Trump attacks Muslim War Hero's Parents

What's wrong you big fucking ass buffoon? Now trying to come back and not look like the FOOLISH absolute MORON that you obviously are???

Just trying to figure out what in the hell you're yammering on about. You were talking about Benghazi (I think?) and then going on about never leaving anyone behind. What Seals were left behind?
Awww look at the leftist cry and whine now.. Stepped in to my arena trying to trash me and ended up getting your skank ass handed to you..

You're still not making any sense. WHO was left behind? Are you talking about Benghazi or talking out of a bottle?

13.jpg

I gave the proof.. Is Hussein a LIBERAL????? IS HE?? He sided with terrorists and had an ALLY, friend of the US removed from power and imprisoned.. You liars think you can play word semantics and get away with it.. WRONG ANSWER
Who did he have removed from power and imprisoned...just so that we're clear?

You tell me??? TELL US why your messiah trashed and betrayed an ally and sided with FUCKING TERRORISTS... This should be good.
Who are you talking about?
Answer the fucking question..
I don't know that he sided with any terrorists...in fact he droned the shit out of them and continues to do so...creating more terrorists.

Nevertheless, I can only assume you're talking about Ali Abdullah Saleh who, despite playing the US for fools was allowed to leave power peacefully and head to the US for medical treatment.
I think he's back in Yemen now creating havoc.

Yes you do.. that is unless you're incapable of knowing how to read? Are you illiterate? You know, a dumbass?

Here, let me help you dummy

June 5, 2015
Gertz Expose: Pentagon docs show Obama supports Muslim Brotherhood
By James Lewis
Bill Gertz, top Pentagon reporter for the Washington Times has just reported that "Obama secretly backed Muslim Brotherhood." The Brotherhood is literally a fascist Muslim radical group from the Nazi period.

Writes Gertz:

President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State." (Aka ISIS).

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11[.] … The directive was produced in 2011[.] …

Efforts to force the administration to release the directive or portions of it under the Freedom of Information Act have been unsuccessful. ...

The directive outlines why the administration has chosen the Muslim Brotherhood, which last year was labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates as a key vehicle of U.S. backing for so-called political reform in the Middle East. …

The UAE government also has labeled two U.S. affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim American Society, as terrorist support groups. Both groups denied the UAE claims. Egypt is considering imposing a death sentence on Mohamed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood-backed former president who was ousted in military coup in July 2013.

Critics of the administration's strategy say the Brotherhood masks its goals and objectives despite advocating an extremist ideology similar to those espoused by al Qaeda and the Islamic State, but with less violence. The group's motto includes the phrase "jihad is our way." Jihad means holy war and is the Islamist battle cry.

Counterterrorism analyst Patrick Poole said the Brotherhood in recent weeks has stepped up its use of violent attacks in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is called the "Ikhwan" in Arabic, meaning "brotherhood." (Like German "ich" and "won.") It took that name in 1928, when fascist and Nazi "brotherhoods" were spreading all over Europe.

From the start, the Ikhwan actively collaborated with Hitler through the mufti of Jerusalem. One of their slogans is "All we want is to die in the way of Allah" – which means killing as many infidels as you can when you die. This is the theological basis for suicide-bombing. Today, there is no daylight between the Ikhwan and ISIS.

In 1981, an Ikhwan front group assassinated Pres. Anwar Sadat, the most important Arab peacemaker with Israel.

The Ikhwan employs Malik Obama, the president's half-brother, as a big money man.

The Ikhwan created Hamas – the terrorist group that uses children as human shields to protect rocket launchers in Gaza.

The Ikhwan helped neo-Ottoman fascist Erdoğan to take over Turkey.

The Ikhwan is almost certainly behind ISIS, together with Turkey and Qatar.

In 2011, the Ikhwan overthrew Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak – who upheld the Egypt-Israel peace treaty for four decades – in close collusion with Obama, Code Pink, and Bill Ayers. The Western media actually reported that Code Pink and Bill Ayers were protesting Hosni Mubarak in the weeks before Mubarak was overthrown. Today, millions of Egyptians believe that Obama supports their mortal enemy, the Ikhwan.

The Ikhwan is now engaged in a monumental civil war against President El Sisi, whose court just condemned its leader to death. Their leaders who are not in jail have fled to Qatar, Turkey, and Gaza, all part of the Ikhwan network.

The Ikhwan controls American front groups like CAIR, which buys up American politicians by the truckload, especially on the left.

Four-star admiral James Lyons (USN, Ret.) has gone public with the charge that the Ikhwan has deeply penetrated U.S. intelligence. That is why Obama can't even say the words "Muslim war on America." That is why our defense has been so feeble and cringing.

Hillary Clinton's closest personal aide as SecState was Huma Abedin – an Ikhwan insider. Abedin was one of the few people who had access to Hillary's illegal personal e-mail account on the night of Benghazi. Nothing has changed – Abedin is still at the top of the Hillary campaign. Probably for the first time in U.S. history, presidential candidate Hillary has stonewalled any media questions, period.

Major Ikhwan money flows have been reported going to the Clintons, the Carters, and Obama. Ikhwan penetration of American society and the U.S. government gives all the appearance of a political quid pro quo – with our survival at stake.

Bill Gertz's Pentagon documents now prove the Ikhwan connection directly. The liberal media will try to stifle the facts, as always.

Muslim Brotherhood." The Brotherhood is literally a fascist Muslim radical group from the Nazi period.

Writes Gertz:

President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State." (Aka ISIS).

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11[.] … The directive was produced in 2011[.] …

Efforts to force the administration to release the directive or portions of it under the Freedom of Information Act have been unsuccessful. ...

Blog: Gertz Expose: Pentagon docs show Obama supports Muslim Brotherhood

I'm sure all you PHONY, BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS had the same reaction with Sean Smith's mother when she blamed the Hildebeast for her son's death!

I felt she was pretty emotional ,
Seals are the military.
What's wrong you big fucking ass buffoon? Now trying to come back and not look like the FOOLISH absolute MORON that you obviously are???

Just trying to figure out what in the hell you're yammering on about. You were talking about Benghazi (I think?) and then going on about never leaving anyone behind. What Seals were left behind?
Awww look at the leftist cry and whine now.. Stepped in to my arena trying to trash me and ended up getting your skank ass handed to you..

You're still not making any sense. WHO was left behind? Are you talking about Benghazi or talking out of a bottle?

13.jpg

Anyone who loses a child like that would be, that's why I can't blame them and why I think they shouldn't be attacked for it. It's a time to be gracious.

SEAL MOTTO: WE NEVER LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND.. It's called honor.. something you scumback leftist traitors haven't the first clue of.. No one needs a fucking investigation to know your messiah has no honor.. Sleep in it.. YOU OWN IT

That's the military doofus.
Don't thank me you fucking moron
SEAL Code: a Warrior Creed | Navy SEALs

Seals are the military.
Don't get abusive...I thought they were military as well.
Here, I'll give you an 'informative' for teaching us otherwise.
Go back and tell your dumb friend Coyote who called me a "DOOFUS" first before getting her ass handed to her.. Now step off HYPOCRITE- Unlike you liberals wieners, I don't need help or someone crying on my behalf.. LOL Pathetic

You're kidding, or just :lame2:

He was left behind?

YOU have no business in this thread if you don't know!

Seals are the military.

You're pathetic and now you're just looking stupid.. I don't play you liberals stupid game of semantics which is nothing more than trying to divert, cover up your lies and pure HORSESHIT.. I argue FACTS and always back them up , like tonight.. Now go buzz off and annoy some shit faced coward who may mistake you for a woman.. hell, even you might get lucky.
A few short posts ago the conversation was about how Muslims treat their women as having no rights and here you are using being a woman as an insult.

I wish Clinton and Trump both would stop with the sob story speakers. Yes, it is awful. Yes, we know your pain at losing your child/husband/parent. Just stop dragging them in front of cameras to fight your battles for you (Trump and Clinton). Get behind the damn podium and do you own battles of why you are the best of the best and leave others out of it. Jeez.

Everyone hang in there.. Julian Assange is going to deliver the DEATH blow to the corrupt Democratic Plantation at the right time.. Just before the election.. More slimey dirt on the SEWER Party.

I pray for it.

Never mind Benghazi, where this depraved Bitch stood in front of the coffins of the dead heroes and told their bereaved parents that they would get the man who made that awful movie and that got their sons killed...which she knew at the time to be a craven lie.

Never mind the personal e-mails server which put this country at risk;

Never mind the blatant lies she told the Citizens for over a year...until no less than the Director of the FBI exposed them as blatant lies;

Never mind all that;

It is the Waivers and Permits and Trades she approved as Secretary of State for other countries and their operatives....in exchange for millions and millions of donations to the Clinton Foundation, which is going to keep her out of the White House...and perhaps land her in the Penitentiary.

Think how far this country has descended into dependence and depravity. 68% know she is an outright crook....and yet enough of those are so suckled on the Federal Tit that she still has a chance to win.

You're pathetic and now you're just looking stupid.. I don't play you liberals stupid game of semantics which is nothing more than trying to divert, cover up your lies and pure HORSESHIT.. I argue FACTS and always back them up , like tonight.. Now go buzz off and annoy some shit faced coward who may mistake you for a woman.. hell, even you might get lucky.
A few short posts ago the conversation was about how Muslims treat their women as having no rights and here you are using being a woman as an insult.

You just fucked up big time.

I'm sure all you PHONY, BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS had the same reaction with Sean Smith's mother when she blamed the Hildebeast for her son's death!

I felt she was pretty emotional ,

13.jpg

Anyone who loses a child like that would be, that's why I can't blame them and why I think they shouldn't be attacked for it. It's a time to be gracious.

I can not say how I would be, and hope I never have to..It must be the worst thing in life to lose a child.

Aren't you the same BOZO who demanded PROOF that liberals supports terrorists?? Are you??

Who did he have removed from power and imprisoned...just so that we're clear?

You tell me??? TELL US why your messiah trashed and betrayed an ally and sided with FUCKING TERRORISTS... This should be good.
I don't know that he sided with any terrorists...in fact he droned the shit out of them and continues to do so...creating more terrorists.

Nevertheless, I can only assume you're talking about Ali Abdullah Saleh who, despite playing the US for fools was allowed to leave power peacefully and head to the US for medical treatment.

Yes you do.. that is unless you're incapable of knowing how to read? Are you illiterate? You know, a dumbass?

June 5, 2015
By James Lewis
Bill Gertz, top Pentagon reporter for the Washington Times has just reported that "Obama secretly backed Muslim Brotherhood." The Brotherhood is literally a fascist Muslim radical group from the Nazi period.

Writes Gertz:

The directive outlines why the administration has chosen the Muslim Brotherhood, which last year was labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates as a key vehicle of U.S. backing for so-called political reform in the Middle East. …

The UAE government also has labeled two U.S. affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim American Society, as terrorist support groups. Both groups denied the UAE claims. Egypt is considering imposing a death sentence on Mohamed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood-backed former president who was ousted in military coup in July 2013.

Critics of the administration's strategy say the Brotherhood masks its goals and objectives despite advocating an extremist ideology similar to those espoused by al Qaeda and the Islamic State, but with less violence. The group's motto includes the phrase "jihad is our way." Jihad means holy war and is the Islamist battle cry.

Counterterrorism analyst Patrick Poole said the Brotherhood in recent weeks has stepped up its use of violent attacks in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is called the "Ikhwan" in Arabic, meaning "brotherhood." (Like German "ich" and "won.") It took that name in 1928, when fascist and Nazi "brotherhoods" were spreading all over Europe.

From the start, the Ikhwan actively collaborated with Hitler through the mufti of Jerusalem. One of their slogans is "All we want is to die in the way of Allah" – which means killing as many infidels as you can when you die. This is the theological basis for suicide-bombing. Today, there is no daylight between the Ikhwan and ISIS.

In 1981, an Ikhwan front group assassinated Pres. Anwar Sadat, the most important Arab peacemaker with Israel.

The Ikhwan employs Malik Obama, the president's half-brother, as a big money man.

The Ikhwan created Hamas – the terrorist group that uses children as human shields to protect rocket launchers in Gaza.

In 2011, the Ikhwan overthrew Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak – who upheld the Egypt-Israel peace treaty for four decades – in close collusion with Obama, Code Pink, and Bill Ayers. The Western media actually reported that Code Pink and Bill Ayers were protesting Hosni Mubarak in the weeks before Mubarak was overthrown. Today, millions of Egyptians believe that Obama supports their mortal enemy, the Ikhwan.

The Ikhwan is now engaged in a monumental civil war against President El Sisi, whose court just condemned its leader to death. Their leaders who are not in jail have fled to Qatar, Turkey, and Gaza, all part of the Ikhwan network.

The Ikhwan controls American front groups like CAIR, which buys up American politicians by the truckload, especially on the left.

Four-star admiral James Lyons (USN, Ret.) has gone public with the charge that the Ikhwan has deeply penetrated U.S. intelligence. That is why Obama can't even say the words "Muslim war on America." That is why our defense has been so feeble and cringing.

Hillary Clinton's closest personal aide as SecState was Huma Abedin – an Ikhwan insider. Abedin was one of the few people who had access to Hillary's illegal personal e-mail account on the night of Benghazi. Nothing has changed – Abedin is still at the top of the Hillary campaign. Probably for the first time in U.S. history, presidential candidate Hillary has stonewalled any media questions, period.

Major Ikhwan money flows have been reported going to the Clintons, the Carters, and Obama. Ikhwan penetration of American society and the U.S. government gives all the appearance of a political quid pro quo – with our survival at stake.

Bill Gertz's Pentagon documents now prove the Ikhwan connection directly. The liberal media will try to stifle the facts, as always.

Muslim Brotherhood." The Brotherhood is literally a fascist Muslim radical group from the Nazi period.

Writes Gertz:

I'm happy to believe you if you can give me proof.
There is no proof in that piece...nothing but supposition and unattributed "reports".

I wish Clinton and Trump both would stop with the sob story speakers. Yes, it is awful. Yes, we know your pain at losing your child/husband/parent. Just stop dragging them in front of cameras to fight your battles for you (Trump and Clinton). Get behind the damn podium and do you own battles of why you are the best of the best and leave others out of it. Jeez.

Right on ! I was getting annoyed with all of the tug at your heart speakers.....

Aren't you the same BOZO who demanded PROOF that liberals supports terrorists?? Are you??
Sure...

June 5, 2015
By James Lewis

Writes Gertz:

Writes Gertz:

There is no proof in that piece...nothing but supposition and unattributed "reports".

Were you asleep when Al Baraqi Insane supported and got behind the Muslim Brotherhood to oust an ally and have him imprisoned , giving the country to TERRORISTS, ie the Muslim Brotherhood, until the brave people of Egypt, ie their military staged a coup and took back their country?? Were you hibernating? Shitting out bricks constantly from your tofu diet of straw and insects??

June 5, 2015
By James Lewis

Writes Gertz:

Writes Gertz:

I bet you still believe the Hildebeast isn't guilty of anything to do with emails, also!

Everyone hang in there.. Julian Assange is going to deliver the DEATH blow to the corrupt Democratic Plantation at the right time.. Just before the election.. More slimey dirt on the SEWER Party.

I pray for it.

Never mind Benghazi, where this depraved Bitch stood in front of the coffins of the dead heroes and told their bereaved parents that they would get the man who made that awful movie and that got their sons killed...which she knew at the time to be a craven lie.

Never mind the personal e-mails server which put this country at risk;

Never mind the blatant lies she told the Citizens for over a year...until no less than the Director of the FBI exposed them as blatant lies;

Never mind all that;

It is the Waivers and Permits and Trades she approved as Secretary of State for other countries and their operatives....in exchange for millions and millions of donations to the Clinton Foundation, which is going to keep her out of the White House...and perhaps land her in the Penitentiary.

Think how far this country has descended into dependence and depravity. 68% know she is an outright crook....and yet enough of those are so suckled on the Federal Tit that she still has a chance to win.

You just fucked up big time.
Do tell.

This sucks. I mean, it really sucks. HIllary screaming, Trump tweeting, people insulting each other, friendships lost over which side to choose or better choose or should choose otherwise you are this or that. Its overwhelming, and trying to decide what to do doesn't make it any easier.

June 5, 2015
By James Lewis

Writes Gertz:

Writes Gertz:

I bet you still believe the Hildebeast isn't guilty of anything to do with emails, also!
Now we're talking about emails?

This sucks. I mean, it really sucks. HIllary screaming, Trump tweeting, people insulting each other, friendships lost over which side to choose or better choose or should choose otherwise you are this or that. Its overwhelming, and trying to decide what to do doesn't make it any easier.
If you don't know who to vote for when the most corrupt BITCH to ever run for office is on the ticket, you have major problems.

June 5, 2015
By James Lewis

Writes Gertz:

Writes Gertz:

Were you asleep when Al Baraqi Insane supported and got behind the Muslim Brotherhood to oust an ally and have him imprisoned , giving the country to TERRORISTS, ie the Muslim Brotherhood, until the brave people of Egypt, ie their military staged a coup and took back their country?? Were you hibernating? Shitting out bricks constantly from your tofu diet of straw and insects??
I thought they were legitimately elected.
Don't you believe in democracy?

Forum List

Back