trump boasts about. San Antonio border wall...but

Seems someone doesn't know where San Antonio is, you realize it is in Texas? And you do know where Texas is?

130 FLIPPING MILES AWAY FROM THE BORDER! I HAVE BEEN THERE.

Show me the Wall at San Antonio! SHOW ME!
san antonio border wall - Bing images

130 miles away at Laredo...

I think Trump gave away his secret deal on getting that $5-10 billion from Mexico. To everybody south of San Antonio, adios.

CNN called this the super blood wolf moon.....but it is orange and looks alot like Trumps hair.....

Blood moon images: stargazers share photos of the lunar eclipse - CNN

190121092217-07-blood-moon-global-01212019-exlarge-169.jpg

Egads!

The Super Trump Wolf Moon!

The point is that he's building a wall. DHS can track where its needed and how its progressing. Its Trump's job to get the funding, not to know every detail.
As the government shutdown over Trump's border wall rages, a journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it

I think the Wall separating Del Rio and San Antonio is much needed. As soon as Mexico sends the check, we can get going on it.
I'm still a fan of taxing "remittances" to pay for the wall. Don't know why Ryan didn't put the Bill up to pay for the wall with Mexican money?
GOP lawmaker wants to tax money sent to Latin America

I'd even tax all money sent out of the US. Its $138b a year. A 2% tax/fee would net about $2.7b a year, more than enough to pay for the wall.
Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016
The point is that he's building a wall. DHS can track where its needed and how its progressing. Its Trump's job to get the funding, not to know every detail.
As the government shutdown over Trump's border wall rages, a journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it

I think the Wall separating Del Rio and San Antonio is much needed. As soon as Mexico sends the check, we can get going on it.
I'm still a fan of taxing "remittances" to pay for the wall. Don't know why Ryan didn't put the Bill up to pay for the wall with Mexican money?
Taxing people here doesn’t make Mexico pay a penny. No money comes out of the Mexican Treasury.

I'd even tax all money sent out of the US. Its $138b a year. A 2% tax/fee would net about $2.7b a year, more than enough to pay for the wall.

More taxes?

And less money would go into the Mexican Treasury...dumbass.

So? You having less money doesn’t make me richer and it doesn’t buy me anything.
You guys should probably learn there is a difference between hurting them and their paying us.

Taxing people here doesn’t make Mexico pay a penny. No money comes out of the Mexican Treasury.

More taxes?

So? You having less money doesn’t make me richer and it doesn’t buy me anything.
You guys should probably learn there is a difference between hurting them and their paying us.

Ok, this isn't really that complicated. I don't send money to Mexico, so pretty sure I wouldn't have less money due to those taxes.

please point out your rage at obama when he said something incorrect also.
But the errors he made didn't come out of his ass like trumps have

Everything...other than scripted speeches come our of his ass.

He is the most impulsive, rudest, dumbest, incompetent man to ever sit in the White House....which is whiter today than it has been in years.

Last edited:

More taxes?

Ok, this isn't really that complicated. I don't send money to Mexico, so pretty sure I wouldn't have less money due to those taxes.

You’re making it complicated shit brains.

If you don’t send money to Mexico, that isn’t the same as Mexico sending money here.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you don’t give me a dollar and buy a pop sickle, I didn’t buy your pop sickle.

Why is it you guys can’t understand that?

Lets say 5 years from now, you have a the same dollar but I have only $0.80 cents. If you buy the pop sickle then, I still didn’t buy your popsicle.

It’s pretty simple. We have our money. Mexico has theirs. Hurting them doesn’t enrich us one bit.

More taxes?

If you don’t send money to Mexico, that isn’t the same as Mexico sending money here.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you don’t give me a dollar and buy a pop sickle, I didn’t buy your pop sickle.

Lets say 5 years from now, you have a the same dollar but I have only $0.80 cents. If you buy the pop sickle then, I still didn’t buy your popsicle.

It’s pretty simple. We have our money. Mexico has theirs. Hurting them doesn’t enrich us one bit.

What kinda fucked up logic is that? If you tax the money going into Mexico, Mexico then has less money and the U.S. has more money.
I don't even know what a "pop sickle" is, fricken dumbass.

More taxes?

What kinda fucked up logic is that? If you tax the money going into Mexico, Mexico then has less money and the U.S. has more money.

Wow…you’ve mastered the obvious. Congratulations. Can’t help you understand what a pop sickle is though.

Wow…you’ve mastered the obvious. Congratulations. Can’t help you understand what a pop sickle is though.

Great, how about posting a link to a definition, or explain it yourself....candyass.

Great, how about posting a link to a definition, or explain it yourself....candyass.

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you buy a pop sickle with your dollar, that doesn’t mean I bought you jack shit.

Now lets say that you used to buy your pop sickles from me. I was selling you pop sickles. But for some reason you stop. You still have your dollar and so do I. If you use that dollar to buy ice cream, that doesn’t mean I bought you ice cream.

It’s pretty much mathematics 101.

He clearly meant the wall in El Paso. rank this right up there with "57 states" in terms of who gives a shit, mic someone up 24/7 and they are going to misspeak.

Hell, how many times has Pelosi referred to Trump as Bush in the last 2 years?

Just did.

I’ll try it again.

You have a dollar. I have a dollar. If you buy a pop sickle with your dollar, that doesn’t mean I bought you jack shit.

Now lets say that you used to buy your pop sickles from me. I was selling you pop sickles. But for some reason you stop. You still have your dollar and so do I. If you use that dollar to buy ice cream, that doesn’t mean I bought you ice cream.

It’s pretty much mathematics 101.

Terrific, that's your definition of "pop sickle"? Maybe you should provide a link.

Forum List

Back