Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

It was under Biden's watch then?

But somehow Trump's fault?

If you dislike Biden so much, why the seeming allergy to specific criticisms of him, while you are willing to blame Trump for Biden's damage to the economy?

As I said multiple times, it is the fault of both men, and of Congress.

There was a time when you were a rational member of forums, now you cannot even admit that billions of free money given away during COVID had any impact on the inflation that followed the act of giving away billions of dollars.

Honestly, what happened to you, what caused you to give up being a rational human being and sell your soul to the GOP?

A hole in the water the GOP is pouring money into,

And now that there is a Trump as Chair of the GOP, all their money will go to Trump's legal defense, leaving all those running for the House and Senate to fend for themselves.

One has to look at it and wonder how in the world this could happen.

Wow, again what happened to you? You used to actually be informed. Now you just parrot your beloved parties talking points. Sad, honestly very sad what can happen to people once they join a cult.

Inflation started going up in 2021, it peaked in June of 2022...the Inflation Reduction Act was not signed into law until the middle of August of 2022.
Rewriting history is a prerogative of the right . The scrambling for safety by scared shitless gop senators and congressman was soon forgotten in the wail of, “it never happened.” So, any pretense about when inflation occurred, is just a drop in the bucket. What ever their Messiah says, is gospel. After all, according to Trump, he had the greatest economy ever…and no one died under his watch either.

"Both sides!" is the closest you can come to criticizing Biden? Yet you whine about Trump as much as any of the paid Trump-bashers on here?

But you're not a Democrat?

Things you say just to say something, not even hoping it will be believable.

And now that there is a Trump as Chair of the GOP, all their money will go to Trump's legal defense, leaving all those running for the House and Senate to fend for themselves.

Simple

1710080270830.png

Just look at this board for the evidence.

There was a time when you were a rational member of forums, now you cannot even admit that billions of free money given away during COVID had any impact on the inflation that followed the act of giving away billions of dollars.

Honestly, what happened to you, what caused you to give up being a rational human being and sell your soul to the GOP

Yes, it had an effect. How can you tell landlords and small business owners, that have more than half the jobs in the US, that they could not let their employees go with out health insurance during covid and neither could landlords, whom no longer were receiving rent, throw people and families out on the street.

The subsequent bail out and printing of money was NECESSARY and inflation issued. Businesses that struggled NEEDED pay back. And people spending money, even fovt money, WORKED. ask any contractor and small business which is better…inflation or recession!!!

So yes….you have only to look at near full employment and economic growth to understand which is better. America led the way with this strategy and we enjoy the strongest economy in the world because of this choice.

Oh, poor babies! Fending for themselves, like children in the wilderness.

Those Senators and Representatives will only have the defense contractors in their own states to rely on, along with the religious right impressed with their talk (and only talk) on abortion, the gun lobby, the people who buy power by donating to politicians of both parties, and their own personal financial backers, their own Bebe Rebozos?

Don't worry about them. Trump is headed to a landslide since it appears that the Democrat really are going to stick with Biden. His coattails will be wide and comfortable for those pampered GOP senators and congressfolk. Especially since it turns out that states cannot decide who goes on federal ballots, as anyone with a brain already knew.

Did you realize that the strategy of keeping Trump offt of blue state ballots was not about Trump but about down ballot races? They know Trump will flip many seats, and taking him off ballots was a way to discourage GOP voters in those states. Or did that one get by you in your fear and fury of the Orange Bad Man?

The subsequent bail out and printing of money was NECESSARY and inflation issued. Businesses that struggled NEEDED pay back. And people spending money, even fovt money, WORKED. ask any contractor and small business which is better…inflation or recession!!!

So yes….you have only to look at near full employment and economic growth to understand which is better. America led the way with this strategy and we enjoy the strongest economy in the world because of this choice.
I sure hope Biden explains it that bluntly. Or his surrogates.

Yes, it was deliberate. Stable money does not cause recessions. That's a myth Democrats use to justify more printing and spendig.

Yes, it was deliberate. Stable money does not cause recessions. That's a myth Democrats use to justify more printing and spendig.
It’s obvious to any one who lived through it, owns a business or is a landlord….the govt funds flowed like water from a well and construction was happening everywhere along with record hiring that continues today….it’s not rocket science. By avoiding a deeper recession, the middle class survived to pay thosevoutrageous food prices…but they are working now and getting raises. Inflation as a savior is a foriegn idea…unless you’re a small business owner about to lose everything….then it’s an obvious choice.

Let’s get real. The biggest employer is guess who. Who also underwrites small business loans ? Who buys more oil than anyone else in the world. If you think the federal gov should just sit back and let nature run it’s course, we’d be saddled with recessions every four years. One side is willing to bite the bullet and make taxes higher to pay for these gifts that keep people working, one side is not….
The right gives all the freebees to big businesses hoping they’ll trickle down,
It never does, and never has.

Sure you are, if you are a Trump Humper, right winger, conservative you fit into the category. You sit idly by and watch folks like Flash spew racist BS and you are quiet as a church mouse. He backs the same candidates that you do, which means birds of a feather.........
And your a Biden humper, left wing whack job, progressive, which party supports castration of little boys and sterilizing little kids, regardless of race. You back the candidate that supports this.

Birds of a feather, right?

You cult members crack me the hell up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In reality, it’s part of our national defense. You want General Motors and Ford to go under ? there goes your wartime production base….every world war and major conflict that was won, was by govt intercession, and tax payer gifts into the coffers if the fed….without exception.

No Fking local militia did shit.

Have you ever priced an aircraft carrier ?

And your a Biden jumper, left wing whack job, progressive, which party supports castration of little boys and sterilizing little kids, regardless of race. You back the candidate that supports this.

You avoid all discussion of fact by posting right wing wack job bull shit.

And your a Biden humper, left wing whack job, progressive, which party supports castration of little boys and sterilizing little kids, regardless of race. You back the candidate that supports this.

I am not up Biden's ass like you Trump Humpers are up Trump's ass.

Give me a list of the politicians that support castrating little boys and sterilizing kids.

Yep birds of a feather.

The only cult around here is the Trump Humper cult.

Lefties whine about not being able to bankrupt Trump but they don't concern themselves that Biden is worth about a billion and never had a real job.

I am not up Biden's ass like you Trump Humpers are up Trump's ass.

Give me a list of the politicians that support castrating little boys and sterilizing kids.

Yep birds of a feather.

The only cult around here is the Trump Humper cult.

Oh you are certainly are someone willing to bend over for Biden and the castration cult.

Stable money
Hilarious…you just make up shit….
Try “ stable economy”
When Trump left office, we were in the middle of a recession, the same as when Bush left office.
That’s not stable. 10 of the last 11 recessions started under GOP admins.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back