Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Late to dinner, soory ...

Norman is spot on ... the unwritten rule is if the child doesn't participate in the political process, they are off-limits to criticism ... Barron doesn't make speeches, he hasn't taken a position in the government ... leave him be ...

The ugly little toad-girl, on the other hand, does make speeches ... politically divisive speeches all over the western world ... sneering ... so shoot away ... insult that 5mm of carbon-intensive make-up she has to wear to cover all her crater-sized zits ... the mutant shrew's only good for one thing and that ain't having babies, God forbid ...

Aspergers has been depreciated out of the DSM-V I believe ... even so, please tell me what symptoms she's showing? ... what basic life skills does she need assistance with? ... I know many folks on the spectrum, some are disabled, some aren't ... where does she fit? ... yeah, I know, why the editors of the DSM changed things around last update ...

Cant they put make up on her like a doll make her look pretty??

No, but they can put make up on her to be the perfect horror film villain.

D1r3PlPWsAALEsE.jpg

That would be his dad.
Deregulation protecting free speech and gun rights is a return to slavery? Lol

no Regulating our production to control how we earn a living where we live how we get our energy is Beyond slavery.. leave them girl alone. Stop pimping her out..

My remark was mostly a throw away remark but since you replied in a decent manner I felt a reply in return was justified.

De-regulation led to the taxpayers having to spend billions and billions to bail out the economy putting them in a position to pay off a debt they will never get out from under.
Huh? Lowering the standards of a bank loan to give people houses they can’t pay for is not deregulation lol, deregulation is when you loosen the laws on agriculture farming, building standards, but come try again with your fake news
The left had to do more than loosen the laws againt making bad lians to unqualified poor people

they had to twist the bankers arms

No "the left" didn't. Democrats did. I've never argued otherwise and that doesn't make it OK.
Democrats are leftists

maybe not the ones you prefer but lefties just the same

Barron Trump is not at all a political figure, he is Trump's son.

How difficult is this to get? Even the 80 IQ leftists should have gotten it by now. It is page 37 for god's sake.

Barron is Trumps son. When some people looked at Barrons awkward public appearances, reluctance to smile, social awkwardness and suggested Aspergers could be the cause......The Trumps and Conservatives were outraged......How dare you say that about a child?

But when Greta openly admits Aspergers and displays symptoms......Trump and his minions attack her as rude, anger issues, call her a retard .......But, but...she deserves it
Baron didn’t smile so he has a mental illness? Lol and you wonder why you can’t win elections haha
Awkwardness in social interaction is an indicator of Aspergers
Look it up

no Regulating our production to control how we earn a living where we live how we get our energy is Beyond slavery.. leave them girl alone. Stop pimping her out..

My remark was mostly a throw away remark but since you replied in a decent manner I felt a reply in return was justified.

De-regulation led to the taxpayers having to spend billions and billions to bail out the economy putting them in a position to pay off a debt they will never get out from under.
Huh? Lowering the standards of a bank loan to give people houses they can’t pay for is not deregulation lol, deregulation is when you loosen the laws on agriculture farming, building standards, but come try again with your fake news
The left had to do more than loosen the laws againt making bad lians to unqualified poor people

No "the left" didn't. Democrats did. I've never argued otherwise and that doesn't make it OK.
Democrats are leftists

There is little more than small differences in the run of the mill Democrat and Republican.

Late to dinner, soory ...

Norman is spot on ... the unwritten rule is if the child doesn't participate in the political process, they are off-limits to criticism ... Barron doesn't make speeches, he hasn't taken a position in the government ... leave him be ...

The ugly little toad-girl, on the other hand, does make speeches ... politically divisive speeches all over the western world ... sneering ... so shoot away ... insult that 5mm of carbon-intensive make-up she has to wear to cover all her crater-sized zits ... the mutant shrew's only good for one thing and that ain't having babies, God forbid ...

Aspergers has been depreciated out of the DSM-V I believe ... even so, please tell me what symptoms she's showing? ... what basic life skills does she need assistance with? ... I know many folks on the spectrum, some are disabled, some aren't ... where does she fit? ... yeah, I know, why the editors of the DSM changed things around last update ...
Fair enough...

You are allowed to disagree with what she says and provide your own opinion. However, calling a child names ....Toad Girl?....as your only response is inappropriate.

So is mocking her “anger issues”

Democrats are leftists

There is little more than small differences in the run of the mill Democrat and Republican.
Bull shit

When did being a decent human being become too PC for the repubs? So embarrassing.

It's not the republicans that are sending kids to fight their cause.

Only the democrats... and some shithole African country where they want to import people from.

When did being a decent human being become too PC for the repubs? So embarrassing.

It's not the republicans that are sending kids to fight their cause.

Only the democrats... and some shithole African country where they want to import people from.
So a brave young girl is forcing repubs to be spinelss bullies? The proper response would be to respectfully disagree. But I guess being a good person is too PC for the repubs now. Go figure.

That would be his dad.

A myth

It was not poor people who caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008. It was the wealthy speculating on an inflated real estate market, the banks selling the public on refinancing for more than the home was worth.
I expect liberals to remember it wrong

you folks have never admitted responsibility for your mistakes

Ever

This message about children is provided to you by the left.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

A 16 year old wore a make America great again hat so it's fine to write attack pieces.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Democrats are leftists

If you mean officeholder in washington I agree

Democrats are leftists

Bull shit

War, debt and Wall Street. That is the platform of both parties.

Forum List

Back