Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

It doesent exist
Sad thing is that Trump may take office and decide that sauce for the goose, etc. and appoint a bunch of jackels to go after Democrats.

God knows they have plenty they could be indicted for, given the right grand juries, regardless of whether a petit jury might ever convict.

I hope Trump takes the high road, but if he doesn't, oh well. The Dems made their bed, now they can lie in it, and without any kids.

He's got a golf course in Scotland that the UK can confiscate, should he refuse to pay his bill.
I hear he’s paying off his debts in rubles. According to Trump Jr, that’s their go to loan currency.,

Sad thing is that Trump may take office and decide that sauce for the goose, etc. and appoint a bunch of jackels to go after Democrats.

God knows they have plenty they could be indicted for, given the right grand juries, regardless of whether a petit jury might ever convict.

I hope Trump takes the high road, but if he doesn't, oh well. The Dems made their bed, now they can lie in it, and without any kids.
I think he tried that before. It doesn’t work. The appointees who try to do all his bidding, are so stupid everything grinds to a halt. That’s the worse that could happen anyway. Look at the MAGA controlled house. At some point, the checks stop going out, and like the DOJ, nothing will get done. Remember too, employees who worked for Trump, are pariah on the outside.

I think he tried that before. It doesn’t work. The appointees who try to do all his bidding, are so stupid everything grinds to a halt. That’s the worse that could happen anyway. Look at the MAGA controlled house. At some point, the checks stop going out, and like the DOJ, nothing will get done. Remember too, employees who worked for Trump, are pariah on the outside.
Oh, you think so, huh? I’ll be happy to look at some examples of whatever the heck you’re talking about.

When the check stop going out and the DOJ stops going after after innocent people, and homeland security stop buying diapers and baby formula for illegal alien anchor babies, I’m not gonna cry about that.

I just wonder what I’ll do with all the money they’ll be giving back since their checks are not going out… Insert Iroll icon here.

Oh, you think so, huh? I’ll be happy to look at some examples of whatever the heck you’re talking about.

When the check stop going out and the DOJ stops going after after innocent people, and homeland security stop buying diapers and baby formula for illegal alien anchor babies, I’m not gonna cry about that.

I just wonder what I’ll do with all the money they’ll be giving back since their checks are not going out… Insert Iroll icon here.
Oh, don’t forget Trumps border wall, the first thing on his agenda that he could not get passed for the two years “he“ was in full control.

You a lunatic if you think he can fulfill his bogus promises domestically. Like all GOP admins, their first commitments will be to their big ticket donors. So they will be too fuking busy enacting tax cuts for rich. No, he won’t be going after his “ enemies”, his donors won’t let him and heritage will still be nominating a functional cabinet just like before.

His main incompetence will be in foreign affairs, not domestic. He’s a world wide laughing stock and like all modern GOP admins, they create such a mess, they will beg democrats to take over and rebuild the house they burn down. For one thing, red state govs will love to those infrastructure checks coming in…

Oh, don’t forget Trumps border wall, the first thing on his agenda that he could not get passed for the two years “he“ was in full control.

You a lunatic if you think he can fulfill his bogus promises domestically. Like all GOP admins, their first commitments will be to their big ticket donors. So they will be too fuking busy enacting tax cuts for rich. No, he won’t be going after his “ enemies”, his donors won’t let him and heritage will still be nominating a functional cabinet just like before.

His main incompetence will be in foreign affairs, not domestic. He’s a world wide laughing stock and like all modern GOP admins, they create such a mess, they will beg democrats to take over and rebuild the house they burn down. For one thing, red state govs will love to those infrastructure checks coming in…
Hello-oh!!

Try to focus, here. The question again is do you have examples of Trump going after political opponents through the criminal justice system and trying to take their money? You said that you “think” that he has done it already.

Are you backpedaling on that or do you have an example?

Then he can't appeal, dummy. There is no civil war. Your're kind just isnt wanted in America is all.
1710022497084.png

Hello-oh!!

Try to focus, here. The question again is do you have examples of Trump going after political opponents through the criminal justice system and trying to take their money? You said that you “think” that he has done it already.

Are you backpedaling on that or do you have an example?
Why don’t you quote me exactly. I just spent a paragraph explaining why he can’t fulfill most of his promises any more than he could jail Hillary….YOU try to stay focused

Trump has an evergrowing list of settlements, and fines, and reimbursements he has to pay. Seems that damn near everybody he has ever been associated with is owed money that he doesn't seem to have. He has always had luck by suing everyone, but even that doesn't seem to work any more. He was recently ordered by a British court to pay $382,000 in legal fees to a company he tried to sue over the infamous ‘Steele Dossier’ report. If he owes you, you better get him to court quick before it's all gone.
Trump has his meeting with Viktor Orban who has meetings with Putin…now all of sudden Trump needs to come up with bond money…make no mistake, this along with 1/2 billion he owes, is nothing for Putin to finance through insurance company Chubb. After all, when Trump needs money, they go to Russia…according to Trump son….
contrary to what dad says…

Last edited:
Trump has an evergrowing list of settlements, and fines, and reimbursements he has to pay. Seems that damn near everybody he has ever been associated with is owed money that he doesn't seem to have. He has always had luck by suing everyone, but even that doesn't seem to work any more. He was recently ordered by a British court to pay $382,000 in legal fees to a company he tried to sue over the infamous ‘Steele Dossier’ report. If he owes you, you better get him to court quick before it's all gone.
And why would Putin find a way through other parties to help finance legal woes of Trump ?

Well, that’s an easy one. The US under Biden has frozen over 350 billion, with a B, of Russian assets here in the US.
So, getting Trump elected for a mere 1/2 billion from his other buddies…..is a no brainer for Trump the traitor,

Holy shit, how little you know about the man you worship
At least, if Trump created the kind of inflation Biden has, I would not pretend like that was a good thing, or act like the “gains” in investments are real increases in wealth. I sure would not claim to be too rich to be affected by it. Even if I loved Trump as much as you loved Biden, I wouldn’t be willing to sound that stupid.

Last edited:
At least, if Trump created the kind of inflation Biden has, I would not pretend like that was a good thing, or act like the “gains” in investments are real increases in wealth. I sure would not claim to be too rich to be affected by it. Even if I loved Trump as much as you loved Biden, I wouldn’t be willing to sound that stupid.

First off, Trump is just as responsible for the inflation as Biden is. Do you really think all that money given away during 2020 did not have any impact on the inflation that followed it?

Second, I never said it was a good thing, this is just a lie you have to tell to try and save face.

I do not recall mentioning investments to you.

I am not rich at all, but I am still not impacted in any meaningful way by it. Again, sorry that you are suffering, but not all of us are.

Buy yourself a pair of Trump tennis shoes while you still can. They look like they'll be a collector's item.

Forum List

Back