Trump broke the law ..

Apparently Siete cannot read, or at the very least lacks the ability to comprehend what he reads. According to his link, it was Dump's son, Eric, who sent the emails. You would have to prove the head Dump himself knew about and approved the actions his so took...

Partisan hackery at its best...

And let's be honest here, it's not as though the Clinton's haven't done and don't do the same thing...

Eric could be covering for Daddy.

`````````````````

Mr Trump has never done anything wrong.

es

Apparently Siete cannot read, or at the very least lacks the ability to comprehend what he reads. According to his link, it was Dump's son, Eric, who sent the emails. You would have to prove the head Dump himself knew about and approved the actions his so took...

Partisan hackery at its best...

And let's be honest here, it's not as though the Clinton's haven't done and don't do the same thing...

Eric could be covering for Daddy.

`````````````````

Mr Trump has never done anything wrong.

es

Could be, but they have to prove it.

So prove it. We KNOW the Trump campaign was actively soliciting donations from foreign sources to fund his run for the presidency. Provide evidence of the Clintons doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is voting for Trump or Clinton, well the reality is you are voting for someone that should never be President and have done possible criminal acts in the past!

I know damn well Trump companies have broken the law before when it come to discrimination, so Trump is not this squeaky clean kind of candidate his voters want everyone to believe he is!

If anyone is voting for Trump or Clinton, well the reality is you are voting for someone that should never be President and have done possible criminal acts in the past!

I know damn well Trump companies have broken the law before when it come to discrimination, so Trump is not this squeaky clean kind of candidate his voters want everyone to believe he is!

he doesn't have to be.

Trumpbots eat from Donnies crap pile regardless.

So prove it. We KNOW the Trump campaign was actively soliciting donations from foreign sources to fund his run for the presidency. Provide evidence of the Clintons doing so.

You seriously don't remember 1996?

We KNOW the Trump campaign was actively soliciting donations from foreign sources to fund his run for the presidency.

No, we don't really know that. We have allegations. We don't really have enough to support the allegations. Though, it would not really surprise me if it were true.

You seriously don't remember 1996?

I remember the right wing spending their political capital on endless (and fruitless) witch hunts. (Only to leave Bill with an even higher approval rating)

We KNOW the Trump campaign was actively soliciting donations from foreign sources to fund his run for the presidency.

No, we don't really know that. We have allegations. We don't really have enough to support the allegations. Though, it would not really surprise me if it were true.

So someone hacked theTrump spawns email?

The only outrage from the left that I have seen today is Trump's use of a six point star in a tweet....

The fact that Hillary pretty much violated a few laws and got away with it
didn't seem to faze many on the left.....

But that star thing....
Man there are some angry lefties out there....

So someone hacked theTrump spawns email?

I don't believe that anything has been verified. Right now, all we have is an unsubstantiated claim, made via tweet. I've seen better evidence of Obama's Kenyan origins from birthers. I can't imagine why in the world a British MP would make up such a lie. But to say that you know it to be true at this point is grossly premature and reckless.

The GOP base thinks the SOS must have launch codes or something. It's the State Department. Not the FBI or the Department of the Army. National Security was never at risk.
Are you fucking kidding? You dont think that the Secretary of State has critical sensitive information they handle?

My Gawd, can liberals get more ridiculous?

And, BTW, the email CRIMES are not over. IT is proof of Hillary's incompetence, her lying habits and her incompetence. IT also demonstrates that the elites consider themselves to be above the law.

This little topic will never go away any more than Hillarys Bimbo Suppression Campaign has, dude.
You dont think that the Secretary of State has critical sensitive information they handle?

OK, teach me. Give me some examples.

Trump is a swindler. Victims of swindlers often sing the praises of those who swindle them, until they realize they've been swindled.
TrumpWhenBothGOPDemsAttack_zpsibvdvldn.jpg
Or, it could be, both are attacking a swindler. You do know he's a swindler, don't you?

Forum List

Back