Trump Ban Should Be Muslim Ban (All Muslims - From Anywhere)

You have never been interested in the protection of American people. You just want Americans to be as scared as you are.
Distortion - the fundamental methodology of the left.

Protection of the American people is exactly what I'm interestedg

As I said- you have never been interested in the protection of the American people.
You just want Americans to be as scared as you are- and want them to violate the Constitution just as you want to.

As I said-g

You have said all sorts of shit designed to make Americans fear, and to deny Americans their constitutional rights.

You are a scared little fear monger.

id rather ten of millions of people like the OP be banned before 1 single Muslim, and I hate Religion.

You have never been interested in the protection of American people. You just want Americans to be as scared as you are.
Distortion - the fundamental methodology of the left.

Protection of the American people is exactly what I'm interestedg

As I said- you have never been interested in the protection of the American people.
You just want Americans to be as scared as you are- and want them to violate the Constitution just as you want to.

As I said-g

You have said all sorts of shit designed to make Americans fear, and to deny Americans their constitutional rights.

Who violated the Constitution?

As I said. yes I DO want Americans to be afraid. Just as they SHOULD have been afraid shortly before Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Boston Marathon, Pulse Club, etc. And they have far MORE to fear now, despite idiotic postings like yours. I won't even try to classify you other than to say, you are as far from truth and reality as one could possibly be.

As for Americans being denied their constitutional rights ? I have no idea what you're talking about there, but if you think you have something to conclude about that, let's hear it.

How is a federal judge denying the POTUS a power specifically granted not a violation of the USC?

As I said. yes I DO want Americans to be afraid. Just as they SHOULD have been afraid shortly before Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Boston Marathon, Pulse Club, etc. And they have far MORE to fear now, despite idiotic postings like yours. I won't even try to classify you other than to say, you are as far from truth and reality as one could possibly be.

As for Americans being denied their constitutional rights ? I have no idea what you're talking about there, but if you think you have something to conclude about that, let's hear it.
Man, you have no perspective on life itself whatso fucking ever.

News headlines got you BUGGIN.

You want people to "FEAR" what is statistically close to zero of a threat.

Does anyone want to explain that to you?

If theyre a leftist, they wont know how.
If theyre a righty, they will want at least some sort of empathy towards your non plight.

Learn probabilities.

That sums up the severe pussy of your character, in general, is being unable to grasp literal numbers. So sad.

How is a federal judge denying the POTUS a power specifically granted not a violation of the USC?
Good question. Maybe Attorney General Jeff Sessions might consider looking into placing charges against Judge Blockhead, in Seattle (Robart)

Are you an accountant or a Constitutional Lawyer? It aint so simple, like you hope an OP-Ed could might maybe make it.

Im sure thats frustrating to even hear right....right

If theyre a righty, they will want at least some sort of empathy towards your non plight.

Learn probabilities.

That sums up the severe pussy of your character, in general, is being unable to grasp literal numbers. So sad.
Sorry to throw a pail of cold water on your wasted heat, but the threat is OBVIOUSLY greater to the American people than it EVER has been. Even in World War II, there wasn't a NUCLEAR threat or an EMP one either. Have you been living in a cave the past 15 years? Oh. I get it. You've been watching MSNBC (that's even worse)

Are you an accountant or a Constitutional Lawyer? It aint so simple, like you hope an OP-Ed could might maybe make it.

I'm a CPA. Is the POTUS specifically granted authority over immigration policy or is he not? We blocked entry to the U.S. by Iranians, hell, we even deported some. This is nothing new and it has never been challenged before. Wanna know why?

Because it is completely constitutional.. and spare me the "Muslim ban" shit. It affects a tiny proportion of Muslims.

Learn probabilities.

Sorry to throw a pail of cold water on your wasted heat, but the threat is OBVIOUSLY greater to the American people than it EVER has been. Even in World War II, there wasn't a NUCLEAR threat or an EMP one either. Have you been living in a cave the past 15 years? Oh. I get it. You've been watching MSNBC (that's even worse)
The threat is close to zero.

Literal......zero. Very close to it, in terms of probabilities. Did you take math class?

And this is how scared you are of it.....imagine how big of a bitch you'd be during an actual WAR on your home turf?

You are a drama queen and a fucking half, go march in a drag parade because you are a literal part of the problem. Cant make heads or tails of disseminating information in the AGE of too much information, but are allowed to vote its pathetic. You dont deserve air, let alone a vote.

Can you count to a billion bro why dont you tell ua about it and what you think i even mean by that.

id rather ten of millions of people like the OP be banned before 1 single Muslim, and I hate Religion.
Never read the Koran have you ? :laugh:

PS - Most people don't accept Islam to be a religion. Even some nations don't accept it to be that (Ex. Italy) Something tells me you haven't thought this through too much.

PPS - you rather have tens of million of people like me (Trump voters) be banned. Why am I talking to you ? :rolleyes-41:

:salute::salute::salute: :tank: :Boom2::alirulz:

I'm a CPA. Is the POTUS specifically granted authority over immigration policy or is he not? We blocked entry to the U.S. by Iranians, hell, we even deported some. This is nothing new and it has never been challenged before. Wanna know why?

Because it is completely constitutional.. and spare me the "Muslim ban" shit. It affects a tiny proportion of Muslims.
So youre not qualified to make the call.

Which was exactly my point.

Youre the guy who studies one field and tells others how to practice within their own.

No, dude.

Ill bet you didnt even read the judge's text. Funny me if im right, i wont tell.

Literal......zero. Very close to it, in terms of probabilities. Did you take math class?
And this is how scared you are of it.....imagine how big of a bitch you'd be during an actual WAR on your home turf?
You are a drama queen and a fucking half, go march in a drag parade because you are a literal part of the problem. Cant make heads or tails of disseminating information in the AGE of too much information, but are allowed to vote its pathetic. You dont deserve air, let alone a vote.

Can you count to a billion bro why dont you tell ua about it and what you think i even mean by that.

2 possibilities :

1. You're a jihadist.

2. You are LOST.

Never read the Koran have you ? :laugh:

PS - Most people don't accept Islam to be a religion. Even some nations don't accept it to be that (Ex. Italy) Something tells me you haven't thought this through too much.

PPS - you rather have tens of million of people like me (Trump voters) be banned. Why am I talking to you ? :rolleyes-41:

:salute::salute::salute: :tank: :Boom2::alirulz:
How many people believe in the Koran?

Wimp. Uh, about 0.000006% of them have picked up arms.

Super spoo0oky!!!

wimp.

Learn probabilities.

Gee.. nasty little fuck this one! Don't deserve air to breathe and the vote?

Nazi much?

So youre not qualified to make the call.
Which was exactly my point.
Youre the guy who studies one field and tells others how to practice within their own.
No, dude.
Ill bet you didnt even read the judge's text. Funny me if im right, i wont tell.
So you're saying Robard was right ? It's all over the internet that he F'd up. Maybe we need another pail of water. Sheeeesh!!

Learn probabilities.

Gee.. nasty little fuck this one! Don't deserve air to breathe and the vote?

Nazi much?
Says the folks scared of a Religion who, statistically speaking, are less than one tenth of one zillionth of a percent violent?

Spare me the melodrama, this is why centerist Americans, like dont taz, make the comments they make and why the ban was WIDELY unpopular.

Because most people CAN walk and chew gum.

Most people DO KNOW jihadists are Muslims, while ALSO KNOWING its statistically irrelevant, a police force sized problem, not a nationally urgent drama queening issue like....ugh, hello

Forum List

Back