🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Blasts ‘Ridiculous’ Recount ‘Scam’

All three states would have to flip in order for Hillary to get the required electoral votes. Good luck with that.

Maybe you and boedicca could time travel back to the eighties where you both could enjoy using it without sounding ridiculous.

Wrong again, short-dick....it's from the 60's book "Stranger in a strange land", and it's a great word.

All three states would have to flip in order for Hillary to get the required electoral votes. Good luck with that.

Deep down they know it's not going to accomplish anything...they're just setting themselves up for more butthurt and failure.

I know where it's from. I also know it was popularized in the 80's.

Chill, Winston.

lol

Baloney. I suppose you think Brautigan's "Trout fishing in America" was about trout fishing too, eh?
rolleyes.gif

If I were President Trump, I would say while your recounting all these votes. pay extra attention to make sure each vote isn't from an illegal or a dead person. Also look for multiple votes. Let's prove the Democrat fraud and make voter id law, so this won't happen in the future.

If there was a reasonable basis to think the election results were somehow manipulated, fine.

without that, this is ridiculous. shit's over. move the fuck on.

I was happy that the campaign/election circus that these two shittiest-candidates-ever foisted upon the nation was at least over, but noooooooo....

Wait a second... Trump said that he may not concede the election if he thought something might be wrong, but now he doesn't want others to be able to carry out the same rights to audit the results from the electronic voting machines?

You really think the green party won?

Hey guess what, that's a fallacy. It doesn't matter what candidate calls for an audit.

Really? Which fallacy is it?

You can't say Jill stien is calling for a recount in good faith.

It's not a recount. As soon as you get past that fact we can move on with the conversation.

So they raised money for a recount, and filed for a recount, but it's not a recount? What is it then? A tailgate party?

You really think the green party won?

Hey guess what, that's a fallacy. It doesn't matter what candidate calls for an audit.

Really? Which fallacy is it?

You can't say Jill stien is calling for a recount in good faith.

It's not a recount. As soon as you get past that fact we can move on with the conversation.
Care to try again?

Green Party's Jill Stein files recount request in Wisconsin

It's an audit of the paper ballots.

So that differs how exactly?

Well it's no surprise that at this point the gub'mint worshipers are pulling out all the stops to overturn the Presidential election results:

Protests
Riots
Recounts
Pressuring EC electors

Someone please wake me up when the human sacrifices to the Gods begin, I want to see that one.

Deep down they know it's not going to accomplish anything...they're just setting themselves up for more butthurt and failure.

The sad thing is, it will be two weeks or more before we have the result of the Wisconsin recount,
so all's this will do is create more anxiety across the country waiting to hear the result and it's highly unlikely anything significant will change.

The sad thing is, it will be two weeks or more before we have the result of the Wisconsin recount,
so all's this will do is create more anxiety across the country waiting to hear the result and it's highly unlikely anything significant will change.

Meh, let the loons hope against hope, nothing will change and on Jan 20th, 2017 Donald Trump will be sworn in as POTUS. True story

I haven't heard that WI is going to do a recount at all.

They may tell Stein to fuck off. Those other States should do the same.

Forum List

Back