Trump awarded Nobel prize for ending Korean conflict

If this happens, he gets the credit. It's on his watch. That's it.

He'll sure as hell get blame for anything BAD that happens on his watch.

Live by partisanship, choke on it too.

You sure about that?

When the USSR finally shit the bed after Reagan beat them in the arms race, beyond a shadow of a doubt, so badly that a few million tribesmen in Afghanistan repulsed them with second class weapons we gave away did Reagan get any credit from the left?

From my perspective the left mourns the loss of the USSR. They DO NOT consider it a victory and they never viewed the USSR as the hell hole it was. They do not acknowledge that Stalin was far more brutal, repressive and evil than hitler was. They even insist to this day that hitler was "right wing". Of course he might have been compared to the modern left, but so was JFK by a wide margin.

Does Reagan get any credit at all for the decade of unprecedented prosperity not only in the US, but across europe as our technology helped them recover and flourish?

If you ask a moonbat things only got worse under Reagan, and it's a shame we were not liberated by soviet troops.

Yeah.....he's not Barack Obama. He can't just buy a Nobel Peace Prize.
He didn’t buy that. It was welfare.

I was going to say something similar. It was more of an affirmative action participation trophy.

I would consider a nomination for the award as an insult.

I'm the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and I can use any bathroom I want. Anyone who nominates me for a Nobel Prize shall be flogged to death with pieces of wet pasta hand made by Italian sex slaves in Saudi Arabia.

I+would+laugh+my+ass+off+every+single+morning+_b9723362613c16efeef01b20db90c9f8.gif

Yeah right...

Trump could cure cancer, AIDs, wipe out the common cold and flu, destroy every nuclear, bio and chemical weapon on earth, establish an abundant food supply for twice the population on earth, so that we used potatoes to supply the whole world with electricity, stopped using fossil fuels and the bed wetters would still hate him if George Soros' puppets told them too.

That's how stupid the left is, and the left awards NP's to terrorists like Arafat and bullshit frauds like algore and the meat puppet faggot.

It would diminish Trump's esteem if someone threw a NP at him if you ask me.

Only Trump hasn't done that. More likely what would happen is someone would invent the cure for cancer and Trump would say it was all him.

He's done that plenty of times. With Korea, he's not doing anything much different to Bush.... but then actually knowing what happened in the past isn't exactly common for a lot of partisan hacks on this forum, is it?

With Korea, he's not doing anything much different to Bush.... but then actually knowing what happened in the past isn't exactly common for a lot of partisan hacks on this forum, is it?
Trump is doing one thing different. He's acting so crazy that North and South Korea are more afraid of Trump, then they are of each other.

With Korea, he's not doing anything much different to Bush.... but then actually knowing what happened in the past isn't exactly common for a lot of partisan hacks on this forum, is it?
Trump is doing one thing different. He's acting so crazy that North and South Korea are more afraid of Trump, then they are of each other.

No, I doubt North Korea is afraid of Trump. North Korea has China to protect it.

President Trump ended the North Korean conflict.

He deserves the Nobel Prize more than anybody else!

No, I doubt North Korea is afraid of Trump. North Korea has China to protect it.

South Korea is afraid of Trump doing something stupid. They want to make peace with the north, just to take away any excuse Trump might have to start a war.

What North Korean conflict was that?

Under Trump N. Korea entered the thermonuclear ICBM age.

He doesn't deserve that insult.

He does deserve some credit because he does appear to have brought that zit to a head. It's either going to be a messy pop, or it's going to subside, but it has been 50 fucking years of diplomatic bullshit and it's time to eat the mushrooms or plow the field.

South Korea is afraid of Trump doing something stupid. They want to make peace with the north, just to take away any excuse Trump might have to start a war.

Oh, no doubt. The whole region is afraid they'll give China excuses to take land, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam etc. The US seems not willing to back these countries up, and they're not large enough to fight alone.

But North Korea isn't afraid.

He doesn't deserve that insult.

He does deserve some credit because he does appear to have brought that zit to a head. It's either going to be a messy pop, or it's going to subside, but it has been 50 fucking years of diplomatic bullshit and it's time to eat the mushrooms or plow the field.

He seems to be making the same mistakes as previous Republicans.

Forum List

Back