trump boasts about. San Antonio border wall...but

He clearly meant the wall in El Paso. rank this right up there with "57 states" in terms of who gives a shit, mic someone up 24/7 and they are going to misspeak.

Hell, how many times has Pelosi referred to Trump as Bush in the last 2 years?
The cowardly, reprehensible right and their red herring fallacies.

The thread is about Trump, not Obama.

And it doesn’t make any difference what Trump ‘meant’ – the fact remains that Trump is an ignorant idiot because he believes a ‘wall’ from the Pacific to the Gulf can be built – it can’t and it won’t, rendering Trump’s government shutdown just as idiotic.

Trump doesn't want to build a wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf, rendering you an idiot for thinking he does.
Trump’s as much a coward as you, and makes failed attempts to deflect from his ignorance and stupidity.

He clearly meant the wall in El Paso. rank this right up there with "57 states" in terms of who gives a shit, mic someone up 24/7 and they are going to misspeak.

Hell, how many times has Pelosi referred to Trump as Bush in the last 2 years?
The cowardly, reprehensible right and their red herring fallacies.

The thread is about Trump, not Obama.

And it doesn’t make any difference what Trump ‘meant’ – the fact remains that Trump is an ignorant idiot because he believes a ‘wall’ from the Pacific to the Gulf can be built – it can’t and it won’t, rendering Trump’s government shutdown just as idiotic.

Trump doesn't want to build a wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf, rendering you an idiot for thinking he does.
Trump’s as much a coward as you, and makes failed attempts to deflect from his ignorance and stupidity.

I have a differing opinion than you so I'm a coward? LOL how pathetic.

Okay goobers, I will let you off the hook.

He probably meant to say "El Paso", attempting to parrot a long-standing administration talking point he has used in the past:

“El Paso, Texas, went from one of the most unsafe parts or cities in the United States to one of the safest cities in the United States as soon as they put up the wall,” Trump said last week. " - Breitbart

But even that talking point has been completely debunked. But yep, he's still saying (and mangling) it.

Wait, are you saying that El Paso didn't go from being a high crime city to a relatively safe city when they built the wall between them and Jaurez Mexico? Because that is demonstrably false.

Juarez Mexico has became a more dangerous city since the wall was first constructed due to Mexico being pretty much a banana republican and El Paso has actually gotten safer. Whereas before the wall , the crime rate in El Paso ebbed and flowed about the same as the crime rate in Juarez.

IOW the wall has kept the people who have made Juarez more dangerous out of El Paso.

He probably meant to say "El Paso", attempting to parrot a long-standing administration talking point he has used in the past:

“El Paso, Texas, went from one of the most unsafe parts or cities in the United States to one of the safest cities in the United States as soon as they put up the wall,” Trump said last week. " - Breitbart

But even that talking point has been completely debunked. But yep, he's still saying (and mangling) it.

Wait, are you saying that El Paso didn't go from being a high crime city to a relatively safe city when they built the wall between them and Jaurez Mexico? Because that is demonstrably false.

Juarez Mexico has became a more dangerous city since the wall was first constructed due to Mexico being pretty much a banana republican and El Paso has actually gotten safer. Whereas before the wall , the crime rate in El Paso ebbed and flowed about the same as the crime rate in Juarez.

IOW the wall has kept the people who have made Juarez more dangerous out of El Paso.

yeah, but you're a f'n moron ...

El Paso, TX Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Unfortunately, no, that has been debunked, even by Breitbart. Sorry, son.

Your little map doesn't really disprove my point at all, and your name calling is hilarious given that it didn't.

"here's a map showing that crime happens, this proves the city isn't safer than it used to be" LOL

Trump clearly is not the polished, rehearsed president Democrats are used to
Yes, what "polish" it would be to know San Antonio is not on the border and has no wall. That would elevate him to the level of an 8 year old with Google.

A guy from fucking Harvard said there were 57 states, STFU , shit happens

Really? An 8 year old from New England or Delaware would know where San Antonio is in relation to the border or what kind of walls they had? Smart kid. People keep missing the big picture: Obama and Hillary had a whole team of experts to write every word they spoke, rehearse every speech, groom their every appearance to keep people from seeing how stupid and feckless they really were. Trump simply doesn't care. He speaks in broad generalities and trusts people will get the gist of what he means. If he slips, gets confused, whatever, his focus is on getting the wall BUILT rather than just the TALK about it.

Trump prefers to be more go and less show. Action over words. People like Nancy and Chuckie will talk your head off all day long, Barack will charm you with his guile and disarming wit, the problem is, they never actually DO ANYTHING.

But they will work day and night to keep someone else from showing themselves up, because just imagine how they will all look if Trump, a businessman, is the guy who gets the wall built after all these decades of political promises---- AND IT WORKS.

Trump clearly is not the polished, rehearsed president Democrats are used to
Yes, what "polish" it would be to know San Antonio is not on the border and has no wall. That would elevate him to the level of an 8 year old with Google.

A guy from fucking Harvard said there were 57 states, STFU , shit happens

Really? An 8 year old from New England or Delaware would know where San Antonio is in relation to the border or what kind of walls they had? Smart kid. People keep missing the big picture: Obama and Hillary had a whole team of experts to write every word they spoke, rehearse every speech, groom their every appearance to keep people from seeing how stupid and feckless they really were. Trump simply doesn't care. He speaks in broad generalities and trusts people will get the gist of what he means. If he slips, gets confused, whatever, his focus is on getting the wall BUILT rather than just the TALK about it.

Trump prefers to be more go and less show. Action over words. People like Nancy and Chuckie will talk your head off all day long, Barack will charm you with his guile is disarming wit, the problem is, they never actually DO ANYTHING.

But they will work day and night to keep someone else from showing themselves up, because just imagine how they will all look if Trump gets the wall built---- AND IT WORKS.

An 8 year old also knows how many states there are.

This is another stupid "he had two scoops" moment, you people are ate up with the dumb ass.

Your little map doesn't really disprove my point at all, and your name calling is hilarious given that it didn't.

"here's a map showing that crime happens, this proves the city isn't safer than it used to be" LOL

when was the last time you were in el paso

when was the last time you were in el paso

3 days ago. I was also in Juarez the day before that, and I'm going back to the border in a week. Studying the border is part of my job.

If you want to pretend like the border wall doesn't keep people from Jaurez from going into El Paso, many of whom are dangerous people, you are beyond help. Seriously.

The Top 10 Safest and Most Dangerous Metro Cities
Safest
Rank City State Population Violent Crime Property Crime
1 Virginia Beach VA 453,017 1.55 21.76
2 Honolulu HI 995,572 3.35 30.73
3 Lexington KY 317,853 3.39 41.08
4 Anaheim CA 353,504 3.42 27.2
5 San Jose CA 1,041,844 3.73 23.75
6 San Diego CA 1,413,414 3.77 20.25
7 El Paso TX 687,193 3.9 17.98
8 Austin TX 956,911 4.08 35.06
9 Mesa AZ 478,277 4.29 23.45
10 Santa Ana CA 337,419 4.78 20.69
Most Dangerous
1 Detroit MI 669,673 20.47 47.23
2 St. Louis MO 314,507 19.13 59.31
3 Memphis TN 656,434 18.2 56.35
4 Baltimore MD 618,385 17.8 47.78
5 Kansas City MO 478,364 16.55 43.57
6 Cleveland OH 386,227 16.31 53.16
7 Milwaukee WI 600,193 15.33 40.64
8 Oakland CA 424,998 14.26 56.36
9 Stockton CA 308,348 14.21 37.73
10 Indianapolis IN 866,351 13.74 47.95

10 Safest & Most Dangerous Metro Cities of 2018 | SafeWise

The Top 10 Safest and Most Dangerous Metro Cities
Safest
1 Virginia Beach VA 453,017 1.55 21.76
2 Honolulu HI 995,572 3.35 30.73
3 Lexington KY 317,853 3.39 41.08
4 Anaheim CA 353,504 3.42 27.2
5 San Jose CA 1,041,844 3.73 23.75
6 San Diego CA 1,413,414 3.77 20.25
7 El Paso TX 687,193 3.9 17.98
8 Austin TX 956,911 4.08 35.06
9 Mesa AZ 478,277 4.29 23.45
10 Santa Ana CA 337,419 4.78 20.69
Most Dangerous
1 Detroit MI 669,673 20.47 47.23
2 St. Louis MO 314,507 19.13 59.31
3 Memphis TN 656,434 18.2 56.35
4 Baltimore MD 618,385 17.8 47.78
5 Kansas City MO 478,364 16.55 43.57
6 Cleveland OH 386,227 16.31 53.16
7 Milwaukee WI 600,193 15.33 40.64
8 Oakland CA 424,998 14.26 56.36
9 Stockton CA 308,348 14.21 37.73
10 Indianapolis IN 866,351 13.74 47.95

10 Safest & Most Dangerous Metro Cities of 2018 | SafeWise

Thanks for posting a list that proves that El Paso is one of the safest cities in the US despite being right across the border from one of the most dangerous cities in the world.

Trump could save a ton of $ if he extended the border wall from san antonio to houston and used I10 all the way ... the mountains on that route are only half as tall as those in corpus christie ..

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Or just build the border wall around Texas and have them pay for it!

Trump could save a ton of $ if he extended the border wall from san antonio to houston and used I10 all the way ... the mountains on that route are only half as tall as those in corpus christie ..

Or we could build it around wash dc and then secede from that tyrannical dump. Im all for Texas seceding from our worthless govt.

Or we could build it around wash dc and then secede from that tyrannical dump. Im all for Texas seceding from our worthless govt.

We are in agreement, please do secede from the US!

I think the media has damaged itself enough foor one week. But keep pileing it on if you must.

That wasn't fake I watched him say it Saturday morning as he was leaving the WH and reporters were throwing questions at him. He certainly did say it.
Where did he say San Antonio is on the border. San Diego's not on the border, San Ysidro is. Do you think the wall in San Ysidro has made SD, or even LA safer?

The idiocy of fake new and those who consume it cannot be overestimated.

He didn't say on the border, where did I say on the border?

He said we're going to build a wall greater than the one at or around San Antonio. I sat there and listened and watched.

I think the media has damaged itself enough foor one week. But keep pileing it on if you must.

That wasn't fake I watched him say it Saturday morning as he was leaving the WH and reporters were throwing questions at him. He certainly did say it.
Where did he say San Antonio is on the border. San Diego's not on the border, San Ysidro is. Do you think the wall in San Ysidro has made SD, or even LA safer?

The idiocy of fake new and those who consume it cannot be overestimated.

He didn't say on the border, where did I say on the border?

He said we're going to build a wall greater than the one at or around San Antonio. I sat there and listened and watched.
Fake news is having a terrible week:

“Everybody knows that walls work. You look at different places, they put up a wall, no problem,” Trump said outside the White House. “You look at San Antonio, you look at so many different places, they go from one of the most unsafe cities in the country to one of the safest cities, immediately, immediately.”

Forum List

Back