the election, giving him 45 percent of the vote compared to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters. Although the end result showed that Clinton would win the race, the overall numbers are very close to the results, as long as you just count the popular vote. Clinton led Trump by 2 percentage points in the poll, nearly the same number as she led Trump in the overall popular vote.

Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right - Rasmussen Reports[emoji2400]

Election 2016: White House Watch Trends - Rasmussen Reports[emoji2400]

Aw shut up Dude.
We are not desperate. It’s the other way around posting these unknown media or bullshit polls. That makes you desperate.
The only idiots that read these links are your own groups of retards.
The desperate far-left Progressives here know this to be the truth but continue living in their little bubble of ignorance and denial.

PHILLIP STUCKYPOLITICAL REPORTER
November 19, 2016
The most accurate poll that surveyed likely voters was the Investor’s Business Daily poll, a poll that has one of the finest records for calling races in recent political history. It was one of the only polls that called the race for Trump in the final days of the election, giving him 45 percent of the vote compared to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters. Although the end result showed that Clinton would win the race, the overall numbers are very close to the results, as long as you just count the popular vote. Clinton led Trump by 2 percentage points in the poll, nearly the same number as she led Trump in the overall popular vote.

Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right - Rasmussen Reports[emoji2400]

Election 2016: White House Watch Trends - Rasmussen Reports[emoji2400]

Aw shut up Dude.
We are not desperate. It’s the other way around posting these unknown media or bullshit polls. That makes you desperate.
The only idiots that read these links are your own groups of retards.

Well, you read my links.

HELL NO. I will never read your link.

Seriously? What an insecure ass.

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

time-magazine-700x366.jpg

I'm still waiting to see how Trump attacked the little wench.

So far (not coincidentally) Nobody has posted a Trump attack on Greta.

After Greata get the cover of Time magazine. This Trump 11yo boi tweet against Greta. Tell me what is wrong with Trump pig boi.

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

He suggested she go see a movie with friends, sounds like good, grandfatherly advice. If that is a declaration of war, what do you call the all out character assassination of the maga-hat kid?

He suggested she go see a movie with friends, sounds like good, grandfatherly advice. If that is a declaration of war, what do you call the all out character assassination of the maga-hat kid?

What do I call it? Asshole adults not acting like adults.

Kind of like the example in my OP don't you think?

Forum List

Back