Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Deregulation protecting free speech and gun rights is a return to slavery? Lol

no Regulating our production to control how we earn a living where we live how we get our energy is Beyond slavery.. leave them girl alone. Stop pimping her out..

My remark was mostly a throw away remark but since you replied in a decent manner I felt a reply in return was justified.

De-regulation led to the taxpayers having to spend billions and billions to bail out the economy putting them in a position to pay off a debt they will never get out from under.
Huh? Lowering the standards of a bank loan to give people houses they can’t pay for is not deregulation lol, deregulation is when you loosen the laws on agriculture farming, building standards, but come try again with your fake news
The left had to do more than loosen the laws againt making bad lians to unqualified poor people

they had to twist the bankers arms
A myth

It was not poor people who caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008. It was the wealthy speculating on an inflated real estate market, the banks selling the public on refinancing for more than the home was worth.
I expect liberals to remember it wrong

you folks have never admitted responsibility for your mistakes

Ever
I remember it well
I remember banks giving me phone calls telling me of all the equity in my house and asking if I wanted to refinance
I remember Realtors calling me telling me how much I could sell my house for.
I remember getting calls about house flipping schemes

Not a single poor person called me

Huh? Lowering the standards of a bank loan to give people houses they can’t pay for is not deregulation lol, deregulation is when you loosen the laws on agriculture farming, building standards, but come try again with your fake news
The left had to do more than loosen the laws againt making bad lians to unqualified poor people

No "the left" didn't. Democrats did. I've never argued otherwise and that doesn't make it OK.
Democrats are leftists

maybe not the ones you prefer but lefties just the same

There is little more than small differences in the run of the mill Democrat and Republican.
If you mean officeholder in washington I agree

OK.....but outside of that there is little difference in the general public either. Neither side wants to hold their officeholder responsible for what they want to hold the other side responsible for.

My remark was mostly a throw away remark but since you replied in a decent manner I felt a reply in return was justified.

De-regulation led to the taxpayers having to spend billions and billions to bail out the economy putting them in a position to pay off a debt they will never get out from under.

A myth

It was not poor people who caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008. It was the wealthy speculating on an inflated real estate market, the banks selling the public on refinancing for more than the home was worth.

Ever
I remember it well
I remember banks giving me phone calls telling me of all the equity in my house and asking if I wanted to refinance

Democrats supported those phone calls also.

This message about children is provided to you by the left.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg
You have names and quotes of who picked on the boy? I won't vote for them either.

The people who tell you your opinions for one.

Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue NBC for $275 million over Covington smears

Ain't that the classic left. Telling others that kids are off limits while going after actually innocent children themselves. Whenever leftists blame you of something, you can be sure that they are doing it.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg
You have names and quotes of who picked on the boy? I won't vote for them either.

Ain't that the classic left. Telling others that kids are off limits while going after actually innocent children themselves. Whenever leftists blame you of something, you can be sure that they are doing it.
Those aren't any of our leaders, we don't vote for them. Give me some Dem leaders so I can be sure to not vote for them.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

Those aren't any of our leaders, we don't vote for them. Give me some Dem leaders so I can be sure to not vote for them.

Yep, they're not your leaders, they're your leaders lap dogs.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

You failed to click on the link?

Elizabeth Warren, the person who you will be voting in 2020, is one of those people.

MAGA teen Nick Sandmann considers suing Elizabeth Warren

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

Should the elites have been demanding that this mentally ill child be setting policy? the "invincible victim attacker" strikes again! Poor old Hogg has been relegated to the sidelines and the gold star mothers are retired.

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.

Should the elites have been demanding that this mentally ill child be setting policy? the "invincible victim attacker" strikes again! Poor old Hogg has been relegated to the sidelines and the gold star mothers are retired.

She has no power to set policy.

Now Donald blasted the minor for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Baron Trump isn't going around the world climate shaming everyone like this retard is. The only time Baron Trump is used by the media and progressive scum is to threaten him.
Oh....so I get it now. You don't like being shamed. What a shame. :71: What a snowflake. :71:

How classy.

Coward.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

Elizabeth Warren, the person who you will be voting in 2020, is one of those people.

Can't read it, all ad pop ups then it goes to another page. Please quote what she said.

No "the left" didn't. Democrats did. I've never argued otherwise and that doesn't make it OK.
Democrats are leftists

maybe not the ones you prefer but lefties just the same

There is little more than small differences in the run of the mill Democrat and Republican.
If you mean officeholder in washington I agree

If there was a difference between the voters there would be a difference in the officeholders.

A myth

Ever
I remember it well

It was not partisans making those calls. It was the wealthy trying to grab more wealth

When the housing bubble burst, it was the wealthy who were bailed out......not poor people

How classy.

Coward.

I said something wrong?

A myth

Ever
I remember it well

It was not partisans making those calls. It was the wealthy trying to grab more wealth

When the housing bubble burst, it was the wealthy who were bailed out......not poor people

That's true and who did that? Obama.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

The people in your democrat propaganda wing are your leaders, whether you know it or not. They have more influence of the democrat party than it's elected bubble heads do.

How classy.

Coward.

I said something wrong?

He does that to everyone that has the gall not to agree with him 100%.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

Can't read it, all ad pop ups then it goes to another page. Please quote what she said.

She perpetuated a lie according to witch the MAGA kid hatefully taunted at the Indian.

Mind you, the MAGA kid is not a public figure. He literally is just a kid wearing a MAGA hat. That is a huge difference.

The left has no morals, quit pretending otherwise. The cries about targeting kids are not even half believable from you guys. Greta chose her destiny, she got it coming.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

The people in your democrat propaganda wing are your leaders, whether you know it or not. They have more influence of the democrat party than it's elected bubble heads do.
I'm an independent. It's quite a difference between some bad media and the president of the United States.

Forum List

Back