Trump Ban Should Be Muslim Ban (All Muslims - From Anywhere)

right.....theocracy is not legal here.....
Correct. Here's what the Supremacy Clause (part 1 ) specifically states >>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; "

Thus, the Constitution bans all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself), and Islam is not noted as an exception.

I'd rather he ban people who think like you do.

Another big-talking clueless liberal toad who knows NOTHING about history or muslims.

When they come for you in your "sanctuary" cities and you call for help, I will send you a copy of your post to remind you how much of a fool you are.

Oh, I'm a liberal now? The other day I was called a right wing Trump stooge. I really wish you all could make up your minds as to what I believe for me.

And I don't live in a sanctuary city.

Oh, I'm a liberal now? The other day I was called a right wing Trump stooge. I really wish you all could make up your minds as to what I believe for me.

I heard something interesting today. Florida is passing a law that fines sanctuary cities $5,000/day for refusing to assist ICE. I'll have to look it up and get further details. I think this is going to be a trend.

Florida House passes ban on ‘sanctuary cities’ for undocumented immigrants

Mayors and city or county officials can be removed from office by the governor. Hey guys! Jobs are available in the supermarkets rounding up shopping carts.

Last edited:
yeah you dont know how probabilities work

ask a guy the night before he gets struck by lightning what the odds are, and shit still happens it doesnt mean be a coward assed turtling drama queen, the data is the data weird ass.

Typical liberal. Mindlessly thinks we are all hypnotized by "data" just like him. Hey libby. Ever try common sense. ?

Or seeing is believing ? You got any data on this ? >> Can you prove that fish can swim ?

All us conservatives know how YOUR probabilities work. You go judge shopping, find exactly the judge you want, and then file court action, and then the probability is you get what you want.

Or you go find some liberal professor, libby university, think tank, or association, and get them to say what you want to be said. Ho hum. What else is new ?
dont talk to me about common sense please when there are 320million breathing souls in this country and when an unfortunate incident occurs and (pardon your feelings this IS crass, because its just numeric) statistically speaking its rare, its not making any dents, youre fucking WAY safe from this panic mode from it and you better think harder to be scared of a rattle snake...

but no, perspective is too hard when youre an ideologically driven poopy pants know it all who really doesnt know jack shit.

hope that helps poopsy

I heard something interesting today. Florida is passing a law that fines sanctuary cities $5,000/day for refusing to assist ICE. I'll have to look it up and get further details. I think this is going to be a trend.

Florida House passes ban on ‘sanctuary cities’ for undocumented immigrants
looks like the bill is hung up.....

If the measure passes, counties would either have to “detain these people and open themselves up to lawsuits, and spend lots of money that the federal government won’t reimburse them for, or honor their constitutional obligation and pay thousands of dollars in fines to the state,” Agarwal said.
Florida legislation to force detention of illegal immigrants hits dead end

ask a guy the night before he gets struck by lightning what the odds are, and shit still happens it doesnt mean be a coward assed turtling drama queen, the data is the data weird ass.

Typical liberal. Mindlessly thinks we are all hypnotized by "data" just like him. Hey libby. Ever try common sense. ?

Or seeing is believing ? You got any data on this ? >> Can you prove that fish can swim ?

All us conservatives know how YOUR probabilities work. You go judge shopping, find exactly the judge you want, and then file court action, and then the probability is you get what you want.

Or you go find some liberal professor, libby university, think tank, or association, and get them to say what you want to be said. Ho hum. What else is new ?
dont talk to me about common sense please when there are 320million breathing souls in this country and when an unfortunate incident occurs and (pardon your feelings this IS crass, because its just numeric) statistically speaking its rare, its not making any dents, youre fucking WAY safe from this panic mode from it and you better think harder to be scared of a rattle snake...

but no, perspective is too hard when youre an ideologically driven poopy pants know it all who really doesnt know jack shit.

hope that helps poopsy
Like I said, liberals live and die by statistics (at least the ones fed to them by other liberals) Poor souls. They don't know how brainwashed they are. Or how ignorant. I'm in the library and this computer is closing. I fI had more time I'd give you my Islamization Quiz to show you how much you don't know - Maybe tomorrow. :biggrin:

hope that helps poopsy
Like I said, liberals live and die by statistics (at least the ones fed to them by other liberals) Poor souls. They don't know how brainwashed they are. Or how ignorant. I'm in the library and this computer is closing. I fI had more time I'd give you my Islamization Quiz to show you how much you don't know - Maybe tomorrow. :biggrin:
No, its not a liberal thing.

Its a having a brain thing.

See, well adjusted human fucking beings would fancy a pragmatic, even tempered leader of their Nation if it requires a leader at all.

Not hard line weirdos like you, who refuse to learn. Refuse to absorb data. Refuse to let go of your feels, and take an even and measured approach to things.

You dont belong anywhere near a fucking lemonade stand, let alone voting who you think is best to lead a nuclear world power.

You caught the short straw in the netherworld and were born onto the short bus.

Dont get angry, we all have our flaws.

Oh, I'm a liberal now? The other day I was called a right wing Trump stooge. I really wish you all could make up your minds as to what I believe for me. And I don't live in a sanctuary city.

Who the fuck is "you all"? Are you under the lunatic, failed impression I pay enough attention to you to catalogue your posts? I noticed you avoided my comments about muslim history and their inability/unwillingness to assimilate not very surprising.

Forum List

Back