Trump back at 39% in Gallup

in this thread we will analyze the reason behind Trump's slump.
Stagnant wages? Racism? Tariffs?
All of the above? Other? Thanks.
John Harwood on Twitter

I understand Trump's approval is stuck on 42%. This begs a question. What are 42% of Americans approving of?

We have the Omarosa fixation. Many view Omarosa as an unreliable opportunist, but Trump is obsessed. He is a well man.

CNN writes, "Now ask yourself this: Would you ever be as focused -- bordering on obsessed -- with someone who you didn't care about and who you genuinely believed was just saying all sorts of false things? Would you call that person all sorts of names -- including a number with quite clear racial under- (and over-) tones, if that person didn't matter? The answer of course is "no." The fact that Trump appears to be absolutely fixated on Omarosa -- and the book she wrote about her time in the White House -- speaks to the fact that Trump is concerned about what impact the allegations she makes about him might have."

Trump is confirming that much of what Omarosa is saying is true. Look at his Presidential statements, euphemistically called tweets.

"While I know it's 'not presidential' to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible."

"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" What an incredibly stupid statement to make.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

That's our President speaking. Obviously, he has a mental problem.

Maybe one could get hired and fired by the same person (or company) twice in your life. Maybe. But four times? That speaks to something totally outside the ordinary, a compulsion of sorts.

What in the world are 42% of Americans approving of? I dearly would like to know.

Part of the reason for Trump's unlikely approval number is the support he gets from the rural south. Also, he does well in other rural areas of the U.S. with a low population. Rural areas tend to be less informed than suburban and urban areas. Also, while most educated people are turned off by Trump's obsession with Omarosa, it is entirely possible that many in the rural South applaud Trump for his tweets. See map. Green shows approval. Red shows disapproval.

Screen_Shot_2018_06_18_at_10.55.26_AM.png

No matter how you look at it, the majority of Americans, 60%, do not like Trump.

Trump hasn't had a news conference, answered questions from reporters, in a month. He is in hiding.

With all that is happening, failure at Singapore, failure and embarrassment at Helsinki, the trial of his former campaign manager, the testimony of his deputy campaign manager at that trial, his personal lawyer switching sides, Mueller investigation, his lawyer in the Russia probe contradicting himself, and now the Omarosa obsession, boy, I would avoid reporters, too.

But I am not the President. Trump is. The media, the Republican Party, and Americans as a whole will not tolerate a secret President. That would fall into the realm of "high crimes and misdemeanors." That is, if you get my drift.

BasicHumanUnit post: 20575834
By now, Hillary would have duplicated Merkel's actions in Germany

If you were not a basic hater unit you would find that immigrants have contributed heavily toward Gremany’s economic success.

“An analysis of all 16 German states showed that those Bundesländer with a high proportion of foreign workers have lower unemployment and higher levels of risk capital investment. Significantly more patents are filed too. Conclusion: immigrants have a positive effect on the German economy.”

Immigration boosts Germany's economy

What a sap you are. Bashing Merkel’s record. Budget surpluses? Do you think they are bad? Oh yeah, Hillary’s husband gave the US budget surpluses.

I wish Hillary had won so she could be duplicating Merkel’s successes.

Trumpo means debt, but haters don’t mind about that anymore.

John Harwood on Twitter

I understand Trump's approval is stuck on 42%. This begs a question. What are 42% of Americans approving of?

We have the Omarosa fixation. Many view Omarosa as an unreliable opportunist, but Trump is obsessed. He is a well man.

CNN writes, "Now ask yourself this: Would you ever be as focused -- bordering on obsessed -- with someone who you didn't care about and who you genuinely believed was just saying all sorts of false things? Would you call that person all sorts of names -- including a number with quite clear racial under- (and over-) tones, if that person didn't matter? The answer of course is "no." The fact that Trump appears to be absolutely fixated on Omarosa -- and the book she wrote about her time in the White House -- speaks to the fact that Trump is concerned about what impact the allegations she makes about him might have."

Trump is confirming that much of what Omarosa is saying is true. Look at his Presidential statements, euphemistically called tweets.

"While I know it's 'not presidential' to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible."

"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" What an incredibly stupid statement to make.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

Maybe one could get hired and fired by the same person (or company) twice in your life. Maybe. But four times? That speaks to something totally outside the ordinary, a compulsion of sorts.

What in the world are 42% of Americans approving of? I dearly would like to know.

Part of the reason for Trump's unlikely approval number is the support he gets from the rural south. Also, he does well in other rural areas of the U.S. with a low population. Rural areas tend to be less informed than suburban and urban areas. Also, while most educated people are turned off by Trump's obsession with Omarosa, it is entirely possible that many in the rural South applaud Trump for his tweets. See map. Green shows approval. Red shows disapproval.

No matter how you look at it, the majority of Americans, 60%, do not like Trump.

You mean 60% of those polled..

Polls have proven to be wrong when it comes to Trump..

But I have never allowed polls to influence me one way or the other.

I remember the 1980 election of Reagan and the far left going after the media for announcing Reagan as the winner before all the votes were counted, they claimed the media announcing so early affect the election. It is nothing new for the far left to blame others because they have horrid candidates..

When have the polls proven to be wrong when it comes to Trump? Be specific. Don't you dare mention the 2016 election. The final national polls on Nov. 8, 2016, were remarkably accurate. The poll in question is a national poll.

Of course, you have never accepted polls as long as Trump has been President. When Obama's approval rating slipped to 44%, I bet you believed in polls then.

Well, considering that over 60% of our great country are weak-minded leftist traitors, that tells me that 21% of those same fools are starting to realize that Trump is actually helping these worthless, ungrateful fucks.

John Harwood on Twitter

I remember the 1980 election of Reagan and the far left going after the media for announcing Reagan as the winner before all the votes were counted, they claimed the media announcing so early affect the election. It is nothing new for the far left to blame others because they have horrid candidates..

Well, considering that over 60% of our great country are weak-minded leftist traitors, that tells me that 21% of those same fools are starting to realize that Trump is actually helping these worthless, ungrateful fucks.

Geez! What a loser!

Last edited:
John Harwood on Twitter

When have the polls proven to be wrong when it comes to Trump? Be specific. Don't you dare mention the 2016 election. The final national polls on Nov. 8, 2016, were remarkably accurate. The poll in question is a national poll.

Of course, you have never accepted polls as long as Trump has been President. When Obama's approval rating slipped to 44%, I bet you believed in polls then.

Polls mean nothing until a week before the election. I think the 2016 election is a great example. Did the following polls truly reflect Trump's support from a couple months out to the just before the election? Was Clinton really up by 14+ points nationally just 12 days before the election?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8115/mcclatchymarist-poll-clinton-15-hank-berrien

Another day, another disastrous poll for Donald Trump. A new McClatchy/Marist poll conducted on Monday, August 1, found Clinton with a staggering 15-point lead, 48% to 33%.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/new-hampshire-poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton holds a double digit lead -- 15 points -- on Donald Trump in New Hampshire, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

http://time.com/4546942/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-lead-poll/

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/27/upshot/pennsylvania-poll.html

Hillary Clinton leads him by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a four-way race. And in a contest that could decide control of the Senate, the Republican senator Pat Toomey trails the Democratic challenger Katie McGinty by three points.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/16/clinton-holds-11-point-national-lead-over-trump-nbcwsj-poll.html

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/clinton-leads-trump-by-15-points-among-early-voters-1.5454487

With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clintons-big-lead-means-a-steadier-forecast/

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

https://bearingdrift.com/2016/10/16/wason-poll-clinton-15-points-virginia/

Democrat Hillary Clinton now holds a 15-point advantage over Republican Donald Trump in Virginia, according to a tracking survey released Sunday by the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. Clinton leads Trump among likely voters in Virginia, 44-29 percent.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/25/upshot/north-carolina-poll.html

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

http://www.kut.org/post/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-texas

Texas may be a battleground state this election, according to a new poll of all 50 states by the Washington Post, which shows Hillary Clinton with a narrow edge over Donald Trump in Texas 46 to 45 percent among registered voters.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/clinton-leads-trump-wisconsin-poll/

Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points, 52% to 37%, among likely voters -- with 10% supporting neither candidate. That's a huge jump from the same poll's findings in July, when it had Clinton at 45% to Trump's 41%.

https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/msu_state_of_the_state_survey.html

EAST LANSING, MI -- A survey from Michigan State University's Institute for Public Policy and Social Research suggests Democrat Hillary Clinton has a wide lead over Republican Donald Trump among Michigan's likely voters.

The quarterly State of the State Survey conducted by the institute tracked voters from Sept. 1 to Oct. 30 and found that among likely voters in Michigan, 52 percent said they would vote for Clinton and 32 percent said they would vote for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/ariona-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-by-five/index.html

(CNN)A new poll shows Democrat Hillary Clinton with a lead in the traditional Republican stronghold of Arizona, yet another sign of Donald Trump's shrinking path to the nomination.

John Harwood on Twitter

On the subject of polling accuracy here is a current poll that is likely on to something because it blend in well with the reality that over the past year the middle class suffered a slight downward trend in real wage growth, nobody notice their $700 tax cut in the Trumpo super calafrajalistic greatest ever booming economy. All the whole Trumpo is on a constant tweet frenzy calling his ex-staffer black woman a dog.

“President Donald Trump may be losing a key demographic that swept him into the White House in 2016: white voters with no college degree, according to a new poll released Tuesday. The poll also found a majority of voters believe the current administration has not done enough to help the middle class.

Forty-nine percent of white voters without a college degree said they believed Trump has not done enough to help the middle class, beating, by a slim margin, the 46 percent who believe the administration has, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll. “

Gallup predicted Hillary winning in 2016.

Gallup predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016, they were right

Zero credible evidence for that; your fake hack media shot its credibility all to shit the second Trump entered the GOP primaries.All they provide you with is your fake news memes of the day, so you vermin can spam message boards with rubbish,
Speaking of fake news...

Post a link to Gallup’s poll predicting Hillary would win the 2016 election...

Post a link to proof I need to give a shit what you want me to do.
No skin off my back if you can’t prove the bullshit you post. :beer:

Nobody cares about you or your back; you're just degenerates and habitual liars. You're just delusional if you think you have any credibility at all. Your Party is toast for the next 20 years; the Socialists are going to gut you in every election from here on out. You're totally irrelevant, period.

Gallup predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016, they were right

Zero credible evidence for that; your fake hack media shot its credibility all to shit the second Trump entered the GOP primaries.All they provide you with is your fake news memes of the day, so you vermin can spam message boards with rubbish,
Speaking of fake news...

Nobody cares about you or your back; you're just degenerates and habitual liars. You're just delusional if you think you have any credibility at all. Your Party is toast for the next 20 years; the Socialists are going to gut you in every election from here on out. You're totally irrelevant, period.
LOLOL

Aww, poor baby. You got caught posting bullshit so now you lash out like a 4 year old girl who had her Barbie doll taken away.

John Harwood on Twitter

Trump hasn't had a news conference, answered questions from reporters, in a month. He is in hiding.

With all that is happening, failure at Singapore, failure and embarrassment at Helsinki, the trial of his former campaign manager, the testimony of his deputy campaign manager at that trial, his personal lawyer switching sides, Mueller investigation, his lawyer in the Russia probe contradicting himself, and now the Omarosa obsession, boy, I would avoid reporters, too.

But I am not the President. Trump is. The media, the Republican Party, and Americans as a whole will not tolerate a secret President. That would fall into the realm of "high crimes and misdemeanors." That is, if you get my drift.

Wow, you must have really slammed Obama for not having press conferences for almost a year. Tell me about that ...

John Harwood on Twitter

And Rasmussen has him at 50% this morning

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

I suppose your camp and the Trump Tards can all selectively pick and believe what ever polls satisfy your bias.
Well shit, if you want to rely on polls which excludes many adults, Obama at one point had an 87% approval rating...

President Obama’s Approval Rating
What are you talking about. Rassmussen is a major poll with a history of being quite accurate. You used Gallop, which I thought had gotten out of the business. I haven't seen anyone use their polls in years.
LOLOL

You freaks are sooo brain-dead. :eusa_doh:

When it comes to approval rating polls, Rasmussen is among the least accurate since they’re applying election parameters to a non-election poll. And despite your ignorance, Gallup remains the longest established pollsters in the industry.
you are a tard. Gallup ended their tracking poll

Gallup ends daily presidential approval tracking poll

Rasmussen calls itself most accurate pollster of 2016

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton
clintonhillary_101916gn_lead.jpg
Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryIronworker and star of viral video wins Dem primary for Speaker Ryan's seatMORE up 2 points on Donald Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John TrumpDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesPawlenty loses comeback bid in MinnesotaEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryMORE. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

They are accurate for polling. Stop, I just owned you. Trump is popular, deal with it.

Speaking of fake news...

LOLOL

Aww, poor baby. You got caught posting bullshit so now you lash out like a 4 year old girl who had her Barbie doll taken away.

They didn't poll the election..because polls are shit to begin with.
Here's Why Gallup Won't Poll the 2016 Election

John Harwood on Twitter

Wow, you must have really slammed Obama for not having press conferences for almost a year. Tell me about that ...
Nah he was too busy sucking Obama off

John Harwood on Twitter

I suppose your camp and the Trump Tards can all selectively pick and believe what ever polls satisfy your bias.
Well shit, if you want to rely on polls which excludes many adults, Obama at one point had an 87% approval rating...

What are you talking about. Rassmussen is a major poll with a history of being quite accurate. You used Gallop, which I thought had gotten out of the business. I haven't seen anyone use their polls in years.
LOLOL

When it comes to approval rating polls, Rasmussen is among the least accurate since they’re applying election parameters to a non-election poll. And despite your ignorance, Gallup remains the longest established pollsters in the industry.

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton
Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryIronworker and star of viral video wins Dem primary for Speaker Ryan's seatMORE up 2 points on Donald Trump
Donald John TrumpDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesPawlenty loses comeback bid in MinnesotaEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryMORE. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

They are accurate for polling. Stop, I just owned you. Trump is popular, deal with it.
we could have a polling company called "Fat Ass Gorilla Poll",,they would give Trump a 29% approval, and CNN would be on it 24/7

John Harwood on Twitter

LOLOL

1. Lol idiot you just CONFIRMED that Faun is correct - there is no instance of Gallup polling a Clinton win.

2. Rasmussen however did predicict a CLINTON WIN.

Our Final 2016 Picks - Rasmussen Reports®

So if the yardstick of polling accuracy is correctly calling a presidential election Rassmussen has a horrible track record (also predicted Romney win)

...of course to anyone that knows anything at all Clinton DID win the popular vote national polls like Rasmussen and Gallup measure.

Last edited:

LOLOL

1. Lol idiot you just CONFIRMED that Faun is correct - there is no instance of Gallup polling a Clinton win.

So if the yardstick of polling accuracy is correctly calling a presidential election Rassmussen has a horrible track record (also predicted Romney win)

...of course to anyone that knows anything at all Clinton DID win the popular vote national polls like Rasmussen and Gallup measure.

No dumbass, yeah I did, the facts are the facts. You wouldn't know about objectivity
Second, Gallup isn't worth shit
Third, Rassmussen was very accurate.....but yes they predicted a Clinton win, like all polls.....which is why they are retarded and why you follow them....it explains a lot.

LOLOL

No dumbass, yeah I did, the facts are the facts. You wouldn't know about objectivity
Second, Gallup isn't worth shit
Third, Rassmussen was very accurate.....but yes they predicted a Clinton win, like all polls.....which is why they are retarded and why you follow them....it explains a lot.

Dummy, you are replying to a conversation where original poster claimed that Gallup predicted Clinton win, implying that it is therefore not a credible polling company.

That poster is wrong, Faun is right and you are an idiot for jumping into conversations without reading them first.

Forum List

Back