🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump backs down

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
Your orange butt buddy made the claim. Why doesn't he back it up.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.

Explain the FISA applications faggot or stfu.

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.

Well RealDave
At least he had the guts to back down at all.
We couldn't get that out of Clinton, Obama, and anyone
else whose image relies solely on propaganda and not on truth.
Or their whole platform falls apart, they can't back down.

Well RealDave
At least he had the guts to back down at all.
We couldn't get that out of Clinton, Obama, and anyone
else whose image relies solely on propaganda and not on truth.
Or their whole platform falls apart, they can't back down.

Are you really proud of what this man is all about?
You bet. He has you stupid bastards' guts eating away with hate filled bile. That's a beautiful thing for me. If he moderates a position like every candidate does it causes libtards to foam over and spew their political venom.

Obama and Hillary told outright deliberate lies like clockwork but the left provides cover and attacks any nay sayers. You are not going to convince anybody, either they are in your stinky feces encrusted camp or they aren't.

I don't know what you think you are accomplishing but I can assure you it isn't what you think it is.

Okay, so if what Trump 'really' meant was that Obama illegally 'surveilled' him in ways other than wiretapping,

why won't Trump or his flunkies simply tell us what those illegal surveillance methods were?

Falsely accusing a former President of breaking the law should be an impeachable offense. If you make a false police report you are breaking the law... it shouldn't be any different for Trump. Period.
It wasn't a report. You don't even know what the word means. Accusations of a much more serious nature are being leveled at Trump, collusion with a foreign government to win and election (even though it really refers to revelations of Democrat corruption) would be as bad as it gets.

The left is doing it to try to legitimize his presidency, and deny what America voted for. Leftists are in a power grab, AS ALWAYS.

BTW, genius, I just heard Dennis Kucinich on O'Reilly say he was illegally wire tapped as a congressman. So it is certainly not beyond the realm of possibilities. And don't go crying to me in PMs anymore. I'm not after your approval.

Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
And again we see the bizarre logic that whether something is right isn't important, as long as one can point the finger at previous administration and say they did the same.

What the heck is wrong with you people.
What the heck is wrong with you? That isn't what I said, your pea brain must be overworked.

Wire tap does not mean wire tap and Obama does not mean Obama

Trump bizarro world

You mean all those folks Trump is going to fire?
And that's how you squash any impartial investigation. They arrive at findings you don't like? Just keep firing them, until you get someone who's says what you want them to say...

Power really does have its perks...
Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
What were the 93 lawyers fired by Bill Clinton investigating?
Red%20Herring_zpse7ecewox.jpg
The same thing the attempt to claim Trump is 'firing' lawyers to prevent/hinder an investigation.

But, you knew that, didn't you?
Uh, wrong! When you suggested that the connection between the Trump campaign/Administration and the Russians was unfounded, and needed to be apologized for, you were reminded that it has been linked by, and was being investigated by, and I quote, "17 national intelligence agencies.", to which you specifically responded, "You mean all those folks Trump is going to fire?", directly tying those firings to the investigations they are attempting to oversee.

My response was directly related to your post; your response, on the other hand, was the typical bait, and switch, red herring, whenever you guys get into trouble defending Trump: "Oh shit! They're onto us! Quick! Bring up Obama, Hillary, or Bill Clinton!!!"

200.gif

the claims are that he fired the lawyers because of the investigation.

NO evidence as been provided that is the reason he fired them.

Just as there was no evidence Clinton fired twice as many because of an investigation.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".
Classic gaslighting.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".
Yeah, because we all know that what Trump really meant is that Obama personally went into the basement of Trump tower and put alligator clips on actual phone wires.

Yeah, because we all know that what Trump really meant is that Obama personally went into the basement of Trump tower and put alligator clips on actual phone wires.
Well, now we know what YOU really thought he meant.

Does anyone trust the federal government to do anything legally?
Under the Trump Administration?

NOT A CHANCE! ;)
LOL, but you trusted the last one, right?

This is the best comedy on the internets!

Hmmmm, trust the choices of a careful, thoughtful, smart Constitutional Scholar...or a professional con man. Yeah, that's tough. :rolleyes:
It's not nice to call Obama a professional con man.

Forum List

Back