trump boasts about. San Antonio border wall...but

You’re making it complicated shit brains.

If you don’t send money to Mexico, that isn’t the same as Mexico sending money here.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you don’t give me a dollar and buy a pop sickle, I didn’t buy your pop sickle.

Why is it you guys can’t understand that?

Lets say 5 years from now, you have a the same dollar but I have only $0.80 cents. If you buy the pop sickle then, I still didn’t buy your popsicle.

It’s pretty simple. We have our money. Mexico has theirs. Hurting them doesn’t enrich us one bit.

What kinda fucked up logic is that? If you tax the money going into Mexico, Mexico then has less money and the U.S. has more money.
I don't even know what a "pop sickle" is, fricken dumbass.

Wow…you’ve mastered the obvious. Congratulations. Can’t help you understand what a pop sickle is though.

Great, how about posting a link to a definition, or explain it yourself....candyass.

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you buy a pop sickle with your dollar, that doesn’t mean I bought you jack shit.

Now lets say that you used to buy your pop sickles from me. I was selling you pop sickles. But for some reason you stop. You still have your dollar and so do I. If you use that dollar to buy ice cream, that doesn’t mean I bought you ice cream.

It’s pretty much mathematics 101.

Terrific, that's your definition of "pop sickle"? Maybe you should provide a link.

No, that defines the lunacy of those who support the blob’s position.

What kinda fucked up logic is that? If you tax the money going into Mexico, Mexico then has less money and the U.S. has more money.
I don't even know what a "pop sickle" is, fricken dumbass.

Wow…you’ve mastered the obvious. Congratulations. Can’t help you understand what a pop sickle is though.

Great, how about posting a link to a definition, or explain it yourself....candyass.

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you buy a pop sickle with your dollar, that doesn’t mean I bought you jack shit.

Now lets say that you used to buy your pop sickles from me. I was selling you pop sickles. But for some reason you stop. You still have your dollar and so do I. If you use that dollar to buy ice cream, that doesn’t mean I bought you ice cream.

Terrific, that's your definition of "pop sickle"? Maybe you should provide a link.

Yep, and we should listen to some fricken clown that can't define "pop sickle"?

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

We should listen to someone who uses the “word” ‘fricken’?

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

why waste time with one who's head is hard as rocks ..like most repub supporters?

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

frick¡ing
[ˈfrikiNG]
ADJECTIVE
fricken (adjective)
  1. used for emphasis or to express anger, annoyance, contempt, or surprise.
    "they don't have a fricking clue" ¡
    [more]

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

frick¡ing
[ˈfrikiNG]
ADJECTIVE
fricken (adjective)
    [more]

Oh..are you angry? Poor baby. I’m sorry if you flunked mathematics.

frick¡ing
[ˈfrikiNG]
ADJECTIVE
fricken (adjective)
    [more]

Oh..are you angry? Poor baby. I’m sorry if you flunked mathematics.

And you're fricken stupid....candyass.

Trump could save a ton of $ if he extended the border wall from san antonio to houston and used I10 all the way ... the mountains on that route are only half as tall as those in corpus christie ..

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think the media has damaged itself enough foor one week. But keep pileing it on if you must.

That wasn't fake I watched him say it Saturday morning as he was leaving the WH and reporters were throwing questions at him. He certainly did say it.
Where did he say San Antonio is on the border. San Diego's not on the border, San Ysidro is. Do you think the wall in San Ysidro has made SD, or even LA safer?

The idiocy of fake new and those who consume it cannot be overestimated.

The grearest Deal Maker in the world isn't doing so well....huh?

Trump could save a ton of $ if he extended the border wall from san antonio to houston and used I10 all the way ... the mountains on that route are only half as tall as those in corpus christie ..

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Good thing Texas is land-locked and they don't have to worry about people entering on it's shores, eh idiot?

Good Lord! Dumbed-down is dumbed-down and you're about as dumb and down as it gets, thank God.

Trump clearly is not the polished, rehearsed president Democrats are used to
Yes, what "polish" it would be to know San Antonio is not on the border and has no wall. That would elevate him to the level of an 8 year old with Google.

The grearest Deal Maker in the world isn't doing so well....huh?

How good a deal maker can anyone be when you are dealing with dishonest turds like we have in Congress?

Seriously, we both know this had turned into nothing but a dick measuring contest between Trump and Pelosi. She is bound and determined to deny him anything he wants even though she knows he could simply declare a national emergency and build the damn fence and he's bound and determined to break her and force her to put her name on legislation which give him the fence even though he knows he could simply bypass Congress and build the wall.

BOTH sides are being childish, and morons like you who only want to blame one side are a big part of what's wrong in this country.

Forum List

Back