🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump backs down

Yes, and they are also lying cowards.

That would be president lying coward to you.

Unless you plan on leaving.

Do you ?????
Are you really proud of what this man is all about?

Did I say that ?

I simply said he is president. End of discussion.
Typical right winged response.....you idiots make us all sick to our fuckin stomachs

He is not president ?

Who knew ?
"When the President does it, it's not illegal" - Richard Nixon

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So all the claims by NY Times and WAPO about verified sources saying that Trump was being wiretapped were baseless and fake news?!

What a surprise!

And they said O'bama personally did it?

Link?

What? No link?

What a surprise.

Now if Hillary, the DNC, the left and the media would just walk back their unfounded accusations of collusion with the Russians, we could call it even and all go home.

Funny. Tell that to 17 national intelligence agencies.
You mean all those folks Trump is going to fire?
The intel agency personnel, for the great part, are untouchable by an out of control President or Homeland Director.

Now if Hillary, the DNC, the left and the media would just walk back their unfounded accusations of collusion with the Russians, we could call it even and all go home.

The intel agency personnel, for the great part, are untouchable by an out of control President or Homeland Director.
Don't hold your breath.

ff1dc3f9474c0f2873ecc35885e3c41b4cdc01e69a99bb4bd243069870b17d5f.jpg

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
Your orange butt buddy made the claim. Why doesn't he back it up.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.
Where's the Russia evidence?
Didn't the spy agencies say the Russians hacked the elections by influencing voters. But hey, what the fuck do they know. Trump & his administration have been caught lying about meetings with the Russians.

That is far more proof than El Cheeto has.

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
In your dreams. But maybe the Dems will finally cut this bullshit about Trump collaborating with the Russians, of which there hasn't been any evidence of whatsoever. Even their lackey CIA chief Clapper the crapper has said "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLABORATION"
So why did Trump & others in his administration lie about meeting with Russians? Why did Intel say they did?

And that's how you squash any impartial investigation. They arrive at findings you don't like? Just keep firing them, until you get someone who's says what you want them to say...

Power really does have its perks...
Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility
Yet it's OK to tell bold faced lies about our health insurance or red lines in Syria? Selective outrage gets a big yawn from me.
Trump lied. He accused a former President of a felony. WHERE IS THE PROOF?

The ACA had a grandfather clause & did not set networks. Assad gave up his chemical weapons./ Trump eitherfneeds to produce the evidence or man the fuck up & say he lied.

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?
They were referring to wiretaps on Russians & your buddies kept calling.

Assuming that Trump isnt dumb.............

Hasnt he saved Sessions with this nonsense ?

Its only a few days ago that Sessions was exposed as a liar and that all seems to be forgotten now.
How was Sessions exposed as a liar, by forgetting to mention standard meetings with a Russian ambassador that Hillary Clinton and her campaign also had? LOL

Ok,

This is how it works.

He was asked a question........and gave an answer that was untrue.

It isnt a complicated proposition.
His answer was totally true and accurate. Spicer had no meetings with Russian officials in the capacity referred to in the question. This is yet more fake news by the fake news media.

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?
They were referring to wiretaps on Russians & your buddies kept calling.
No they were referring to many instances of Trump campaign and his associates being wiretapped. Was there some real evidence or was it fake news?

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility
Yet it's OK to tell bold faced lies about our health insurance or red lines in Syria? Selective outrage gets a big yawn from me.

There's a difference between baseless allegations directed at others, that are easily refuted - and what you call "lies" from politicians.

Did he lie about health insurance? Shade the truth? Or, did he state what he believed at the time? In fact, none of it was an out an out lie - many people did get to keep their plan or their insurance provided them with a new one. It's a complicated issue and you can legitimately argue the truth and veracity from both sides.

But Trump accusing a former president of a felony with ZERO evidence goes way beyond that. In fact, I'm willing to bet if Obama had done that you wouldn't be so blaise.

At what point do you stop defending the indefensible and start saying WTF when Trump comes up with these things?
"Lies" from politicians? How how you dismiss it? Words that effect my life in many ways mean nothing to you but Trump giving them the same treatment he got is an outrage.

We have different values.

How did the red line in Syria affect you miserable little life. How did any statement on the ACA affect your life? You did vote on the bill & you certainly never voted for Obama & certainly a right wing ass like you did not buy insurance on the exchanges. You want a lie that killed 4500 soldiers? GW Bush.

So all the claims by NY Times and WAPO about verified sources saying that Trump was being wiretapped were baseless and fake news?!

What a surprise!
Produce an article that says Trump was wiretaped or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back