🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Backs Down: Will Endorse Paul Ryan

Damn IF this is true, Trump will throw the election to Clinton. I for one will be very disappointed in him caving like a giant pussy.

I'll wait and see what happens......I mean it is the Huffing Glue who wrote this

Damn IF this is true, Trump will throw the election to Clinton. I for one will be very disappointed in him caving like a giant pussy.

I'll wait and see what happens......I mean it is the Huffing Glue who wrote this

Funny. Even though Huffington Post provided LIVE links to other sources - like CNN and Fox News.

Nothing's ever a surprise anymore. Notice that?
'bout time he endorsed Ryan. He ought to be kissing his ass.

Funny. Even though Huffington Post provided LIVE links to other sources - like CNN and Fox News.
It's all the same Lakhota. I don't believe anything from the MSM until I see or hear it myself.

It's all the same Lakhota. I don't believe anything from the MSM until I see or hear it myself.

Well, that's your choice. I'm glad I'm not that paranoid about MSM.

Why disappointment at him caving like a giant pussy? He is a giant pussy. What else would you expect him to cave like?

I think the press is over playing it. It was only about six weeks ago Ryan was saying he was not quite there supporting Trump. What we saw was a pissing contest. Both took their best whizz and now they will have a drink together.

This is great now Ryan can stand on the stage and immediately disavow Trumps bs in real time AND accept his endorsement

I think the press is over playing it. It was only about six weeks ago Ryan was saying he was not quite there supporting Trump. What we saw was a pissing contest. Both took their best whizz and now they will have a drink together.
Fuck that. He's selling his supporters out if he endorses that dope. He'll be pulling a Bernie Sanders with a move like that.

Wait and see for now.

The Trump supporters actually believed Trumps fake hate. Now they dont know how to deal with not hating someone they were instructed to hate LOL.

Fuck that. He's selling his supporters out if he endorses that dope. He'll be pulling a Bernie Sanders by a move like that.

Are you really that naive about what kind of "man" Trump really is?

Fuck that. He's selling his supporters out if he endorses that dope. He'll be pulling a Bernie Sanders by a move like that

This move also REEKS of DESPERATION on the part of Maginot Trump. Paul Ryan is the living breathing definition of a traitor - to party, to cause, to America.

I don't understand you, Lakhota. You should love Paul Ryan. He is campaigning harder for Hillary than you are...

Forum List

Back