trump boasts about. San Antonio border wall...but

A guy from fucking Harvard said there were 57 states,
Right, and we can easily puzzle out that he meant to say 47,referring to the other lower states while standing in one of them.

Now, do the same for Trump. To which border town with a wall around it did he mean to refer? Should be easy for you, since you just equated the two gaffes.

Right, and we can easily puzzle out that he meant to say 47,referring to the other lower states while standing in one of them.

Now, do the same for Trump. To which border town with a wall around it did he mean to refer? Should be easy for you, since you just equated the two gaffes.
Oh fuck! What happen! Did we lose a state?!!

One idiot thinks Texas is land-locked and the other two, Fort Fun and Obama think there are 47 (lower states).

Tragic!

The grearest Deal Maker in the world isn't doing so well....huh?

How good a deal maker can anyone be when you are dealing with dishonest turds like we have in Congress?

Seriously, we both know this had turned into nothing but a dick measuring contest between Trump and Pelosi. She is bound and determined to deny him anything he wants even though she knows he could simply declare a national emergency and build the damn fence and he's bound and determined to break her and force her to put her name on legislation which give him the fence even though he knows he could simply bypass Congress and build the wall.

BOTH sides are being childish, and morons like you who only want to blame one side are a big part of what's wrong in this country.
trump is a blackmailer ,,,one of his most despicable traits may he rot in hell along with McConnell,,,and soon

He clearly meant the wall in El Paso. rank this right up there with "57 states" in terms of who gives a shit, mic someone up 24/7 and they are going to misspeak.

Hell, how many times has Pelosi referred to Trump as Bush in the last 2 years?
The cowardly, reprehensible right and their red herring fallacies.

The thread is about Trump, not Obama.

And it doesn’t make any difference what Trump ‘meant’ – the fact remains that Trump is an ignorant idiot because he believes a ‘wall’ from the Pacific to the Gulf can be built – it can’t and it won’t, rendering Trump’s government shutdown just as idiotic.

No, he was referring to the "other 47". It's not rocket surgery, Trumpkin.
So he was standing in one and said "I have now been in 57 states". Nice try.

Right, and it was a gaffe, and he meant 47. Literally everyone knows this, even you pathetic little Trumpkins pretending to be too stupid to figure it out.
How the fuck do you know what he meant? You said he said "the other 47" which is not true. I even provided a link. OK, so being half black he wasn't much good at math. We get it.

He clearly meant the wall in El Paso. rank this right up there with "57 states" in terms of who gives a shit, mic someone up 24/7 and they are going to misspeak.

Hell, how many times has Pelosi referred to Trump as Bush in the last 2 years?
The cowardly, reprehensible right and their red herring fallacies.

The thread is about Trump, not Obama.

And it doesn’t make any difference what Trump ‘meant’ – the fact remains that Trump is an ignorant idiot because he believes a ‘wall’ from the Pacific to the Gulf can be built – it can’t and it won’t, rendering Trump’s government shutdown just as idiotic.

Trump doesn't want to build a wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf, rendering you an idiot for thinking he does.

Right, and it was a gaffe, and he meant 47. Literally everyone knows this, even you pathetic little Trumpkins pretending to be too stupid to figure it out.
How the fuck do you know what he meant. You said he said "the other 47" which is not true. I even provided a link. OK, so being half black he wasn't much good at math. We get it.

Neato!

So, what was Trump's gaffe? To which border town surrounded by a wall did he mean to refer? Guesses are fine.

Trump could save a ton of $ if he extended the border wall from san antonio to houston and used I10 all the way ... the mountains on that route are only half as tall as those in corpus christie ..

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Good thing Texas is land-locked and they don't have to worry about people entering on it's shores, eh idiot?

Good Lord! Dumbed-down is dumbed-down and you're about as dumb and down as it gets, thank God.

He would then mine the harbors to keep the dark skinned people out...

How the fuck do you know what he meant. You said he said "the other 47" which is not true. I even provided a link. OK, so being half black he wasn't much good at math. We get it.

Neato!

So, what was Trump's gaffe? To which border town surrounded by a wall did he mean to refer? Guesses are fine.

I don't believe he said the town was surrounded by a wall, and clearly he was referring to El Paso. But hey you guys got him now, this is it, inpeach 45.

Trump could save a ton of $ if he extended the border wall from san antonio to houston and used I10 all the way ... the mountains on that route are only half as tall as those in corpus christie ..

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Good thing Texas is land-locked and they don't have to worry about people entering on it's shores, eh idiot?

Good Lord! Dumbed-down is dumbed-down and you're about as dumb and down as it gets, thank God.

He would then mine the harbors to keep the dark skinned people out...

Very helpful of you to include your IQ in your screen name so we knew to avoid you.

Neato!

Towns have not been surrounded by walls since the Middle Ages. This fake news and those who consume it are a a national disgrace. Got anything new from Buzzfeed or any pearls from Auntie Maxine.

Jesus!

Okay goobers, I will let you off the hook.

He probably meant to say "El Paso", attempting to parrot a long-standing administration talking point he has used in the past:

“El Paso, Texas, went from one of the most unsafe parts or cities in the United States to one of the safest cities in the United States as soon as they put up the wall,” Trump said last week. " - Breitbart

But even that talking point has been completely debunked. But yep, he's still saying (and mangling) it.

Forum List

Back