🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

Hard to care about someone if you are ignorant of their works. Go and read some of his work and then ponder why he would have been a revered figure amongst your founders.
The same founders that kicked your ass? Yeah those founders.

Israel has a good percentage of the population not very religious. And more left leaning. The nation also has a history of airstrikes on anything remotely nuclear on middle east nations. There has been enough battles and wars to give them concern. The globalists restarted Israel back in the late 1940's. The same globalists you approve of now. There was declarations to restart Israel a half century before that. Anyway, they will not go alone if it gets bad enough.
And?

I don't think that poster was alive back then. And if you knew your history, a lot of people in GB did NOT approve of the war against the American Colonies.
Thanks for the enlightenment. It completely voids my post and reasoning.

dumb ass.

Can you believe how much you Dimmers still talk about Trump??? Why is that?
This is the quintessential Trump and it’s why he has no one loyal to him. He’s an asshole. So naturally in all his years in business he had no one close to him, that could advise him and warn him of those out to destroy him when he was potus.

This is the quintessential Trump and it’s why he has no one loyal to him. He’s an asshole. So naturally in all his years in business he had no one close to him, that could advise him and warn him of those out to destroy him when he was potus.
I think "asshole" is the perfect title to run the country. Hes not there to be friends or kiss ass. Hes there to do what's best for the country and its citizens.

"asshole" is exactly why I will vote for him again if he runs.

poor thing. eat a dick.
You trumpanzees and your dick fetishes.....what's up with that? Here:
1639158238252.png
heavy duty AND orange.

No matter what this POS does/says, people STILL support him.
Blows my fucking mind.

I think "asshole" is the perfect title to run the country. Hes not there to be friends or kiss ass. Hes there to do what's best for the country and its citizens.

"asshole" is exactly why I will vote for him again if he runs.
You missed my point. He needed people around him who could advise and forewarn. He had no one because no one likes him because he’s untrustworthy, horrible, and just an all round dumb fuck.

This is absolutely pathetic.

Trump went off on Netanyahu for congratulating Biden....

HELLO...

Has Trump never read what was major news 11 years ago...

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

Mindless morons still believe Biden is Catholic. The above is proof he is Jewish, not just Jewish, but very very Jewish, so Jewish that he could be trusted for a JFK re-run against Obama... according to elite Jews in Atlanta...

Donald Trump is not a bad guy, but he is lost and clueless in politics. He is playing checkers in a chess game.

Hey, Mr. Trump, Mr. Netanyahu has always been against you, DUH....

Trump went off on Netanyahu for congratulating Biden....
Yes, Trump is in a snit that Bibi didn't fall for Trump's Big Lie.

HELLO...

Has Trump never read what was major news 11 years ago...

That was not "major news". It wasn't even news.

Mindless morons still believe Biden is Catholic.
Speaking of mindless morons:
The above is proof he is Jewish, not just Jewish, but very very Jewish, so Jewish that he could be trusted for a JFK re-run against Obama... according to elite Jews in Atlanta...

So you would rather not vote for someone who is clueless in favor of someone who is controlled by people that promote current policy of self destruction.

But looking at how Trump helped the economy, did not start wars abroad, and signed a peace deal with Israel the DNC said could never happen, it makes you wonder who are the clueless ones.

Oh, and the border and inflation and shortages.........................blah, blah, blah, it never ends

Keep on keep'in on to avoid the stupid tweets.

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back