Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

Oh, you think so, huh?
We know so. The Republicans have made a policy of weaponizing government against Democrats ever since the Clinton admin. Don't try to revise history. That only works on your fellow party apparatchiks.

Your side does it. Only your side weaponizes government. Ours doesn't. We're the good guys, you're corrupt.

Now, go on. Challenge me to back it up. I can't wait to watch you make excuses for Trump weaponizing government. We all know you will. When have you ever not made excuses for Republican corruption? TheParty commands, you obey.

First off, Trump is just as responsible for the inflation as Biden is. Do you really think all that money given away during 2020 did not have any impact on the inflation that followed it?
The oldest Democrat talking point: My horrible economy is all because the horrible policies of that evil Republican before me finally kicked in!
Second, I never said it was a good thing, this is just a lie you have to tell to try and save face.

I do not recall mentioning investments to you.
You did not say anything about your retirement accounts or 401k's? I'll take your word for it, I don't feel like wading through your posts.
I am not rich at all, but I am still not impacted in any meaningful way by it. Again, sorry that you are suffering, but not all of us are.
I'm not rich eather, and I'm not suffering.

I'm not as well off, due to Biden's inflation, and you may be somehow able to have than not affect you, but let's say I have my doubts.

The oldest Democrat talking point: My horrible economy is all because the horrible policies of that evil Republican before me finally kicked in!

So, you truly do not think all the money given away in 2020 had anything to do with the inflation we experienced?

Damn, you are even further gone than I thought.

What the fuck happened to you?

You did not say anything about your retirement accounts or 401k's? I'll take your word for it, I don't feel like wading through your posts.

They are doing fine, they did fine under Trump. The POTUS does not control such things.

So, you truly do not think all the money given away in 2020 had anything to do with the inflation we experienced?

Damn, you are even further gone than I thought.

What the fuck happened to you?
And the inflation just happened to kick in right after Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" started printing money like it was meaningless? We should call it the Trump Inflation?

You know how I know that not even Democrats believe that? If they did, they would be crying all over the media and internet about how horrible inflation is and all because of the Orange Monster. They would do story after story of people having to choose between bread and milk.

They wouldn't be saying things like "inflation is transitory," "inflation is a rich people problem," and "I get so many raises that inflation don't do nuthin' to me!"

They are doing fine, they did fine under Trump. The POTUS does not control such things.
Well, good.

There are incredibly stupid people who think that because their investments grew in terms of dollars, they are wealthier, even though the dollar shrank at a much faster rate than that growth.

If you are not one of them, I mistook what you said.

oldest Democrat talking point: My horrible economy is all because the horrible policies of that evil Republican before me finally kicked in!
You’ve only to look at 10 of the last 11 recessions under gop admins to know that’s effin true.

You’ve only to look at 10 of the last 11 recessions under gop admins to know that’s effin true.
Wait, so if a Democrat has a recession, it's the Republican who had the white house before him, but if a Republican had a recession, it's all his fault?

Dim logic indeed!

Wait, so if a Democrat has a recession, it's the Republican who had the white house before him, but if a Republican had a recession, it's all his fault?

Dim logic indeed!
Typical. You start out with a false supposition …Democrats have only had one recession start in their admin, under Carter in the last 11 recessions. These are facts. I said nothing about who causes them. According to Trump himself, he loves recessions like all rich people do. They buy up depleted valued real estate and stock holdings during a recession, and resell when its over. That’s how the get richer. That’s Trump and every realtor says.….

Last edited:
Typical. You start out with a false supposition …Democrats have only had one recession start in their admin, under Carter in the last 11 recessions. These are facts.
Sure, I'm going to take a lesson on the economy from a Democrat.

And the inflation just happened to kick in right after Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" started printing money like it was meaningless? We should call it the Trump Inflation?

Wow, again what happened to you? You used to actually be informed. Now you just parrot your beloved parties talking points. Sad, honestly very sad what can happen to people once they join a cult.

Inflation started going up in 2021, it peaked in June of 2022...the Inflation Reduction Act was not signed into law until the middle of August of 2022.

I wouldn’t know. Not being one and all. So I guess we’ll wait to here from one.

Go on…….
Sure you are, if you are a Trump Humper, right winger, conservative you fit into the category. You sit idly by and watch folks like Flash spew racist BS and you are quiet as a church mouse. He backs the same candidates that you do, which means birds of a feather.........

Trump has an evergrowing list of settlements, and fines, and reimbursements he has to pay. Seems that damn near everybody he has ever been associated with is owed money that he doesn't seem to have. He has always had luck by suing everyone, but even that doesn't seem to work any more. He was recently ordered by a British court to pay $382,000 in legal fees to a company he tried to sue over the infamous ‘Steele Dossier’ report. If he owes you, you better get him to court quick before it's all gone.
i'm thinking more like a boat.

A hole in the water the GOP is pouring money into,

1710079180854.png

Inflation started going up in 2021, it peaked in June of 2022...the Inflation Reduction Act was not signed into law until the middle of August of 2022.
It was under Biden's watch then?

But somehow Trump's fault?

If you dislike Biden so much, why the seeming allergy to specific criticisms of him, while you are willing to blame Trump for Biden's damage to the economy?

Forum List

Back