🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

Now you like Netanyahu?

Wow, you are easily persuaded.

Are you now persuaded that JOE BIDEN is mentally impaired, or are you still lying about it?

The Israelis just realized what Bibi and TRump did to them when he pulled out of the Iran nuclear agreement and they are pissed.

Your founding fathers would have revered Milton. He was a hero who transcended the ages. Perhaps not so well known down the shooting range tough ? Eh Bubba ?
Again, why are you so preoccupied with the US and things that have nothing to do with you or are none of your business? Nobody cares about Milton doofus.

"The first person that congratulated [Biden] was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. ... Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake."

— donald trump

The big picture:
For domestic political reasons, both trump and Netanyahu cultivated the public perception that there was no daylight between them as they worked closely together on key issues. But by the end of his presidency, trump had concluded that Netanyahu didn’t really want peace with the Palestinians and was using him on Iran.

• trump also felt he'd helped ensure Netanyahu's political survival, but didn't get the same in return. He positively fumed about the video in which Netanyahu congratulated Biden.
  • “I liked Bibi. I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty. The first person to congratulate Biden was Bibi. And not only did he congratulate him, he did it on tape," trump told me, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname.
Reality check: Netanyahu was far from the first world leader to congratulate Biden. In fact, he waited more than 12 hours after the U.S. networks called the election.

trump moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you believe how fast Bibi Netanyahu[prime minister of Israel] turned on trump?
you'll pull a dead frog out of your ass if you can make it ORANGE MAN BAD.

Again, why are you so preoccupied with the US and things that have nothing to do with you or are none of your business? Nobody cares about Milton doofus.
Hard to care about someone if you are ignorant of their works. Go and read some of his work and then ponder why he would have been a revered figure amongst your founders.

Hard to care about someone if you are ignorant of their works. Go and read some of his work and then ponder why he would have been a revered figure amongst your founders.
No doofus, you read the Lady of Christ's College works and then ponder on about the founders of the US. Maybe then go try on some of your dresses and look at your Trumpy posters, yes??

you'll pull a dead frog out of your ass if you can make it ORANGE MAN BAD.

Trump will screw you over too. Haven't you seen how many of his best people are now under Trump attack?

How could you be so foolish?

"The first person that congratulated [Biden] was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. ... Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake."

— donald trump

The big picture:
For domestic political reasons, both trump and Netanyahu cultivated the public perception that there was no daylight between them as they worked closely together on key issues. But by the end of his presidency, trump had concluded that Netanyahu didn’t really want peace with the Palestinians and was using him on Iran.

• trump also felt he'd helped ensure Netanyahu's political survival, but didn't get the same in return. He positively fumed about the video in which Netanyahu congratulated Biden.
  • “I liked Bibi. I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty. The first person to congratulate Biden was Bibi. And not only did he congratulate him, he did it on tape," trump told me, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname.
Reality check: Netanyahu was far from the first world leader to congratulate Biden. In fact, he waited more than 12 hours after the U.S. networks called the election.

trump moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you believe how fast Bibi Netanyahu[prime minister of Israel] turned on trump?
Had no idea that it cost us hundreds of millions to move our embassy, how come so much?

— donald trump

The big picture:

Can you believe how completely Trump broke the Left?

So, you're cool with the whining fat orange blob.
Israel has a good percentage of the population not very religious. And more left leaning. The nation also has a history of airstrikes on anything remotely nuclear on middle east nations. There has been enough battles and wars to give them concern. The globalists restarted Israel back in the late 1940's. The same globalists you approve of now. There was declarations to restart Israel a half century before that. Anyway, they will not go alone if it gets bad enough.

Forum List

Back