Trump awarded Nobel prize for ending Korean conflict

He seems to be making the same mistakes as previous Republicans.

I have to brace myself and make sure I have BC aspirin powder handy every time I hit the "show ignored content" tab because of vacuous biological waste like you.

What republicrat has taken a hard line against the Norks? Name ONE.

The Norks were not even on the fuckin radar until Bush 43 who wore the same soft mittens the Clinton regime wore when they gave the fuckers nuclear technology.

I don't even care to read your response, I'll ridicule it later if I happen across it, it just mystifies me that pieces of shit like you are allowed to access the internet and roam free in public in spite of how dangerously stupid you are. I can not believe you have not caused a train wreck and died in it by planking across a rail line for a facebook meme.

Fuck....

He seems to be making the same mistakes as previous Republicans.

I have to brace myself and make sure I have BC aspirin powder handy every time I hit the "show ignored content" tab because of vacuous biological waste like you.

The Norks were not even on the fuckin radar until Bush 43 who wore the same soft mittens the Clinton regime wore when they gave the fuckers nuclear technology.

I don't even care to read your response, I'll ridicule it later if I happen across it, it just mystifies me that pieces of shit like you are allowed to access the internet and roam free in public in spite of how dangerously stupid you are. I can not believe you have not caused a train wreck and died in it by planking across a rail line for a facebook meme.

Fuck....

I'll tell you what, seeing as you write complete and utter crap, and you can't get through a post without insulting people, I'll put you on ignore too.

I'll tell you what, seeing as you write complete and utter crap, and you can't get through a post without insulting people, I'll put you on ignore too.

I have NEVER insulted a single cognizant human being on this forum.

tenor.gif

Have you thought about reading a book (or even wikipedia) on the nuclear history of N. Korea instead of listening to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.

The N. Korean nuclear framework, like the Iranian nuclear deal did the one thing that prevents a country from making nuclear weapons, and that's access to the nuclear material. We can't control technology, in fact bomb designs from the days of slide rules are available on the internet.

If this happens, he gets the credit. It's on his watch. That's it.

He'll sure as hell get blame for anything BAD that happens on his watch.

Live by partisanship, choke on it too.

I don't give a Shiite if he gets credit or not. If the North Koreans denuke it is a good thing for all of us. Give the man credit then, the whole world wins.

Have you thought about reading a book (or even wikipedia) on the nuclear history of N. Korea instead of listening to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.

The N. Korean nuclear framework, like the Iranian nuclear deal did the one thing that prevents a country from making nuclear weapons, and that's access to the nuclear material. We can't control technology, in fact bomb designs from the days of slide rules are available on the internet.

They are all this stupid folks.

They parrot moveon.org and mediamatters agitprop as gospel all day long like religious zealots without even considering the fact that the Norks were given huge concessions to in exchange for few assurances. As soon as the ink dried, the norks hit the UN camera lenses with black spray paint and ramped up uranium enrichment.

How "people" as stupid as you survive into the adolescent years must have Darwin screaming up from hell demanding we remove the child proof lids from household chemicals for his own salvation.

I don't give a Shiite if he gets credit or not. If the North Koreans denuke it is a good thing for all of us. Give the man credit then, the whole world wins.

History repeats itself. In 2007 North Korea wanted aid, so they played the same game, and got aid for, get this, denuking themselves...... bahhh

If this happens, he gets the credit. It's on his watch. That's it. He'll sure as hell get blame for anything BAD that happens on his watch. Live by partisanship, choke on it too.
If Trump pulls it off, he will get my praise. If he somehow screws up a sure thing, he will be condemned by history
Well, this is no sure thing. NK has a long history of lies and head fakes.

If he personally screws it up, that's one thing; if they just act per their history, that's another.

Isn't part of the "art of the deal" engagement? It is Trump's fault there is no ambassador in place to the peninsula. It is his fault that we have no Secretary of State. You cannot always solve every puzzle but quite clearly, we do not have a high profile comprehensive team in place laying the ground work.

Isn't part of the "art of the deal" engagement? It is Trump's fault there is no ambassador in place to the peninsula. It is his fault that we have no Secretary of State. You cannot always solve every puzzle but quite clearly, we do not have a high profile comprehensive team in place laying the ground work.
We don't need experienced negotiators, we have Trump.
Remember when General Schwarzkopf negotiated the end of the gulf war. Saddam Hussein's airforce was grounded, but he negotiated letting him fly his helicopters. And Saddam used them to attack the Kurdish rebels..

History repeats itself. In 2007 North Korea wanted aid, so they played the same game, and got aid for, get this, denuking themselves...... bahhh

I am not saying this will lead to success, but it is worth a shot.

It's worth a shot doing the same thing which didn't work last time?

It's worth taking a shot when everyone can see what he's playing at?

History may show that the President who deserves credit is Xi.
Too early to tell. In the meantime, the U.S. should keep its rhetoric calm and mature (if that is possible).

History may show that the President who deserves credit is Xi.
Too early to tell. In the meantime, the U.S. should keep its rhetoric calm and mature (if that is possible).

I don't think Xi has much to do with it either. North Korea has its goals, like they did in 2007/08.

It's worth a shot doing the same thing which didn't work last time?

It's worth taking a shot when everyone can see what he's playing at?

Yes, because to do nothing is worse.

Our awesome Pres. Trump has once again demonstrated that he is a world class master negotiator by bringing N Korea to heel. .... :thup:

You sure about that?
No, that's not what I mean. Certainly the Left wouldn't give him any credit for it. But the rest of the country would be totally justified in giving it to him.

That's just how silly partisan politics is. Never give credit for anything good to the other guys, and blame them hard for everything bad.

In other words, pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back