Trump: Black People too stupid to vote for me

Just in time for the election. What ever happened to the party of Lincoln?

I didn't vote for Trump, so I certainly can't fault blacks for not voting for him, but I don't disagree that they are stupid to continue voting in lock step for the Democratic Party who has done absolutely nothing for them in 50 years.
The Democratic Party has done plenty for them in the last 50 years

Affirmative action, healthcare, minority business assistance, education programs, housing assistance

And clearly that's been very successful since after 50 years they are still the least educated of all racial groups in this country and have the lowest socio-economic status, not to mention their neighborhoods are riddled with crime and poverty.

Black Americans don't need your handouts. What they need is to sever themselves from your dependency and victimization group think.

Many blacks have used these programs to move out of poverty and have become very successful.

But the majority haven't as the numbers show, so tell me again exactly what the Democratic Party has done for blacks other than keep them poor in the ghetto?
Ask successful blacks what those programs have done.

What have Republicans done except build more prisons?

I didn't vote for Trump, so I certainly can't fault blacks for not voting for him, but I don't disagree that they are stupid to continue voting in lock step for the Democratic Party who has done absolutely nothing for them in 50 years.

Affirmative action, healthcare, minority business assistance, education programs, housing assistance

And clearly that's been very successful since after 50 years they are still the least educated of all racial groups in this country and have the lowest socio-economic status, not to mention their neighborhoods are riddled with crime and poverty.

Black Americans don't need your handouts. What they need is to sever themselves from your dependency and victimization group think.

Many blacks have used these programs to move out of poverty and have become very successful.

But the majority haven't as the numbers show, so tell me again exactly what the Democratic Party has done for blacks other than keep them poor in the ghetto?

Yet you keep referring to the "Great Obama" which I keep thinking is Michelle's ass for obvious reasons. Why then, after 8 years of rule of the country and local government, are these urban shitholes (sorry) fina\lly showing their first signs of recovery under a Republican president?

there's some truth to that
figure-coi-2.png

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)

Just in time for the election. What ever happened to the party of Lincoln?

Michael Cohen claims Trump made repeated racist references - CNNPolitics

"I told Trump that the rally looked vanilla on television. Trump responded, 'That's because black people are too stupid to vote for me,' " the President's former lawyer told the magazine.

A crooked lawyer and CNN are the basis of this story. Yeah....well....sure....it's gotta be true. :lol:

53805649.jpg
Are you admitting that Trump is Crooked?

Why else would he employ a crooked lawyer?

That’s such a racist comment

Forum List

Back