Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

You right wing 'patriots' get too caught up in being patriotic. They have a right to protest however they want. It was what your country was founded on.
so we agree people have the right to speak their mind.

where is it written when someone does i must agree or i'm the bad guy? never have seen that part.

funny how people are so quick to take away the rights of those who don't agree. i mean, their right too. right?

I've had A LOT to drink while watching FOOTBALL today. Please reserve your criticism of my posts until I am sober. If you do not don't blame me for the wrath you incurr
Screw the NFL, you are un-American if you watch the shyt they put out.
I am an unamerican asshole then! So be it.... until you thank my next dis in a leftist morons thread that is.
When you make sense I will thank you and anyone. When you act like an un-American ahole I'll call you out on that also.

I've had A LOT to drink while watching FOOTBALL today. Please reserve your criticism of my posts until I am sober. If you do not don't blame me for the wrath you incurr

Any AMERICAN that can't debate politics just because he is drunk is no REAL AMERICAN!!!

4c9f77a004583551d0a637e110be94c9--avengers-memes-avengers-marvel.jpg
I am a pretend American. I have experienced the great American dream going from prison to prosperous business owner but fuck it. For the purposes of your delusions we'll pretend I'm an illegal.

I am an unamerican asshole then! So be it.... until you thank my next dis in a leftist morons thread that is.
When you make sense I will thank you and anyone. When you act like an un-American ahole I'll call you out on that also.
Define unamerican in your own terms. Then compare that to the bill of rights.

You right wing 'patriots' get too caught up in being patriotic. They have a right to protest however they want. It was what your country was founded on.

where is it written when someone does i must agree or i'm the bad guy? never have seen that part.

funny how people are so quick to take away the rights of those who don't agree. i mean, their right too. right?
You do not have the right to speak your mind.

The first amenement keeps the government from passing laws to prevent free speech, against the government.

You can't yell fire.
You can't slander someone
You can't libel someone.

There are lots of places where you can't speak your mind, and the work place is one of them. If they were outside work then have at it.

Sure, they have a right to protest.

And we have a right to point out that their complaints are bullshit, and that they are overpaid performers with over inflated egos, and to say FUCK THEM.
You sure do But the President should keep his blabbermouth shut Let him keep getting Iran and NK pissed off Not Americans
So that is how you handle protest, order them to shut up. Well how about ordering the NFL to STFU?
Donald Trump has done a favor to NFL Brought owners and players together and made it ""odds on "" he won't be around after 2020,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm taking 2 knees FOR America

No, he hasn't. Why are you such a liar?
So saying McCain isn't a hero because he was captured isn't disrespectful?

It was disrespectful to MCCAIN, and McCain had it coming for being an asshole.

You lefties are the ones who have tried to make is about ALL vets.
He could have criticized him without bringing up his service record which was disrespectful to him as a veteran. Nice tap dancing routine you have there but you're not winning this one

John McCain insulted ME for supporting Trump.

This is after I supported McCain, (albeit it reluctantly) in HIS presidential bid.

I'm GLAD that Trump called him on his bullshit, and if I had been there I would have been even harsher with the asshole old man.

FUCK JOHN MCCAIN.

McCain's service was a long time ago, and does not give him a pass for being an ass.
Then criticize him on other merits. Don't attack his service record you fucking piece of shit

Do you think it was unfair of McCain to insult the millions of republicans that supported him, and then later supported Trump?

Show me were not showing respect for the country that allowed you to go from prisoner to successful business man even makes sense.

Wow, can it get more stewpyd. Raising a fuss about players exercising their first amendment rights during the national anthem and nobody has once bitched about beer sales going on during the national anthem. And I would pay good money to see Trump call even the smallest NFL player an SOB to their face.
Good to see you Winston.

You to you Handsome Tramp. Have you ever seen a message board so plagued with idiots? If I had the time I would clean this place up a little. As it is, I just drop in once in a while for some shits and giggles.
It used to be a decent place, albeit infested by wingnuts and neo-cons defending Bush and bashing Obama. But they recently invited in the stormfront types and the Alex Jones retards, so along with all the Trumpy sheep, it's gone in the shitter since then.

Hey, while you're here find one of PoliticalChic's threads and have yourself a laugh. She thinks she's smart.
4i6Ckte.gif
Synth you crack me up And I need a pick up after losing all my NFL games

And we have a right to point out that their complaints are bullshit, and that they are overpaid performers with over inflated egos, and to say FUCK THEM.
You sure do But the President should keep his blabbermouth shut Let him keep getting Iran and NK pissed off Not Americans
So that is how you handle protest, order them to shut up. Well how about ordering the NFL to STFU?
Donald Trump has done a favor to NFL Brought owners and players together and made it ""odds on "" he won't be around after 2020,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm taking 2 knees FOR America

Sure, he united the players and the owners against America.

And you think that's going to work out for them?

What are you drinking?
I was drinking Boulevard Wheat until a friend started buying Jaeger bombs for everyone.

GO CHIEFS!
I'm guessing that's a beer. Never cared for wheat beer. It has a novacane effect in my mouth. But I love a good Porter or Stout. Can't drink that Michelob Ultra salt water.

Enjoy your day. Gonna make myself a Captain & Coke in a bit, or maybe make a Pina Colada in my Vitamix.

Of course, I assume you taking two knees is not out of the ordinary.

I will bet you never served a day in your life. You have never given anything to anyone, except for the above mentioned two knees.

Show me were not showing respect for the country that allowed you to go from prisoner to successful business man even makes sense.
Show me where showing respect is required by our constution.

It is not, is your entire life dictated by the constitution? Man you are really drunk. Respect is in your heart. Fortunately you were given an opportunity that I think you would applicate.

What are you drinking?
I was drinking Boulevard Wheat until a friend started buying Jaeger bombs for everyone.

GO CHIEFS!
I'm guessing that's a beer. Never cared for wheat beer. It has a novacane effect in my mouth. But I love a good Porter or Stout. Can't drink that Michelob Ultra salt water.

Enjoy your day. Gonna make myself a Captain & Coke in a bit, or maybe make a Pina Colada in my Vitamix.
20170924_162609.jpg
try it if you can find it. Great unfiltered beer

So saying McCain isn't a hero because he was captured isn't disrespectful?

It was disrespectful to MCCAIN, and McCain had it coming for being an asshole.

You lefties are the ones who have tried to make is about ALL vets.
He could have criticized him without bringing up his service record which was disrespectful to him as a veteran. Nice tap dancing routine you have there but you're not winning this one

John McCain insulted ME for supporting Trump.

This is after I supported McCain, (albeit it reluctantly) in HIS presidential bid.

I'm GLAD that Trump called him on his bullshit, and if I had been there I would have been even harsher with the asshole old man.

FUCK JOHN MCCAIN.

McCain's service was a long time ago, and does not give him a pass for being an ass.
Then criticize him on other merits. Don't attack his service record you fucking piece of shit

Do you think it was unfair of McCain to insult the millions of republicans that supported him, and then later supported Trump?
n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

Who's looking to take away someone's right to criticize the players? Not that I've seen. But we will call you uninformed and/or bigots.

It is not, is your entire life dictated by the constitution? Man you are really drunk. Respect is in your heart. Fortunately you were given an opportunity that I think you would applicate.
My entire life is driven by right vs wrong and the things that really matter. Some asshat taking a knee is not important

Sure, he united the players and the owners against America.

And you think that's going to work out for them?
You're taking this too personally There is NO against America IT IS against those who have wronged terribly the blacks in our country For blacks to stand against this is IMO admirable

Forum List

Back