Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

He suggested she go see a movie with friends, sounds like good, grandfatherly advice. If that is a declaration of war, what do you call the all out character assassination of the maga-hat kid?

What do I call it? Asshole adults not acting like adults.

Kind of like the example in my OP don't you think?
The asshole adults were the ones who brainwashed that girl into thinking the Earth is going to melt in 10 years.

Seriously? What an insecure ass.

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

View attachment 294695

Wow. The man doesn't stop going lower than he was the day before.

I wish we had a mature adult in our White House.

78743694_10158014358234548_6353988206978924544_o.png

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

View attachment 294695

If I were a 16-year-old being named Person Of The Year I'd be thrilled. If I were a 73-year-old being named Person Of The Year I'd be... meh. Trump is just being silly.

View attachment 294695
And?

Note: my statements regarding attacks on him were the same.

You ok with presidents attacking kids? Yes or no. No BS filter.

View attachment 294695
And?

upload_2019-12-13_23-34-23.png

That's not an attack.

View attachment 294695
And?

You okay with a political party using mentally challenged kids for propaganda tools? You okay with a political party destroying an innocent kid because he wears a cap with MAGA on it?

He suggested she go see a movie with friends, sounds like good, grandfatherly advice. If that is a declaration of war, what do you call the all out character assassination of the maga-hat kid?
Lol you people are so goddamn stupid.
We have you propaganda parrots figured out.
?
I’m just curious - which is it? Is Trump’s Tweet about Greta fair game because she is an “activist” or is it just grandfatherly advice

View attachment 294695
Do you know how many millions of dollars a year in damage coyotes do to the sheep industry.

View attachment 294695
So all you really can do is deflect to some pathetic whatabousm.

Forum List

Back