🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump backs down

Funny. Tell that to 17 national intelligence agencies.
You mean all those folks Trump is going to fire?
And that's how you squash any impartial investigation. They arrive at findings you don't like? Just keep firing them, until you get someone who's says what you want them to say...
Trump fired the 46 US attorneys who might investigate Trumps Russian connections.

Falsely accusing a former President of breaking the law should be an impeachable offense. If you make a false police report you are breaking the law... it shouldn't be any different for Trump. Period.
I think extra charges can be brought against him for this, he has to be impeached first.

Now if Hillary, the DNC, the left and the media would just walk back their unfounded accusations of collusion with the Russians, we could call it even and all go home.

And that's how you squash any impartial investigation. They arrive at findings you don't like? Just keep firing them, until you get someone who's says what you want them to say...

Power really does have its perks...
Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
What were the 93 lawyers fired by Bill Clinton investigating?

So all the claims by NY Times and WAPO about verified sources saying that Trump was being wiretapped were baseless and fake news?!

What a surprise!
Produce an article that says Trump was wiretaped or shut the fuck up.
Here we go, dickhead, now eat some shit.

wiretapped-trump.jpg

Trump fired the 46 US attorneys who might investigate Trumps Russian connections.

What were the 93 lawyers fired by Bill Clinton investigating?

Assuming that Trump isnt dumb.............

Hasnt he saved Sessions with this nonsense ?

Its only a few days ago that Sessions was exposed as a liar and that all seems to be forgotten now.
How was Sessions exposed as a liar, by forgetting to mention standard meetings with a Russian ambassador that Hillary Clinton and her campaign also had? LOL

Ok,

This is how it works.

He was asked a question........and gave an answer that was untrue.

It isnt a complicated proposition.
His answer was totally true and accurate. Spicer had no meetings with Russian officials in the capacity referred to in the question. This is yet more fake news by the fake news media.

Oh dear, is this another entry in the rwnj mythology ?
Yup he so didnt lie that he had to step back from the investigation because, um, HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY.

Falsely accusing a former President of breaking the law should be an impeachable offense. If you make a false police report you are breaking the law... it shouldn't be any different for Trump. Period.

I would think that Obama could posibly press charges, or sue the orange shitlord over this.

So all the claims by NY Times and WAPO about verified sources saying that Trump was being wiretapped were baseless and fake news?!

What a surprise!
Produce an article that says Trump was wiretaped or shut the fuck up.
Here we go, dickhead, now eat some shit.

wiretapped-trump.jpg
Well, they don't say the wiretaps were on Trump or Trump Tower but rather the info comes from wiretaos on the Russuans & if your orange buddy was wiretapped it would have been when he spoke with the Russians as their phones were tapped./

An article in the NYT about wiretapping isn't proof of wiretapping but an article in the same paper saying Trump is colluding with Russia is valid proof?

Still, no proof of anything.
DoJ wants mote time. But why? All they need to do is ask Trump. Why can't Trump tell DoJ where his proof is?
Why are you asking me? You are the ones always making accusations you can't prove. Now you want me to provide you with the proof of something that hasn't even happened.

We're in charge now. We can do anything we want. We're coming down hard on the puke left scuzzies. We will hunt them down, every last one of them, and administer harsh pain and humiliation.

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?

So American for real Americans is making a felonious accusation against the former president without a single iota of proof to show that it happened?

I see it as harsh pain, but not for liberals. They don't need to do anything to embarrass themselves, they can just sit back and watch Republicans make asses of themselves. This is why I'm not a conservative.

We're in charge now. We can do anything we want. We're coming down hard on the puke left scuzzies. We will hunt them down, every last one of them, and administer harsh pain and humiliation.

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?
im sure THEY do.....and im sure THEY are shaking in their little booties......

Forum List

Back