Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

President Donald Trump said Thursday he thinks presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden “should respond” to the sexual assault allegation Tara Reade has made, adding, “it could be false accusations.”

“I don’t think they’re going after him hard,” Trump said as he answered a question at the White House about his campaign attacking Biden concerning the former Senate aide’s allegation.

“I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said of the matter. “I don’t know exactly. I think he should respond. It could be false accusations,” Trump said. “I know all about false accusations. I’ve been falsely charged numerous times.”

Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.

Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

Biden will address Reade's allegation on Morning Joe beginning at 6:00 am Friday morning - less than four hours from now.
He did, lard donnie. Where's your tax returns?

Trump held a news presser before the election and made his peace with the voters....Biden won't come out of his basement.....
So we should vote for the guy that sexually assaults more women, or less women?
Trump assaulted no one....he may have played the field a bit but there is no evidence that he forced himself on anyone and I dare you to find the evidence that he did.....
He assaulted or raped at least 19 women.
Link....news article...you got anything dumbass?....Trump has never been accused of assaulting or forcing himself on anyone...and you are lying if you say he did.....if you can't bring the proof all you are is a dirty liar....

I'm not signing up to your link to watch your fake news article...if Trump raped her....really raped her not Kavanaugh bullshit Trump would be facing a judge right now...so my first thought is this is BS...the dems track record for honesty has never been lower...but if you can find me a link that doesn't require me to sign up I will read it....

I'm not seeing anything different with Reade's allegations...or the Republican track record for honesty.
Then you must have missed Biden's response today...even dems are saying he sounded like a guilty man that is covering up something....CNN called his interview a train wreck sure to derail his campaign unless he explains himself better.....
Coyote.....Trump has had every part of his body and life looked at with a magnifying glass for four years.....place that same time into Biden and he could end up at Leavenworth.....

Last edited:
I'm not seeing anything different with Reade's allegations...or the Republican track record for honesty.
Joe is already a bad/weak candidate; I think the writing is on the wall & Joe is going to be forced out

will Dems risk a run w Cuomo?

his "Republicans and Christians are not welcome in NY" statement AND his order to put people with Kung Flu in nursing homes makes him a risky candidate; Fredo violating his stay at home order also doesn't help...

the Democrats and their sycophants in the corrupt and dishonest media are buying time while they formulate talking points on how to push Joe out without giving the nod to Comrade Bernie

do they go with a woman? do they feel that Heels Up Harris or Pocahontas can match up with Trump?

or do they fall back to tried & true and run Crooked again??

1JOv.gif

Joe is already a bad/weak candidate; I think the writing is on the wall & Joe is going to be forced out

his "Republicans and Christians are not welcome in NY" statement AND his order to put people with Kung Flu in nursing homes makes him a risky candidate; Fredo violating his stay at home order also doesn't help...

the Democrats and their sycophants in the corrupt and dishonest media are buying time while they formulate talking points on how to push Joe out without giving the nod to Comrade Bernie

do they go with a woman? do they feel that Heels Up Harris or Pocahontas can match up with Trump?

1JOv.gif

I disagree that Biden is that weak. Look at the polls. And the thing to remember, if Republicans go after him on the alleged sexual assault...well, their candidate is pretty weak there as well. I don't see him being forced out.

Trump held a news presser before the election and made his peace with the voters....Biden won't come out of his basement.....
Trump assaulted no one....he may have played the field a bit but there is no evidence that he forced himself on anyone and I dare you to find the evidence that he did.....
Link....news article...you got anything dumbass?....Trump has never been accused of assaulting or forcing himself on anyone...and you are lying if you say he did.....if you can't bring the proof all you are is a dirty liar....

I'm not signing up to your link to watch your fake news article...if Trump raped her....really raped her not Kavanaugh bullshit Trump would be facing a judge right now...so my first thought is this is BS...the dems track record for honesty has never been lower...but if you can find me a link that doesn't require me to sign up I will read it....

Me Neither

And forced some of his mistresses to get abortions.

Then you must have missed Biden's response today...even dems are saying he sounded like a guilty man that is covering up something....CNN called his interview a train wreck sure to derail his campaign unless he explains himself better.....
Coyote.....Trump has had every part of his body and life looked at with a magnifying glass for four years.....place that same time into Biden and he could end up at Leavenworth.....

Or totally innocent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Or totally innocent.
Yeah...or that....

I disagree that Biden is that weak. Look at the polls. And the thing to remember, if Republicans go after him on the alleged sexual assault...well, their candidate is pretty weak there as well. I don't see him being forced out.
Biden is gaffe prone & seems confused at times anymore; I won't pile on anymore than that in this reply...

here is the issue; the women making statements about Biden are far more credible than anything ever levied against Justice Kavanaugh or even President Trump

Trump's base is rock solid & he has done a lot that makes him attractive to middle and "swing" voters. And the Biden campaign is a train wreck.

There is certainly an effort afoot within the Democrat Party to boot Joe; will it happen?

I've got it at even money right now

Biden is gaffe prone & seems confused at times anymore; I won't pile on anymore than that in this reply...

here is the issue; the women making statements about Biden are far more credible than anything ever levied against Justice Kavanaugh or even President Trump

Trump's base is rock solid & he has done a lot that makes him attractive to middle and "swing" voters. And the Biden campaign is a train wreck.

There is certainly an effort afoot within the Democrat Party to boot Joe; will it happen?

Conspiracy theories are the only "effort afoot"...

That is where I disagree with you. There are way too many inconsistencies with Reade to give her much credibility. She's in the same category as Kavanaugh's accuser.

Trump's base is solid - but alone it is not enough and never has been. His standing in once solid states is not so solid. He will need to peel off some Dems and win a lot of independents and I'm not seeing a strong trend there. If Sanders had been the nominee it would would have been a straight shot. This is very much a "we'll see" sort of thing with so many variables in play. But to just assume the DNC will oust him is ridiculous. Biden is polling well at the moment.

Cool. This should address it.

Former Vice President Joe Biden sent a letter to the secretary of the Senate on Friday asking her to help locate a possible harassment complaint filed by Tara Reade, a former aide to the then-senator who claims he sexually assaulted her in 1993.

"I request that you take or direct whatever steps are necessary to establish the location of the records of this Office, and once they have been located, to direct a search for the alleged complaint and to make public the results of this search," Biden wrote in a letter to Julie Adams, the secretary of the Senate.

"I would ask that the public release include not only a complaint if one exists, but any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation," he added.

That is where I disagree with you. There are way too many inconsistencies with Reade to give her much credibility. She's in the same category as Kavanaugh's accuser.

Trump's base is solid - but alone it is not enough and never has been. His standing in once solid states is not so solid. He will need to peel off some Dems and win a lot of independents and I'm not seeing a strong trend there. If Sanders had been the nominee it would would have been a straight shot. This is very much a "we'll see" sort of thing with so many variables in play. But to just assume the DNC will oust him is ridiculous. Biden is polling well at the moment.
this potentially hurts Biden with his base & dampens enthusiasm with some Democrat voters

unless Reade is a Bernie operative, there is no motive for her to lie

Ford certainly had motive, and really could not even prove she ever met Kavanaugh

Reade is far and away more credible than Ford; especially with her mom calling Larry King

Not saying Joe did all she said; but I 100% believe this girl:

this kind of shit hurts him in the election; truthfully, I REALLY hope he continues as the nominee

1JOv.gif

You too huh ? Wow !

Why is it so hard for so mamy of you to get this ?

This isn't about "going after" Biden. This is all about going after the hypocrisy of the American left !

This is about publicly exposing to the world, that none of this was ever about whoa is me women being preyed upon by sexual predators. This was all about power, and how the left has used this issue only when it suits them best.

Your side now has a choice to make. You can press ahead with Joe, and eat your words and forever lose this issue.
Or, put your money where your mouths have been, pressure Joe out, and start over with someone else.

I heard it was 26 women and men he raped!

Cool. This should address it.

Former Vice President Joe Biden sent a letter to the secretary of the Senate on Friday asking her to help locate a possible harassment complaint filed by Tara Reade, a former aide to the then-senator who claims he sexually assaulted her in 1993.

"I request that you take or direct whatever steps are necessary to establish the location of the records of this Office, and once they have been located, to direct a search for the alleged complaint and to make public the results of this search," Biden wrote in a letter to Julie Adams, the secretary of the Senate.

"I would ask that the public release include not only a complaint if one exists, but any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation," he added.

He declined to make the Senate records public or to allow for a search, saying that his political rivals could take the material out of context and use it against him in the general election.

"The fact is that there's a lot of things that - of speeches I have made, positions I have taken, interviews that I did overseas with people, all of those things relating to my job. And the idea that they would all be made public and the fact while I was running for a public office they could be really taken out of context," Biden said.

"The papers are position papers," he added. "They are documents that existed and that when I ... met with Putin or when I met with whomever. And all of that to be fodder in a campaign at this time I don't know of anybody who's done anything like that."

Is Biden talking out of both sides of his mouth now?

Is he playing victim?

Cry me a river should anything Biden posits be taken out of context.

First, it doesn't look good when they have to drag you to the press conference. Second, if Biden says he doesn't know anything, who can really argue? Third, maybe Democrats are orchestrating this whole thing. If they are successful in ditching Biden, their biggest problem will be to figure out how to sidestep Sanders. AGAIN.
There will be no ditching Biden. You guys really need to stop reading right wing garbage. Bernie was not sidestepped. He got beat.
Stay strong, Joe! The debates with Trump should be on Pay Per View.

Joe will explain why America sucks and needs to be brought low

Forum List

Back