Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

It's doesn't actually mention anyone. You are comparing that to the president calling out this brave young girl specifically?

His picture is right there. Are you fucking blind?
Her tweet was support for the veteran. Trumps tweet was a personal attack on a young girl.

It sure looks like the MAGA kid on the picture coupled with Warren's FALSE message about "hateful taunts".

Going after kids seems fine if you are democrat. And even more so if they are innocent, falsely accused private persons. This is what they did with Barron Trump as well. The level of sympathy is less than zero if you understand.
Hey I agree with you that the media did the kid wrong and glad he is suing. But Warren didn't even mention him. In the image he's way off to the side and there are lots of people in it. Trump directly insulted this young girl. You would have to be a real snow flake to think the two are the same.

Oh that's great. Instead of attacking a single person Warren lied about an entire GROUP of kids being hateful taunters. Of course they must be, they are wearing MAGA hats!
I believe there were hateful taunters there. Were there taunts going all over?

9390328-6667155-Warren_who_recently_launched_her_campaign_for_the_2020_president-a-15_1549332801358.jpg

Apparently there was a lawsuit, but because of some government law government officials can not be sued for these kinds of statements. Certainly not a good track record.
It's doesn't actually mention anyone. You are comparing that to the president calling out this brave young girl specifically?

Her tweet was support for the veteran. Trumps tweet was a personal attack on a young girl.
No it wasn't an ATTACK on a young girl. If you call that an attack, then you must be the most DELICATE person on earth.

And why are you trying to make this about the GIRL, when the real issue is the global warming garbage she's been programmed to regurgitate?
He called it ridiculous and suggested she needed anger management. How stupid are you? The president of the USA lowering himself to insulting a young girl. Are there any men left in the republican party?

If she is adult enough to be the man of the year, she is adult enough to be treated like an adult.

Stop treating her like adult and we won't either.

It's absolutely crazy that these lunatics have chosen a 16 year old with mental issues as their leader, but then that's what lefties do.

I said something wrong?

No...God forbid. As per usual you said nothing at all.

I countered the idea that she had any power. Nothing had changed since she spoke up.

You didnt counter it. You denied it. Its called "gaslighting".

It's a simple fact. She has no power.

Another denial of the obvious. Not a "counter".

She perpetuated a lie according to witch the MAGA kid hatefully taunted at the Indian.

Mind you, the MAGA kid is not a public figure. He literally is just a kid wearing a MAGA hat. That is a huge difference.

The left has no morals, quit pretending otherwise.
I'm waiting for some sort of quote. Lets hear exactly what she said. I assume it's very insulting and bullying like trump. So lets hear it.

9390328-6667155-Warren_who_recently_launched_her_campaign_for_the_2020_president-a-15_1549332801358.jpg

Apparently there was a lawsuit, but because of some government law government officials can not be sued for these kinds of statements. Certainly not a good track record.
She's not a "brave young girl." She's a mentally challenged ignorant little girl that's too stupid to realize that activist, leftist adults with an agenda are using her for a puppet. The only thing she knows a damn thing about is how to repeat what she's been told to say, period.

There is nothing, "brave," about it. It's actually sick on the part of her adult handlers to do that to her.
Yeah cause you've ever done anything so brave for a cause you believed in. You make the turd list. Bravo.
I'm not mentally challenged, and I didn't have radical activist parents that would have mistreated one of their children to use as a front for one of their pet activist projects.

You can't bull shit your way around the fact that she's a puppet, and they picked her for the very reason you're using now, so NO ONE can DARE say anything about HER. Well it ain't about HER, it's about what she's spewing. She doesn't know jack shit about what she's saying. She's only repeating what she's been TOLD to say, and you can't deny it. Otherwise you're as stupid as she is. She's no damn CLIMATE SCIENTIST, so give me a damn break. She's a MOUTH PIECE that's being USED so NO ONE can SAY anything about her.... pfft... fuck that.

I'm waiting for some sort of quote. Lets hear exactly what she said. I assume it's very insulting and bullying like trump. So lets hear it.

She's not a "brave young girl." She's a mentally challenged ignorant little girl that's too stupid to realize that activist, leftist adults with an agenda are using her for a puppet. The only thing she knows a damn thing about is how to repeat what she's been told to say, period.

There is nothing, "brave," about it. It's actually sick on the part of her adult handlers to do that to her.
Yeah cause you've ever done anything so brave for a cause you believed in. You make the turd list. Bravo.
I'm not mentally challenged, and I didn't have radical activist parents that would have mistreated one of their children to use as a front for one of their pet activist projects.

You can't bull shit your way around the fact that she's a puppet, and they picked her for the very reason you're using now, so NO ONE can DARE say anything about HER. Well it ain't about HER, it's about what she's spewing. She doesn't know jack shit about what she's saying. She's only repeating what she's been TOLD to say, and you can't deny it. Otherwise you're as stupid as she is. She's no damn CLIMATE SCIENTIST, so give me a damn break. She's a MOUTH PIECE that's being USED to NO ONE can SAY anything about her.... pfft... fuck that.
People can respectfully disagree with her. But it's pretty pathetic when the president personally attacks her. Real presidential....

No it wasn't an ATTACK on a young girl. If you call that an attack, then you must be the most DELICATE person on earth.

And why are you trying to make this about the GIRL, when the real issue is the global warming garbage she's been programmed to regurgitate?
He called it ridiculous and suggested she needed anger management. How stupid are you? The president of the USA lowering himself to insulting a young girl. Are there any men left in the republican party?

If she is adult enough to be the man of the year, she is adult enough to be treated like an adult.

It's absolutely crazy that these lunatics have chosen a 16 year old with mental issues as their leader, but then that's what lefties do.
Ah yes the right justifying bullying a young girl by the president. What a bunch of tough guys you are. Pathetic.

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
/——-/ Wasn’t there a 16 year old wearing a red hat that was savagely attacked by the left when a deranged injun banged a drum in his face? They accused him of smirking. Any fake outrage over that?

You can't bull shit your way around the fact that she's a puppet, and they picked her for the very reason you're using now, so NO ONE can DARE say anything about HER. Well it ain't about HER, it's about what she's spewing. She doesn't know jack shit about what she's saying. She's only repeating what she's been TOLD to say, and you can't deny it. Otherwise you're as stupid as she is. She's no damn CLIMATE SCIENTIST, so give me a damn break. She's a MOUTH PIECE that's being USED to NO ONE can SAY anything about her.... pfft... fuck that.
People can respectfully disagree with her. But it's pretty pathetic when the president personally attacks her. Real presidential....
Again, because you keep repeating the same dumbass line, typical democrat, that the president ATTACKED her... OMFG... RUN FOR THE HILLS... THE SKY IS FALLING... SHE'S GONNA DIE... SOMEONE HELP HER, QUICK... pfft... if you call what the president tweeted an ATTACK, then you're really one DELICATE little flower. You poor little SISSY.

Again, because you keep repeating the same dumbass line, typical democrat, that the president ATTACKED her... OMFG... RUN FOR THE HILLS... THE SKY IS FALLING... SHE'S GONNA DIE... SOMEONE HELP HER, QUICK... pfft... if you call what the president tweeted an ATTACK, then you're really one DELICATE little flower. You poor little SISSY.
Sissy? Sissies are men who pick on young girls. You know, like trump. Most powerful leader in the world and he's bullying girls on the internet. Pathetic.

So we are back to "Trump is not presidential enough".

Well isn't that neat. We will have to wait and see what American people think about that. My bet is on you being wrong, again.

The prediction is

So we are back to "Trump is not presidential enough".

Well isn't that neat. We will just have to wait and see what American people think about that. My bet is on you being wrong, again.
He's not presidential at all. Guy is bullying young girls on the internet. Pathetic.

She does need anger management. She is one entitled and angry little munchkin,

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Your an idiot, "ATTACKED HER". Bullshit ,the girl is as dumb as rock. She is a publicity stunt ,nothing more.
She is bravely standing up for something she believes in. You on the other hand are attacking young girls on the internet. It's clear the republican party is loaded with cowards.

This from the same group of people that whined like 7 year olds because someone used the name of the President's son in a joke directed at the president and not the son?

Really?

how do you live with the stench of hypocrisy?

Oh what a tough guy you are. Are there ANY men left in the republican party?

Oh what a tough guy you are. Are there ANY men left in the republican party?

It's always great when soy boys start lecturing about what it means to be a real man.

You could instantly become more manly by admitting the facts.

Ah yes the right justifying bullying a young girl by the president. What a bunch of tough guys you are. Pathetic.
Yeah... we GET THE GAME here... you leftists SPECIFICALLY pick this little young retarded girl knowing you already had a BUILT IN RESPONSE in case someone would ridicule her or the leftist global warming garbage she's spewing... yeah... we know EXACTLY what you're all doing. YOU are the PRIME EXAMPLE of it.

SHE can travel the world over and spew all the HATE and TRASH TALK at NATIONS and LEADERS, she can insult hundreds of millions of people, even billions, and for... what(?)... somehow RUINING HER CHILDHOOD, but the second someone utters a response AGAINST this little TWIT and her CAUSTIC ANGRY LECTURES, OH... now that person is a BULLY... they're a HATER... they BLAH FUCKIN' BLAH.

Yeah, you all PLAY YOUR GAMES, with CHILDREN. Well no one is buying it. People SEE what you're doing, and if you want to prop up a retarded little girl to travel the world giving her ANGRY speeches trashing people, then she is GOING to get BLOW BACK, PERIOD.

You don't think people should be ridiculing a little girl, THEN DON'T PARADE HER AROUND THE WORLD spewing ANGRY LEFTIST AGENDA HYPERBOLE at people. It's that simple.

Last edited:
I said something wrong?

No...God forbid. As per usual you said nothing at all.

I countered the idea that she had any power. Nothing had changed since she spoke up.

You didnt counter it. You denied it. Its called "gaslighting".

It's a simple fact. She has no power.

Another denial of the obvious. Not a "counter".

Well I guess she has some sort of power over you. I don't understand it but so be it.

Forum List

Back