🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Bans Transgenders From Military

The military has never catered to transgender idiots. They aren’t mentally fit to even serve. But as long as they can meet standards for their actual sex, no one cares what they do in their off time. But the military will not allow a male to just pretend to be a female, use their barracks and be held to female standards, that would be ridiculous. But that’s the left, ridiculous.

I just pray that whoever remains in the military is enough. I commend those who have the bean bags to even join up in the first place, no matter how they want their "half mark" to look.

God bless you and our military men and women always!!!

Holly

Time to make our military great again. Troop moral hit the shits under Obama. This is first step in the roll back. Our military is not a social experiment.
President Trump issues order to ban transgender troops from service except in 'limited circumstances'
Troops moral hit the shit under Dubya, they lose 4-7 wars. LOSERS in the army as just on welfare.
Just STUPID Long-Term Gobmint Funds Takers doing little to nothang..

FYI: WWII Vets are great. They won two wars Completely.

Transgenders must take medication every day for the rest of their life they are UNDEPLOYABLE by the military making them UNFIT to serve.

I just pray that whoever remains in the military is enough. I commend those who have the bean bags to even join up in the first place, no matter how they want their "half mark" to look.

God bless you and our military men and women always!!!

Holly
The problem now is all the little millennial snowflakes that are of age to join are too FAT. 75% of today's youth are FAT ASS LITTLE PUSSIES, and can't even QUALIFY for military service. And these are the fuck wads we're supposed to listen to that want to DISARM AMERICA?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

Time to make our military great again. Troop moral hit the shits under Obama. This is first step in the roll back. Our military is not a social experiment.
President Trump issues order to ban transgender troops from service except in 'limited circumstances'
Troops moral hit the shit under Dubya, they lose 4-7 wars. LOSERS in the army as just on welfare.

What the fuck are you blabbering about? Didn’t Maggie Thatcher fuck you people up in 1980’s?

Really... tell us all then... who gave you the right to talk your shit?

Who gave you FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

You're so low you could walk under a snake and you'd have to REACH UP to scratch it's belly, you rotten puddle of ass puss.

This is good. Our sons don't need to be in combat knowing there are mentally ill people around them with guns. Transgenderism is a mental illness.
Don't worry, trannies can't be deployed to a combat zone. They have to have access to ways of keeping their surgical areas clean to reduce infection and they have to take medications forever.

You're so low you could walk under a snake and you'd have to REACH UP to scratch it's belly, you rotten puddle of ass puss.

I don't need some outdated 'Completly FLAWED' shit written on paper stating in 1791 to express my views.
FFS! these FAKE so-called righties' keep changing, right' can't change. Or they are flawed righties'.
I can stand the heat on my two feet. Don't need some old paper to justify my views.

btw: Anytime we get invaded, I'm for lots to die. WOW..with the crazy killing shit, can they make it here undetected? If the ships are offshore, they will be suck by drones and video guided bombs. Can't wait to be invaded.

btw2: If you did not fight in WWII, your a LOSER sucking off gobmint dimes as you could never get a real job.

I don't need some outdated 'Completly FLAWED' shit written on paper stating in 1791 to express my views.
FFS! these FAKE so-called righties' keep changing, right' can't change. Or they are flawed righties'.
I can stand the heat on my two feet. Don't need some old paper to justify my views.

btw: Anytime we get invaded, I'm for lots to die. WOW..with the crazy killing shit, can they make it here undetected? If the ships are offshore, they will be suck by drones and video guided bombs. Can't wait to be invaded.
Perhaps you can join the Merchant marines?

Did you hear???? CIC Bone Spur... Lost again.

March for Our Lives crowd tops Trump inauguration, according to organizer estimates
Officials associated with the march say about 800,000 people attended.

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

That be 800k in rational peoples there.

Did you hear???? CIC Bone Spur... Lost again.

March for Our Lives crowd tops Trump inauguration, according to organizer estimates
Officials associated with the march say about 800,000 people attended.

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

That be 800k in rational peoples there.
Lie.

Forum List

Back