🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump backs down

The word "wiretap" has long been used as synecdoche for electronic surveillance in general, much as one might say "rod and reel" but also implicitly includes, hook, bait, tackle and more when they say what they used when they went fishing.

And fishing is all this story is since Trump used a very easily understood phrase to mean that the Obama regime had him under electronic surveillance.

But leave it to the leftwing hacks and ideologues to pretend otherwise.

What a spin ...lol

wire·tap
ˈwī(ə)rˌtap/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of using a listening device to conduct surveillance, typically over a phone line.
    "illegal wiretaps of leading politicians"

verb
  1. 1.
    use a listening device to conduct surveillance on.
    "the government illegally wiretapped the lawyers"

Are you really proud of what this man is all about?
You bet. He has you stupid bastards' guts eating away with hate filled bile. That's a beautiful thing for me. If he moderates a position like every candidate does it causes libtards to foam over and spew their political venom.

Obama and Hillary told outright deliberate lies like clockwork but the left provides cover and attacks any nay sayers. You are not going to convince anybody, either they are in your stinky feces encrusted camp or they aren't.

I don't know what you think you are accomplishing but I can assure you it isn't what you think it is.
How do even begin to speak of lies when Trump lets them fly daily. Don't they matter when the Rump speaks them?

No matter what Trump says or does, the leftscum media will twist it in a vain attempt to hurt him, and the country.

So you think it was ok for Trump to accuse someone ( especially the past president ) for doing something illegal?
We all know that he was trying to distract away from Sessions, Russia, and Roger Stone admitting he knew the DNC hacker..
It sure got his supporters and FOX news fooled..

No matter what Trump says or does, the leftscum media will twist it in a vain attempt to hurt him, and the country.

So you think it was ok for Trump to accuse someone ( especially the past president ) for doing something illegal? We all know that he was trying to distract away from Sessions, Russia, and of Roger Stone admitting he knew the DNC hacker..
What "you all know" will fit on the head of a pin.

You bet. He has you stupid bastards' guts eating away with hate filled bile. That's a beautiful thing for me. If he moderates a position like every candidate does it causes libtards to foam over and spew their political venom.

Obama and Hillary told outright deliberate lies like clockwork but the left provides cover and attacks any nay sayers. You are not going to convince anybody, either they are in your stinky feces encrusted camp or they aren't.

I don't know what you think you are accomplishing but I can assure you it isn't what you think it is.
How do even begin to speak of lies when Trump lets them fly daily. Don't they matter when the Rump speaks them?
Liar.

So you think it was ok for Trump to accuse someone ( especially the past president ) for doing something illegal?
We all know that he was trying to distract away from Sessions, Russia, and Roger Stone admitting he knew the DNC hacker..
Hillary actually DID things illegal so you lefties have no credibility.

Does anyone trust the federal government to do anything legally?
Under the Trump Administration?

NOT A CHANCE! ;)
LOL, but you trusted the last one, right?

This is the best comedy on the internets!

Hmmmm, trust the choices of a careful, thoughtful, smart Constitutional Scholar...or a professional con man. Yeah, that's tough. :rolleyes:
It's not nice to call Obama a professional con man.

That would work if Cheetolini were a Constitutional Scholar. (In other words...

epic-fail-pictures2.jpg

So you think it was ok for Trump to accuse someone ( especially the past president ) for doing something illegal? We all know that he was trying to distract away from Sessions, Russia, and of Roger Stone admitting he knew the DNC hacker..
What "you all know" will fit on the head of a pin.

Well it worked didn't it? Fox news hasn't mentioned a word about Sessions and Roger Stone...but the wiretapping is front page news..

Liar.
Do I need to repost the 100++ lies Rump has told just since his election??

Hillary is not our president Weasel...What do you think his wiretapping accusations meant?

Liar.
You lie in every post.

Hillary is not our president Weasel...What do you think his wiretapping accusations meant?
Ask him what they meant yourself you trolling piece of shit.

Liar.
You lie in every post.
Post just one lie, sweetie

Where was your outrage Eagle? That's point. None for actual illegalities and lots over words, depending on the political party.

Ask him what they meant yourself you trolling piece of shit.

What? You is crabby today Tex.. What are you talking about..

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".
Wire-tapping is a description of what happened. There's only so much you can say in 140 characters.

This is what happened:

Judge Nap: Obama 'Went Outside Chain of Command,' Used British Spy Agency to Surveil Trump
On "Fox & Friends" this morning, Judge Andrew Napolitano said that even if the Obama administration did spy on Trump, there may never be a way to prove it.

He explained that the statutes allow the president to order the surveillance of any person in the U.S., without suspicion, probable cause or a warrant, but that would leave "fingerprints."

In this case, the alleged surveillance was reportedly ordered in a way that left no record, he said.

"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command," Napolitano said. "He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI, and he didn't use the Department of Justice."

Instead, Napolitano said, Obama used GCHQ, a British intelligence and security organization that has 24-7 access to the NSA database.

"There's no American fingerprints on this," Napolitano said. "What happened to the guy who ordered this? Resigned three days after Donald Trump was inaugurated."

Where was your outrage Eagle? That's point. None for actual illegalities and lots over words, depending on the political party.

Hummm doesn't want to answer my question... Why do you think I supported Trump last summer, because of Hillary's history and connections..
I thought Trump was calling out to drain the swamp of corruption..and then he picked Pence..

I realized where Trump was going and voted for my party ~ not the candidate?

And back to the topic at hand. Considering that the NYT ran a story with wire tap in screaming headlines, considering everyone around him is being investigated to try to find even the smallest link to the Russians including Ivanka's mother in law, Trump and anyone else associated with him would be foolish to beleive that they were not under surveillance.

Liar.
You lie in every post.
Post just one lie, sweetie
I don't let nettards jerk me around. You are not going to convince anybody, either they are in your stinky feces encrusted camp or they aren't.

Forum List

Back