Trump backs down on wall

Threads like this are just priceless.

Watching lunatics from the left circle jerk each other over delusional "victories" over Trump....

ZK682Aq.gif

Watching lunatics from the left circle jerk each other over delusional "victories" over Trump....

ZK682Aq.gif
Actually, we enjoy pointing out where Trump lied to you and you believed him

Kinda an "I told you so" moment

ZK682Aq.gif

Sure bub. Trump was the only candidate to be serious about stopping illegal immigration. None of us give a fuck if it is a physical wall, or how many miles it is. As long as it and the border patrol get the job done and keep illegals out.

He is just stating the obvious. How are you going to build a wall through a 12 story high mountain?

The wall will save America billions over it's liketime, maybe trillions. It will also defend your sovereignty. Like it or not, the need for a wall has been forced upon America.
Just when is Mexico going to write a check to pay for it?

ZK682Aq.gif

Sure bub. Trump was the only candidate to be serious about stopping illegal immigration. None of us give a fuck if it is a physical wall, or how many miles it is. As long as it and the border patrol get the job done and keep illegals out.
When is Mexico paying for the wall, Homer?

ZK682Aq.gif

Serious?
Building a 2000 mile 30 foot concrete wall is being "serious"?

If Trump wants to be serious, let him lock up the employers who are profiting from illegal labor. But we know Trump won't do that

ZK682Aq.gif

Serious?

If Trump wants to be serious, let him lock up the employers who are profiting from illegal labor. But we know Trump won't do that

That's great and all, but not all illegals are here for jobs like you libs like to believe.

Are we going to lock up the state and Federal employees that let illegals collect welfare?

ZK682Aq.gif

They already are. Many companies have already announced moving their manufacturing plants out of Mexico and back to the US. They also have to keep more of their criminals. Tariffs are the best way and that is on Congress to pass, we know we have a President willing to sign it into law.

ZK682Aq.gif

They already are. Many companies have already announced moving their manufacturing plants out of Mexico and back to the US. They also have to keep more of their criminals. Tariffs are the best way and that is on Congress to pass, we know we have a President willing to sign it into law.
Tarriffs are paid for my Americans, not the mexicans. Now what companies specifically are moving out of Mexico. Your lies are not to be believed. I still want to know from you when Mexico will pay for the wall.

Offering just what he has been told for years

No need for full border wall, Trump says

"You don't need 2,000 miles of wall because you have a lot of natural barriers," Trump said to reporters on Air Force One during his flight to Paris.

"You have mountains. You have some rivers that are violent and vicious. You have some areas that are so far away that you don't really have people crossing. So you don't need that."

"You'll need anywhere from 700 to 900 miles," he said.
thats always what he said

ZK682Aq.gif

:rofl:

Rump: "I will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!"
Rumpbots; "What a man! :suck: YES! A Wall so we can say 'Wir sind die Berlinerin!' Mexico will pay! Do tell us more, O Dreamboat!"
Rump: "Actually we don't need a wall, and whatever we do, you'll pay for it."
Rumpbots: "We don't give a fuck! YES! We don't need a wal! We will pay! Tell us more, oh Orange Dreamboat! Because we have always been at war with Oceania Eastasia!"

Trump also offered a very different description of the border barrier than he portrayed in campaign rallies, where he would sometimes talk about a wall 30 feet high.

His new description closely resembles the border fencing built under Presidents George W. Bush and Obama.

"You need transparency. You have to be able to see through it," Trump said.
650 miles of which, already has a border fence.

ZK682Aq.gif

Tarriffs are paid for my Americans, not the mexicans. Now what companies specifically are moving out of Mexico. Your lies are not to be believed. I still want to know from you when Mexico will pay for the wall.

Tariffs promote US manufacturing and hiring in the US, and thus punishes Mexico who have stolen our jobs over many decades. Bottom line is we can implement tough trade measures that would hurt the Mexican economy, or they can help pay for it.

I could care less if Mexico doesn't "pay" for the wall directly. I'm perfectly fine with our own money being used, it's a good investment that will save our country billions from illegals who drain our economy through welfare, hospital use, taxpayer funded education they get for free, ect.

Do you people want to continue seeing mass illegal immigration, or do you want it to stop? You all sound like you don't want it to end, and you want more jobs to be moved across the border.

Tariffs promote US manufacturing and hiring in the US, and thus punishes Mexico who have stolen our jobs over many decades. Bottom line is we can implement tough trade measures that would hurt the Mexican economy, or they can help pay for it.

I could care less if Mexico doesn't "pay" for the wall directly. I'm perfectly fine with our own money being used, it's a good investment that will save our country billions from illegals who drain our economy through welfare, hospital use, taxpayer funded education they get for free, ect.

Do you people want to continue seeing mass illegal immigration, or do you want it to stop? You all sound like you don't want it to end, and you want more jobs to be moved across the border.
Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall. Deal with that Homer. he lied again while you keep sucking him off.

ZK682Aq.gif

Rumpbots; "What a man! :suck: YES! A Wall so we can say 'Wir sind die Berlinerin!' Mexico will pay! Do tell us more, O Dreamboat!"
Rumpbots: "We don't give a fuck! YES! We don't need a wal! We will pay! Tell us more, oh Orange Dreamboat! Because we have always been at war with Oceania Eastasia!"

And Hillary and the MSM said:
"It's impossible to stop illegal immigration, so we shouldn't try".
"No one wants the jobs illegals take anyway"

Then you lost the election.

ZK682Aq.gif

Serious?

That's great and all, but not all illegals are here for jobs like you libs like to believe.

Are we going to lock up the state and Federal employees that let illegals collect welfare?

The overwhelming majority are here to work. Lock up just a few employers (not a minimal fine.....Jail Time) and those jobs will dry up

Much cheaper than building a wall
Mexico may even pay to lock up those employers

ZK682Aq.gif

And Hillary and the MSM said:
"It's impossible to stop illegal immigration, so we shouldn't try".
"No one wants the jobs illegals take anyway"

Then you lost the election.

How many companies today are hurting for workers, asswipe?

Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall. Deal with that Homer. he lied again while you keep sucking him off.

I don't have to deal with anything.

Trump won the election, and a huge crackdown on illegal immigration has already begun. The border has become more secure under Trump, and will only get more secured as the wall is built and border patrol beefed up. You homo-progressives squeal like pigs about it.

Tariffs raise the price of consumer goods

So it would be the American public paying for the wall

Forum List

Back