Trump attacks DeSantis for trying to cut spending!

Yeah, this is getting really interesting. Now the GQP is all about Medicare and Social Security? And anti-war? And anti-big business?

This whole boat turned on a freakin' dime on Escalator Day, didn't it?

:popcorn:
Don’t you cry daily about how the parties won’t come together and “COLLABORATE”? So now you cry when they become bipartisan on issues….WTF…..make up your crazy mind bud.

Yeah, this is getting really interesting. Now the GQP is all about Medicare and Social Security? And anti-war? And anti-big business?

This whole boat turned on a freakin' dime on Escalator Day, didn't it?

:popcorn:

MAGA isn't necessarily against the welfare state, though. Never has been. It is against the neoliberal welfare state, but not against the welfare state in all circumstances.

Ethno-nationalist fascism makes room for these kinds of contradictions, and they are able to if they make appeals to racism, traditionalism, and other forms of cultural warfare.

This is what Bismarck's nationalists and later Hitler's NAZIs did in Germany. This is what Orban is doing in Hungary.

The Christo-fascists will support welfare, but only for those who meet certain criteria.

MAGA isn't necessarily against the welfare state, though. Never has been. It is against the neoliberal welfare state, but not against the welfare state in all circumstances.

Ethno-nationalist fascism makes room for these kinds of contradictions, and they are able to if they make appeals to racism, traditionalism, and other forms of cultural warfare.

This is what Bismarck's nationalists and later Hitler's NAZIs did in Germany. This is what Orban is doing in Hungary.

The Christo-fascists will support welfare, but only for those who meet certain criteria.
Yeah, how dare that MAGA bunch want to take care of America and not Mexicos filth, how dare they want to spend on Americans and not Ukrainians. WHAT BASTARDS THEY ARE!

Funny ad. I dont know the pudding reference. Can someone give context?

I will obviously Google.

From Vanity Fair:

Enshrined in DeSantis lore is an episode from four years ago: During a private plane trip from Tallahassee to Washington, DC, in March of 2019, DeSantis enjoyed a chocolate pudding dessert—by eating it with three of his fingers, according to two sources familiar with the incident.

Whatever. What stupid bullshit.

I am sure Hitler had perfect table manners. It means dick.

Cool headline...why no context? I thought you uber smart Lib-Tarians were all about substance?
Are you fence sitting freedom fighters against social security, medicare and the like?

Watch the video dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back