TRUMP: Bernie Sanders ‘Must Now Be Labeled A Racist’ For Calling Baltimore A ‘Third-World Country’

Sanders can call Detroit a "third world country". And I wouldn't even care. Because it looks like a third world country - compare to Grand Rapids.

nnWlcBmeQqKoJdf83JsKKiV2ttlV9CVsI0B5lX00yr8.jpg

dH-C820YWMi5K5j7dx_p09hArLmRXzMTjIwuFORkg80.jpg

images

Sanders can call Detroit a "third world country". And I wouldn't even care. Because it looks like a third world country - compare to Grand Rapids.

nnWlcBmeQqKoJdf83JsKKiV2ttlV9CVsI0B5lX00yr8.jpg

dH-C820YWMi5K5j7dx_p09hArLmRXzMTjIwuFORkg80.jpg

images

Really ? Cherry pick some pictures of abandoned buildings ? Like you couldn’t do that for every city and town in America.

You cons are so dishonest . He didn’t call the city of Baltimore 3rd world . He was talking about some crappy abandoned neighborhood they were walking down.

You can find a shitty street pretty much anywhere in the US .
It wasn't Baltimore?

I agree! Bernie Sanders is laced with racism. We can't let Sanders get away from this. Trump's right to go on the attack.

TRUMP: Bernie Sanders 'Must Now Be Labeled A Racist' For Calling Baltimore A 'Third-World Country'

You cons are so dishonest . He didn’t call the city of Baltimore 3rd world . He was talking about some crappy abandoned neighborhood they were walking down.

You can find a shitty street pretty much anywhere in the US .

Outside of the Inner Harbor area, Baltimore is a dump.

I agree! Bernie Sanders is laced with racism. We can't let Sanders get away from this. Trump's right to go on the attack.

TRUMP: Bernie Sanders 'Must Now Be Labeled A Racist' For Calling Baltimore A 'Third-World Country'
Boy, a 11000 lie pres and a nut wing right wing site you quote.
Terrific
He was talking about a neighborhood not all Baltimore darlin.
Why don't you actually read and quote context ?
Please tell ,me you don't read the garbage site.
They don't believe we landed on the moon

Terrific
Ever been to the Maryland country club?

Terrific
So, what shithole are you from? In your language it means about the same thing.

Everyone is a bigot or racist at one time or another. However, for some people it is ingrained into everything they think, do, or speak.

For example, I met some in laws years ago at a family gathering. The first thing they said to me was a question about the Blacks in the area I live. What followed was a discussion about the need for segregation, privatizing the schools, doing something about the black ghetto, and how the blacks walked down main street acting like they were just as good as white people etc..

We met once again last year. Within a 1 minute, they turned the conversation to all the Hispanics and Asians in the area and how could I stand to live in a place like this, a place where people speak foreign languages and don't even want to be American.

this is a must watch,, it brings a whole new view of it,,

As the saying goes, context is everything. Donald Trump was attacking Bernie Sanders when he made the statement claiming his comment was racist. Bernie Sanders comment was made while walking through a poor area of Baltimore with city officials in an effort to draw attention to the need for federal funding to clean up our cities.

Forum List

Back