šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump backs down

and ssssssssssstttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll better than hildabeast

Press secretary Sean Spicer walked backed the presidentā€™s unfounded accusation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Monday that President Donald Trump means what he says. Except when he doesnā€™t.

This includes when Trump uses quotes around his words, Spicer told reporters.

He was referring to a series of tweets that Trump wrote earlier this month, in which he accused his predecessor, President Barack Obama, of wiretapping the phones at Trumpā€™s campaign headquarters last fall. The president hasnā€™t provided any evidence to support his claims.

On Monday, Spicer insisted that when Trump used the term ā€œwiretap,ā€ he meant any sort of surveillance. ā€œThereā€™s a whole host of things that fall into the category [of wire-tapping],ā€ he said, and ā€œa wide range of ways in which somebody can be monitored or followed up on.ā€

This, however, is incorrect. Wiretapping is a specific term used to refer to a third party intercepting telephone or internet conversations and or monitoring them.

ā€œPresident Obama was tapping my phones,ā€ Trump wrote in the wee hours of March 4. ā€œObama had my ā€˜wires tappedā€™ in Trump Tower,ā€ he also wrote. One day after he posted the tweets, Trump publicly asked Congress to investigate his unfounded accusation.

More: White House: Trump Didnā€™t Mean Wiretapping When He Accused Obama Of Wiretapping

How could Spicer say that with a straight face? The Trump lies never stop.
They are cowards, every single one of them

Yes, and they are also lying cowards.

That would be president lying coward to you.

Unless you plan on leaving.

Do you ?????

Press secretary Sean Spicer walked backed the presidentā€™s unfounded accusation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Monday that President Donald Trump means what he says. Except when he doesnā€™t.

He was referring to a series of tweets that Trump wrote earlier this month, in which he accused his predecessor, President Barack Obama, of wiretapping the phones at Trumpā€™s campaign headquarters last fall. The president hasnā€™t provided any evidence to support his claims.

On Monday, Spicer insisted that when Trump used the term ā€œwiretap,ā€ he meant any sort of surveillance. ā€œThereā€™s a whole host of things that fall into the category [of wire-tapping],ā€ he said, and ā€œa wide range of ways in which somebody can be monitored or followed up on.ā€

This, however, is incorrect. Wiretapping is a specific term used to refer to a third party intercepting telephone or internet conversations and or monitoring them.

ā€œPresident Obama was tapping my phones,ā€ Trump wrote in the wee hours of March 4. ā€œObama had my ā€˜wires tappedā€™ in Trump Tower,ā€ he also wrote. One day after he posted the tweets, Trump publicly asked Congress to investigate his unfounded accusation.

More: White House: Trump Didnā€™t Mean Wiretapping When He Accused Obama Of Wiretapping

Do you ?????
Are you really proud of what this man is all about?

Do you ?????

Did I say that ?

I simply said he is president. End of discussion.

When a sitting president consistently lies over and over and over without any proof, or probable cause or merit, but just puts shit out there because he's bored, its time to impeach this lying mf and send his sorry white ass back to NY. As we speak, we now have troops on the ground in war torn Syria. How on God's green earth as the casualties mount, are we to believe a word coming out of this white house? Trump needs to go, and for people to continue to support this madness, it speaks volume about a country who rails around the world preaching democracy and truth, while dismissing it here at home. The GOP who spent years tormenting the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton on issues that were proven time and time again through hearings to be false, are now being watched by the American people...at least those of us with working brain cells to see what measures they're gonna enact to counter this crazy white motherfucker called Trump...history is watching!!

Do you ?????

Did I say that ?

Typical right winged response.....you idiots make us all sick to our fuckin stomachs

Falsely accusing a former President of breaking the law should be an impeachable offense. If you make a false police report you are breaking the law... it shouldn't be any different for Trump. Period.

Do you ?????

Did I say that ?

Sun Devil is very proud of Trump, yes.

Sun Devil also know that impeachment or Article XXV is looming for Trump.

Just the NYT gets,to say that.....

Do you ?????
He's probably as proud of Trump as you were of Obama.

Falsely accusing a former President of breaking the law should be an impeachable offense. If you make a false police report you are breaking the law... it shouldn't be any different for Trump. Period.
Exactly, that's why its time for the American stupid to stop making excuses for this delusional ingrate and kick is white ass back to NY with spiked boots!!

I would like to know why Trump thought this to be the case. I mean he said this after he was elected, so its not like it effected anything. Except his credibility.

Trump is coming across as a moron.

Do you ?????

Did I say that ?

Typical right winged response.....you idiots make us all sick to our fuckin stomachs

He is not president ?

Who knew ?

The alternate REALITY strikes again--LOL

"Trumpā€™s outburst was triggered by commentary in the ā€œalt-rightā€ publication, Breitbart News, on Friday, which reported an assertion made Thursday night by right-wing talk-radio host Mark Levin suggesting Obama and his administration used ā€œpolice stateā€ tactics last fall to monitor the Trump teamā€™s dealings with Russian operatives.

If this was the case, weā€™ve got a president willing to put the prestige and power of his office behind baseless claims emanating from well-known right-wing purveyors of lies.

Which means Trump shouldnā€™t be anywhere near the nuclear codes that could obliterate the planet, or near anything else that could determine the fate of America or the world."
3 Terrifying Reasons For Trump's Latest Rant | The Huffington Post

183318_600.jpg

Exactly, that's why its time for the American stupid to stop making excuses for this delusional ingrate and kick is white ass back to NY with spiked boots!!

Tell us what you propose to do ?

Impeach ?

Do you ?????

Did I say that ?

Why would that be the "end of discussion"?

No matter what Trump says or does, the leftscum media will twist it in a vain attempt to hurt him, and the country.

Forum List

Back