Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

You have names and quotes of who picked on the boy? I won't vote for them either.

The people who tell you your opinions for one.

Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue NBC for $275 million over Covington smears

Ain't that the classic left. Telling others that kids are off limits while going after actually innocent children themselves. Whenever leftists blame you of something, you can be sure that they are doing it.
Those aren't any of our leaders, we don't vote for them. Give me some Dem leaders so I can be sure to not vote for them.

You failed to click on the link?

Elizabeth Warren, the person who you will be voting in 2020, is one of those people.

MAGA teen Nick Sandmann considers suing Elizabeth Warren
Can't read it, all ad pop ups then it goes to another page. Please quote what she said.

She perpetuated a lie according to witch the MAGA kid hatefully taunted at the Indian.

Mind you, the MAGA kid is not a public figure. He literally is just a kid wearing a MAGA hat. That is a huge difference.

The left has no morals, quit pretending otherwise.
I'm waiting for some sort of quote. Lets hear exactly what she said. I assume it's very insulting and bullying like trump. So lets hear it.

The people who tell you your opinions for one.

Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue NBC for $275 million over Covington smears

Ain't that the classic left. Telling others that kids are off limits while going after actually innocent children themselves. Whenever leftists blame you of something, you can be sure that they are doing it.
Those aren't any of our leaders, we don't vote for them. Give me some Dem leaders so I can be sure to not vote for them.

Elizabeth Warren, the person who you will be voting in 2020, is one of those people.

Can't read it, all ad pop ups then it goes to another page. Please quote what she said.

She perpetuated a lie according to witch the MAGA kid hatefully taunted at the Indian.

Mind you, the MAGA kid is not a public figure. He literally is just a kid wearing a MAGA hat. That is a huge difference.

I'm waiting for some sort of quote. Lets hear exactly what she said. I assume it's very insulting and bullying like trump. So lets hear it.

9390328-6667155-Warren_who_recently_launched_her_campaign_for_the_2020_president-a-15_1549332801358.jpg

Apparently there was a lawsuit, but because of some government law government officials can not be sued for these kinds of statements. Certainly not a good track record.

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

Should the elites have been demanding that this mentally ill child be setting policy? the "invincible victim attacker" strikes again! Poor old Hogg has been relegated to the sidelines and the gold star mothers are retired.

She has no power to set policy.

Coward.

I said something wrong?

No...God forbid. As per usual you said nothing at all.

Now Donald blasted the minor for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.

I agree that Trump was out of line by mocking Greta.

As for Barron, he's not a public figure, like Greta, who has injected herself into public policy discussions.

No, if a 16 year old starts to fear monger and tell me how to live... it is time to bring in the guns. She deserves all the mockery that we can get. The left has chosen the retard as a leading figure, so let's act accordingly.

In fact, I propose we dedicate this thread to the mockery of this retarded individual. I will start with a good question.

3c1dao.jpg
More CRC suggestions of pedophilia. Why do they keep posting along that line?

do you really need to ask?

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.

Should the elites have been demanding that this mentally ill child be setting policy? the "invincible victim attacker" strikes again! Poor old Hogg has been relegated to the sidelines and the gold star mothers are retired.

Coward.

I said something wrong?

I countered the idea that she had any power. Nothing had changed since she spoke up.

9390328-6667155-Warren_who_recently_launched_her_campaign_for_the_2020_president-a-15_1549332801358.jpg

Apparently there was a lawsuit, but because of some government law government officials can not be sued for these kinds of statements. Certainly not a good track record.
It's doesn't actually mention anyone. You are comparing that to the president calling out this brave young girl specifically?

It's doesn't actually mention anyone. You are comparing that to the president calling out this brave young girl specifically?

His picture is right there. Are you fucking blind?

I see lots of people in the photo...

Coward.

I said something wrong?

I countered the idea that she had any power. Nothing had changed since she spoke up.

You didnt counter it. You denied it. Its called "gaslighting".

Her tweet was support for the veteran. Trumps tweet was a personal attack on a young girl.

Her tweet was support for the veteran. Trumps tweet was a personal attack on a young girl.

It sure looks like the MAGA kid on the picture coupled with Warren's FALSE message about "hateful taunts".

Going after kids seems fine if you are democrat. And even more so if they are innocent, falsely accused private persons. This is what they did with Barron Trump as well. The level of sympathy is less than zero as you for sure understand.

She's not a "brave young girl." She's a mentally challenged ignorant little girl that's too stupid to realize that activist, leftist adults with an agenda are using her for a puppet. The only thing she knows a damn thing about is how to repeat what she's been told to say, period.

There is nothing, "brave," about it. It's actually sick on the part of her adult handlers to do that to her.

No it wasn't an ATTACK on a young girl. If you call that an attack, then you must be the most DELICATE person on earth.

And why are you trying to make this about the GIRL, when the real issue is the global warming garbage she's been programmed to regurgitate?

It sure looks like the MAGA kid on the picture coupled with Warren's FALSE message about "hateful taunts".

Going after kids seems fine if you are democrat. And even more so if they are innocent, falsely accused private persons. This is what they did with Barron Trump as well. The level of sympathy is less than zero if you understand.
Hey I agree with you that the media did the kid wrong and glad he is suing. But Warren didn't even mention him. In the image he's way off to the side and there are lots of people in it. Trump directly insulted this young girl. You would have to be a real snow flake to think the two are the same.

She's not a "brave young girl." She's a mentally challenged ignorant little girl that's too stupid to realize that activist, leftist adults with an agenda are using her for a puppet. The only thing she knows a damn thing about is how to repeat what she's been told to say, period.

There is nothing, "brave," about it. It's actually sick on the part of her adult handlers to do that to her.
Yeah cause you've ever done anything so brave for a cause you believed in. You make the turd list. Bravo.

Going after kids seems fine if you are democrat. And even more so if they are innocent, falsely accused private persons. This is what they did with Barron Trump as well. The level of sympathy is less than zero if you understand.
Hey I agree with you that the media did the kid wrong and glad he is suing. But Warren didn't even mention him. In the image he's way off to the side and there are lots of people in it. Trump directly insulted this young girl. You would have to be a real snow flake to think the two are the same.

Oh that's great. Instead of attacking a single person Warren lied about an entire GROUP of kids being hateful taunters. Of course they must be, they are wearing MAGA hats!

No it wasn't an ATTACK on a young girl. If you call that an attack, then you must be the most DELICATE person on earth.

And why are you trying to make this about the GIRL, when the real issue is the global warming garbage she's been programmed to regurgitate?
He called it ridiculous and suggested she needed anger management. How stupid are you? The president of the USA lowering himself to insulting a young girl. Are there any men left in the republican party?

Forum List

Back